Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[04/29/2009 - NOW] Reveal of online dating with a girl & she looks like selina?

+60
archie1804
mzjennx33
littlepig
woainishow
showdictz
iiws
iamcrazy
Nana
xojustachickxo
nyanya_ndut
panda
MRSLUO
saphir
kat
Anastasia55
showmanic
glonechi
keirins
AllyKok
xzoe
Shang Tian Hua
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
anne911
juliaong1511
mhay519
diane25
ShowMusic
show@stage
xNance
sze92
wth444
freya1507
bubblo
misswaldorf
angeliesa
xxcarolxx
kprincess
fshirles
ka1020
jam912
DARILENE*
stephie80
showstar
winnie208
rokziie
cerise18
o_ost1nao_o
littlecutekitty
jhesa43
CutieHeart918
xraraix
alikoh
ellehcir1408
lilisha
vickie
bibanglovesshow
karedace
glambratinella
miakaloveshow
sun_in_action
64 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

[04/29/2009 - NOW] Reveal of online dating with a girl & she looks like selina? - Page 5 Empty Re: [04/29/2009 - NOW] Reveal of online dating with a girl & she looks like selina?

Post by kat Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:28 am

wow, I just found out this news from Show's blog and am shocked!!! Honestly, I think Xiao Zhu has been in the industry for many years, so he really should be more careful~~~ but at the same time, that girl is CLEARLY out to get him, she saved all that pics/conversations for a reason!

Hopefully Show will recover very quickly - support him!!!
kat
kat

Number of posts : 8

http://raymondlam.org

Back to top Go down

[04/29/2009 - NOW] Reveal of online dating with a girl & she looks like selina? - Page 5 Empty Re: [04/29/2009 - NOW] Reveal of online dating with a girl & she looks like selina?

Post by showmanic Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:59 am

Shang Tian Hua wrote:i hope i could understand what he said at 29. April. I only reckon that he often said: I'm sorry. He apologized for so many times and yeah, I wanted to give him comfort, but I couldn't. To send him letters for comfort is a very good idea. I hope he will see that we are standing at his side. We are not like other persons who easily believed the media or mean people.

I'm so angry about that POS. I would like to dizz her if I have the chance, but even that would be a waste of time for such a person.

I really would like to see the conversation between him and Xiao Gui in english. I want to know what he is saying. Can someone help me out. 娱乐百分百090429A LIVE mean this part.

in that part A he said that i would like to use this opportunity to explain wad happen in the magazines and the reports ... I feel that being a celebrity is difficult ... When u wan to b friends wif ppl is nt esay because u dun the road to make new friends and it is sometimes very hard to find the chance to make friends ... at that time i knew this girl ... actually at that time that isn't any communication so i think that in the net is a good way to make new friends and i can share all the pressure and unhappiness in my career ... i feel that if that is a place where i can relief my stress i feel very happy abt that ... i agree that i feel a good impression on that girl ... because of wad happen now i feel a bit sad as this girl told the reporter wad i do not exactly say to her ... and the photo she give the reporter is different from the one when i noe her ... i feel that the magazine reporter and i was being corned ... i really wanted to make new friends and wad had happened now is wad i wan to tell ppl that the net is really a very cruel place ... a lot of things is not as easy as u see it to be ... and wad i did this time is to tell evryone wad i did is wrong ... i wan to tell u that remember nxt time not to truth someone in the net so much ... and because of this i do not trust ppl so much nw and will keep a distance away from them ...
my protectionist will be higher bt i will not to sad and will work harder in my career due to this problem ... i thank all the fans,workers and friends that give me all the support because they noe that i m stress ... My company is more sad than me , my company and manager feel that they dun bear that i m so stress and they are so busy yet til have to help me so i would like to say sorry to them ... i feel that a celebrity are like that so i will til bring joy to everyone today too ... i feel that with my feeling are down it is like the song 搞笑[gao xiao ] u faces a lot of problem and u duno wad problem u will face in the furture so i feel that everyone should pay more attention to all the celebrity [xiao gui] not to focus on all this rubbish things [xiao zhu] correct and i had said sorry to my mum because my mum saw this news and she is worry ... so sorry mum that i make u sad and i will pay more attention to all the things and my mum is worry that i will be troubled coz i juz came back from other country and she is worried about my body because this really make me feel very sad as i feel that i onli really wanted to make new friends and never expected such things to happen ... * i would like to explain why that is a half-naked photo ... it is because i was doing body-building and after one month of talk she asked me who m i and i say i m LZX so she asked me to prove that i m LZX by asking me to on my webcam to show her and the sincerity and i did ... and i told her that i m doing body-builging and she say it was okie anyway u r a guy so i on it ... after the talk she told me sth that make me feel werid so i strted to feel scared and retreated and did not contact her again ... she make me suspected sth was wrong ... anyway i would like to say sorry to the ppl that r worried for me ... i m sorry to troubled u all ... *

'*' means that xiao gui said sth in the middle ... [i m lazy to type wad he say ...]
showmanic
showmanic
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 199

http://dreamypinkangel.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by showmanic Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:03 am

srry if my English is not good ... i tried my best in translating it ... =)
showmanic
showmanic
Fan
Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by saphir Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:52 am

And Show Lo says, the woman on the Magazine cover is not the one he knew on line.
Definitely, Fanny is a lier, an unpardonble cheater!
We should trust Show Lo and support him through this trap!
saphir
saphir

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by MRSLUO Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:08 am

wonder why are there this type of girl on earth,
really throw th face of WOMEN'S !
:@
we will support lzx ,
that's of cause!
:DDDD
let's just cheerup and not be affected by this news,
:DD
cheerup pple !
MRSLUO
MRSLUO
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 292

Back to top Go down

Post by showmanic Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:25 am

i cnt cheer up ... i d*mn angry and i wan to box the girl sia ...
Twisted Evil
showmanic
showmanic
Fan
Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:03 am

that girl is ruining my whole week! Sad
i wanna see her real face.
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by MRSLUO Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:59 am

lol.
just cheerup la.
dnt let him more sad lo,.
MRSLUO
MRSLUO
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 292

Back to top Go down

Post by panda Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:00 am

still i think she should not have taken hsi picture of him half naked lor! she take the pic in case in the future she can use it against him. so scheming ahhhh!!
panda
panda

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by nyanya_ndut Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:09 am

my hands are very itchy.. want to choke that girl!
nyanya_ndut
nyanya_ndut
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by showstar Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:15 am

argh, this insidious woman. -.-'

Show probably wouldn't want his fans to worry about him. So we must try to cheer up and at the same time, support him! Very Happy
showstar
showstar
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 466

http://myadolescence.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xojustachickxo Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:10 pm

oh wow i can't believe there are women out there like that you know she gives a bad name towards women seriously she is seriously crazy to think that this would make you famous it gave a couple minutes in the spotlight but to let us know how awful she is and imagine what show luo had to go thru jia you don't give you we are here for you and support you all the way =)

xojustachickxo
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:16 pm

support SHOW!!!
its just a little barriers...
SHOW can raised up again!!!
Nana
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 575

http://www.ecy1212.space.live.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shang Tian Hua Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:40 pm

thx showmanic. it helped me a lot. I really feel sorry for his mom. She is always worrying. and this girl is not even human. i really want to help to find out about her. so many lies. i can't understand till now about her actions. and i can't stop to feel angry. i really want to help to find out who's this girl. to support our Show. Jia you for everybody to find out more.
Shang Tian Hua
Shang Tian Hua
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by mhay519 Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:45 pm

showmanic
thanks a lot for the translation.

jia you LZX!
mhay519
mhay519
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1377

http://mab006.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by glambratinella Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:08 pm

showmanic, thanks so much for the translation! we appreciate it a lot!

this issue will pass. what Show needs right now is our continued support and love for him. i know that we are mad as hell on that Fanny girl but instead of talking about her (which i think is not worth our time), let's just make an effort to let Show know that we will back him up, and we will help him get up again and support him all the way Smile
glambratinella
glambratinella
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 482

http://pitstop1108.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xojustachickxo Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:51 pm

i really agree with glambratinella we should just end it here with her and stop giving her more spotlight which she doesn't deserve

xojustachickxo
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by showmanic Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:56 pm

i totally agree ... anyway i feel that she dun even deserved to b talk by us ... becoz all she wan is to b famous and nw we talking abt her is letting she get her motive ... so let's just stop discussing abt her and let the gold typhoon hand her and like sue her til she is in jail ... Twisted Evil
showmanic
showmanic
Fan
Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by iamcrazy Fri May 01, 2009 12:34 am

i trust show... coz i tink he jus wan2 make a fren from outside nt from e world he is in.. and too bad he make a BAD FREN.. hope e ger can get out of show lives..
iamcrazy
iamcrazy
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by ShowMusic Fri May 01, 2009 3:26 am

If you people stop worrying bout this issue and this issue will be dead in no time. And I'm sure Show donwan all of you to be worried bout him.

ShowMusic
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by iiws Fri May 01, 2009 6:06 am

I really hate her.
I think the type of this girl is only on fiction or Soap opera drama

I want her stop doing bad thing with Zhu
and hope Zhu company can find her for sue
anyway I will love and support SHOW 4ever~~

LOVE him really much
iiws
iiws
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by sze92 Fri May 01, 2009 7:37 am

i just want to ask did the fanny girl say she will reveal more pictures and this time it will be more than just half nudes ?

i am hating her more. really. she is evil.

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by Shang Tian Hua Fri May 01, 2009 7:50 am

ShowMusic wrote:If you people stop worrying bout this issue and this issue will be dead in no time. And I'm sure Show donwan all of you to be worried bout him.

You are right. We shouldn't waste our time with such a mean and cruel ...
Jiao you for everybody in supporting and for Xiao Zhu: Don't be down in the mouth!
Shang Tian Hua
Shang Tian Hua
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by showdictz Fri May 01, 2009 11:50 am

ei, thanks for translating.....hope this issue will pass as soon as it could be....

no matter what we still love "show"
showdictz
showdictz
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by woainishow Fri May 01, 2009 6:58 pm

showmanic wrote:srry if my English is not good ... i tried my best in translating it ... =)

That's OK! You did a good job in translating...I wouldn't have really understood what he was saying without it Smile But I could understand that Xiao Zhu was saying sorry a lot, which made me feel sad. But I was happy that Xiao Gui tried to cheer him up later in the episode.
woainishow
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 850

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/bianca21

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Fri May 01, 2009 7:36 pm

we're good we're good.
its begin to settle..im thinking.
still a lot of news, but less.
more of them are supporting Show.
we're gonna be fine!!!
just continue to support him.
careless on who's right or wrong....
if u choose to be on his side, all we have to do is SUPPORT:D
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepig Fri May 01, 2009 9:19 pm

shes a b*/)- ..
i trust Show.
i still love him!!!

jia you Show!!
littlepig
littlepig
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 159

http://www.neekaemm.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mzjennx33 Fri May 01, 2009 9:28 pm

omg .. this thing is such a stupid issue -.- w.e who cares about the girl .. every single one of shows fans are probably on his side so theres no negatives to him ... i mean like hes a regular guy like he said on his blog&in the public .. he's just like any other guy and meeting people online is so ... NORMAL nowadays -.- people needa stop making this worse

W.E all i know is that i still love&trust Show<3
mzjennx33
mzjennx33
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by archie1804 Sat May 02, 2009 9:34 am

Oh god.. What kind of problems got into Show?!!!

This girl is so foolish! She should cherish the relationship she had with Show. Being a girlfriend, a fling, or best friend is ALL need to be respected!
archie1804
archie1804
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by engin Sat May 02, 2009 6:45 pm

ARG!!!! shes lucky because I will maybe never run into her!!! but If I know who she is and run into her someday! SHE WILL GO TO d*mn HELL!!! And I mean it! AAA I'm SO MAD!

really didn't know how lucky she is, got that chance to be his friend and she just ruin it! mad at people that get the chance that I want, the people that doesn't even deserve it!

what a shameless girl! I heard that his company will sue her if they find her. THAT GREAT! Very Happy Very Happy I'm evil... I wanna ruin her life! at least in few years. she REALLY doesn't know what she had just do.

what ? are you guys planing to write him a support letters? well to his company then? the address? Razz

ALWAYS STAND BY AND SUPPORT SHOW LUO ZHI XIANG!
engin
engin
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next