Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[04/29/2009 - NOW] Reveal of online dating with a girl & she looks like selina?

+60
archie1804
mzjennx33
littlepig
woainishow
showdictz
iiws
iamcrazy
Nana
xojustachickxo
nyanya_ndut
panda
MRSLUO
saphir
kat
Anastasia55
showmanic
glonechi
keirins
AllyKok
xzoe
Shang Tian Hua
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
anne911
juliaong1511
mhay519
diane25
ShowMusic
show@stage
xNance
sze92
wth444
freya1507
bubblo
misswaldorf
angeliesa
xxcarolxx
kprincess
fshirles
ka1020
jam912
DARILENE*
stephie80
showstar
winnie208
rokziie
cerise18
o_ost1nao_o
littlecutekitty
jhesa43
CutieHeart918
xraraix
alikoh
ellehcir1408
lilisha
vickie
bibanglovesshow
karedace
glambratinella
miakaloveshow
sun_in_action
64 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

[04/29/2009 - NOW] Reveal of online dating with a girl & she looks like selina? - Page 3 Empty Re: [04/29/2009 - NOW] Reveal of online dating with a girl & she looks like selina?

Post by cerise18 Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:58 am

yep..we know he's good..we're all behind him..
hope he wouldnt think too much about this..and his company shouldnt be so hard on him..he's regretting it already..
cerise18
cerise18
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 632

Back to top Go down

[04/29/2009 - NOW] Reveal of online dating with a girl & she looks like selina? - Page 3 Empty Re: [04/29/2009 - NOW] Reveal of online dating with a girl & she looks like selina?

Post by kprincess Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:02 am

Woah woah woah. what do i see here?
That woman is really ... BLEAH.
that was like a once in a lifetime chance and she ruined it. d*mn.
NOW he won't even want to do it again.

Well all i can say is we all support him. Nice try, fugger. Try harder next time.
He gains more trust than she can ever imagine. take that.
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:03 am

you all watch it already???
i still waiting for people to upload!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i want to watch...
i feel like crying now...those news are really making me sobs..
i think i will cry terribly after i watch that episode later.. Sad
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1299

Back to top Go down

Post by xxcarolxx Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:10 am

omg! what a ridiculous girl..she probably just wants to be famous and all thats why she's using Show. I'm sure Show's not that kind of person he probably just wanted to be friends but that Fanny lady took it the wrong way. We fans trust Show and she is not going to ruin it.
Don't worry Show we all support you.
xxcarolxx
xxcarolxx
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 76

http://www.foreveraaronyan.proboards106.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ellehcir1408 Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:15 am

i haven't been myself lately.. im all down because of this news.. and i hate her..
have someone uploaded ng BFB today?? *sucks being in the phils.. cant watch him on tv..

it is probably heart breaking to see him teary eyed..
ellehcir1408
ellehcir1408
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

Post by angeliesa Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:29 am

GAWD. That Fanny is something eh..

Maybe yes...she's lucky enough to found Show Luo online and been chatting with him. It's normal since popstars and celebrities are humans too that go along with the trend of computers of social networking and IM if ever they had free time. But the girl is such a shameless person to expose the pics and convos. That's too personal.

I don't know if all her convos with Show are actually true and how far their internet communication have gone but if ever, he should treat Show with respect. Their convos and pics should have not been publicized if that's the case that she got Xiao Zhu's trust. It's really like that Xiao Zhu is fallen into that girl's trap. Now, I wonder if that relationship is actually true. I think she's just assuming much. Xiao Zhu is hecka busy for all we can see to be involved in such thing and for us to fully believe on what the girl is saying.

But cyberspace is like that, you can't fully trust persons that you just met online unless you know him/her personally. Xiao Zhu should just be really careful the next time.
angeliesa
angeliesa
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 82

http://angeliesa.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CutieHeart918 Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:40 am

i'm so sad...
i'm sad that he apologized..
because for me, he didn't do anything wrong
though he's not being careful...

and i hate that girl...
agree^^ she shouldn't have exposed those pictures and conversations
it's too personal and does she not know what privacy means...?!
CutieHeart918
CutieHeart918
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by showstar Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:47 am

it's really heartbreaking to see him in this state. ):
showstar
showstar
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 466

http://myadolescence.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

[04/29/2009 - NOW] Reveal of online dating with a girl & she looks like selina? - Page 3 Empty Xiao Zhu internet Scandal

Post by misswaldorf Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:15 am

O my God I can not believe it...that girl is shameless, i mean so what if it did happen. He (Show) is a guy and doing what normal guy (at his age LOL) doing, but whatever happens between them is something private, something that the public doesn't even need to know, gooosh i'm speechless i'm thingking of calling her with so many (curses) name but it's not even fitting, what she do to him is so low, how can she publishised something so private. i feel sorry for Xiao Zhu now, the pressure of being famous and not be able to interact and have a normal relationship with girls, come to think of it he might be really lonely. ooo Xiao Zhu..i really hope you find your other half soon, jia youuu!!
i feel so sad for him now Crying or Very sad
misswaldorf
misswaldorf
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 24

http://we-likey.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblo Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:27 am

just saw the news... tht freaking girl is d*mn evil... of her self not being able to be famous or get a life... she shouldnt even treat LZX this way... he's a human as well.... just wanting to have a life of his own... we believe him and will support him throughout the way
bubblo
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 257

http://www.memorieskept-inme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:29 am

OMG
i saw the live epi but i could not understand why his is so serious and why he nearly cried
thanks for translating the article and sharing all the news about

i just can say:

I FEEL SO TERRIBLE SORRY FOR HIM!!!! Sad

-this gals i cannot say if she feels betrayed or if she just wanted to make money and i would say she makes tons of money now, i can imagine how much a magazine pays for these pics .....

show should sue her!!!!!!!!

there is really REALLY no need to say sorry to anybody - he did not anything wrong.... since when is it wrong to talk with other people, even if the topic is intimate....
he is adult, he is singel... what is the problem,
all the things what the magazine said, what he said (or not said) can not change my opinion about him, actually i really do not see why it should change my view on him??????
even if he did not want a romatice relations ship just enjoying this kind of talk and i guess a lot of othere trivial talk too with her, what is wrong about this????

the only person who is wrong here is SHE!!!
She is the one, who needs to aopogize
what she is did is defamation and this is a criminal delict you can sue!
Even if she is telling the truth, she was not allowed to give this kind of private things to the media!

I really hope, that xiao zhu is sueing her!

How can they compare him to EC?????????????????????????????????????????????????????? affraid
Omg this is so unfair

xiao zhu jia you!!!!
i feel so sorry for him, i hope his friends and his family supports him!
The Fans do! ^^
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:44 am

i think the company do send out lawyer letters..
so she shld get her punishment !!!!!
his sorry towards mother,fans and company really makes me cried...
i feel like listening to him right now....
he must be really upset and need someone to listen to him right now...
hope as time goes, the news will go off...
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by wth444 Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:48 am

omg la the gal is really very irri.now show will prob not go online to tok with anyyyyy again.apart from his frens of curse.iiiiidiot!!!!
wth444
wth444
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by ellehcir1408 Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:49 am

freya1507 wrote:OMG
i saw the live epi but i could not understand why his is so serious and why he nearly cried
thanks for translating the article and sharing all the news about

i just can say:

I FEEL SO TERRIBLE SORRY FOR HIM!!!! Sad

-this gals i cannot say if she feels betrayed or if she just wanted to make money and i would say she makes tons of money now, i can imagine how much a magazine pays for these pics .....

show should sue her!!!!!!!!

there is really REALLY no need to say sorry to anybody - he did not anything wrong.... since when is it wrong to talk with other people, even if the topic is intimate....
he is adult, he is singel... what is the problem,
all the things what the magazine said, what he said (or not said) can not change my opinion about him, actually i really do not see why it should change my view on him??????
even if he did not want a romatice relations ship just enjoying this kind of talk and i guess a lot of othere trivial talk too with her, what is wrong about this????

the only person who is wrong here is SHE!!!
She is the one, who needs to aopogize
what she is did is defamation and this is a criminal delict you can sue!
Even if she is telling the truth, she was not allowed to give this kind of private things to the media!

I really hope, that xiao zhu is sueing her!

How can they compare him to EC?????????????????????????????????????????????????????? affraid
Omg this is so unfair

xiao zhu jia you!!!!
i feel so sorry for him, i hope his friends and his family supports him!
The Fans do! ^^

freya..
is there a clip on utube olredi??
yeah!! the company should sue her..
crazy girl..
ellehcir1408
ellehcir1408
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:53 am

nod nod ... i feel the same ...
why did he say sorry .... i really think there was no need for this ....
he did not do anything wrong

*sigh

gals i think and think ... what about if we do something to show our support ....
like sending "red" letters to GTV ... with a note that no matter we support him ... ??????
what do you think about ....
i think he needs all support he can get at the moment

like you said SIA ... he needs someone to talk
i hope he has *sigh ... or better he does ... sometimes guy tend not to talk
aish sooooooooooo sad ....

---------------------------
no clip yet i saw it live on tw ...

Last edited by freya1507 on Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:46 am; edited 3 times in total
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:53 am

can watch the live YLBFB on youtube already..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

but the explaining is on the first part and the front of second part..
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by sze92 Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:01 am

oh my god. THIS is big. that girl is an attention seeker. i know everyone wants attention from xiao zhu but not into an extend to post this kind of pictures. it's like invading people's privacy. NO way he can be compared to edison chen. i hope this news go off fast.

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by misswaldorf Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:10 am

i totally supporting him 10000 percent, he did nothing wrong, there's a looot other guy out there that doing something that far worse than what he did. only he happens to be famous why should we judge him. and also for his company, instead of condemning him for what happen they should stand behind his back give him their support and understanding to get through this whole overrated drama. i just watched the live episode, i'm really saaaad to see his reaction. i can feel that he's really holding up inside and pretend to be strong for everyone sake...(*cry uncontrollably*) altroooo i don't understand anythiiing he said, i read somewhere in this forum that he is apologizing...Don't worry Xiao Zhu you did nothing wrong, even tho you did have a relationship with that b**ch that's totally understandable, that b**ch is the one that should be ashamed, apologizing and crawl at ur feet, she's ruin her once in a life time opportunity to be with you. Sorry for the long rant, i'm really mad now.
for you guys who haven't watch the live episode here i give you the link:
(sorry if it already been post)
P.S what i'm looking for right now its someone who will nice enough to subbed the video...(i know one of you girls will Very Happy) thanks in advances ...
P.P.S also can someone posted that girl picture, i want to know what she look like.
misswaldorf
misswaldorf
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 24

http://we-likey.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xNance Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:11 am

freya1507 wrote:gals i think and think ... what about if we do something to show our support ....
like sending "red" letters to GTV ... with a note that no matter we support him ... ??????

I think that's a good idea.. that way he knows we
will support him no mater what!
xNance
xNance
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 252

http://xiaozhuu.hyves.nl | http://twitter.com/aiminhnancyy

Back to top Go down

Post by bibanglovesshow Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:29 am

hi guys..can anyone tell me where i can watch the episode where he explains himself with this issue...please..

i made something.i call it the "SHOW your support" badge...
this is a badge or poster to SHOW that even he is going yet again another tough issue shall i say the biggest one ever...we, the fans are still here to support him and to BACK him UP!

Here it is..

Let's continue to support LUO ZHI XIANG!:Very Happy:

Whatever adversary he will go through..we know he can overcome it..

remember THE three LITTLE PIGS won over the BIG BAD WOLF right?! pig

JiAYou XIAO ZHU! cheers
bibanglovesshow
bibanglovesshow
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 159

http://akabibang.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:32 am

the live ep was-,-
although he sed hes ok..but really, you can hecka tell he's not><"
seeing him like this really T__T
but...he didnt see it as such a serious thing...
and he cared about US and his mom the most...
sigh* he's so "sha"...
i hope things will flow smoother for him now..
we're always here:D yea, ALWAYS!^^
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:44 am

xNance wrote:
freya1507 wrote:gals i think and think ... what about if we do something to show our support ....

I think that's a good idea.. that way he knows we
will support him no mater what!

yes please let us do something ....
maybe doing 3 diffrent drafts ... everybody can choose one ... and print it add personal thing and send it directly in red envelope... to him at GTV or ... if we want to arrive all at the same time ... you can send it to me guys and i hand it over to GTV ....

like vickie said ...its heartbreaking to see him like this ....
i just hope ...that it does not even turn more worse like porbs with the brands he advertising for Neutral
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by ellehcir1408 Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:48 am

she is definitely a new xiao ren in show's life.. ive watched the eps.. he was soo sad wen apologizing to mum.. and its heartbreaking..and wen xiao gui was saying his piece..
we sos phil. fans are also thinking of sending show some letters.. but we still dont know how..

we will support him no matter wat..
ellehcir1408
ellehcir1408
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:50 am

ellehcir1408 like i said ... we can send each by our own ... or ... i can help ... you can send all to me ...and i bring or send what you perfer all together to gtv ....

bibanglovesshow i love ...
SHOW YOUR SUPPORT
What a Face
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by bibanglovesshow Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:01 am

hi freya,thanks for that..can u also put my nickname on it..i'll put yours too in mine..maybe we can send our SHOW your SUPPORT banners and put as many people who supports in it (like a petition)along with our messages... ..then send it to gtv..this way it's easier for them to notice..what do u think guys?
bibanglovesshow
bibanglovesshow
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 159

http://akabibang.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:06 am

nod nod ... more space on your collage ...and add all the gals here who want ...and everybody can print it and send it in an red envelope ... with personal msg if they want
here are so many members ... we should show our "oversea" support ....
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:19 am

agree with u all!!!!
we shall show our support to him....
maybe freya would like to open up a new thread and do something to these???
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:20 am

was about to do this ;-) ^^
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:24 am

freya1507 wrote:was about to do this ;-) ^^

okok...give us the thread when u are done..so we can go over to do something about it..
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:28 am

sun_in_action wrote:
freya1507 wrote:was about to do this ;-) ^^

okok...give us the thread when u are done..so we can go over to do something about it..

here ^^
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next