Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[04/29/2009 - NOW] Reveal of online dating with a girl & she looks like selina?

+60
archie1804
mzjennx33
littlepig
woainishow
showdictz
iiws
iamcrazy
Nana
xojustachickxo
nyanya_ndut
panda
MRSLUO
saphir
kat
Anastasia55
showmanic
glonechi
keirins
AllyKok
xzoe
Shang Tian Hua
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
anne911
juliaong1511
mhay519
diane25
ShowMusic
show@stage
xNance
sze92
wth444
freya1507
bubblo
misswaldorf
angeliesa
xxcarolxx
kprincess
fshirles
ka1020
jam912
DARILENE*
stephie80
showstar
winnie208
rokziie
cerise18
o_ost1nao_o
littlecutekitty
jhesa43
CutieHeart918
xraraix
alikoh
ellehcir1408
lilisha
vickie
bibanglovesshow
karedace
glambratinella
miakaloveshow
sun_in_action
64 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

[04/29/2009 - NOW] Reveal of online dating with a girl & she looks like selina? - Page 4 Empty Re: [04/29/2009 - NOW] Reveal of online dating with a girl & she looks like selina?

Post by showstar Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:41 am

this is a good idea. (: we must be fast!
then he will receive a huge batch of red letters as a support from us. Very Happy
showstar
showstar
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 466

http://myadolescence.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

[04/29/2009 - NOW] Reveal of online dating with a girl & she looks like selina? - Page 4 Empty Re: [04/29/2009 - NOW] Reveal of online dating with a girl & she looks like selina?

Post by show@stage Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:30 pm

Anyone knows what is the fanny blog ?
show@stage
show@stage

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by cerise18 Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:40 pm

show@stage
it's posted somewhere in this topic..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
cerise18
cerise18
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by ShowMusic Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:58 pm

Well big tree attract big winds.

Last edited by ShowMusic on Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

ShowMusic
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by diane25 Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:02 pm

oh no, poor Show. he doesn't deserve this.
she betrayed his trust and left a big damage on him...

let's just hope that things will come smooth on him.
diane25
diane25
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 662

http://dianebeintecinco.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:28 pm

ShowMusic wrote:I think you people are giving too much attention to the girl and that is the girl intention. We only hear 1 side of the story lets just wait and see what Show has got to say before we jump into conclusion alright?

he have already clarify about it during the live episode on 29april...watch the live episode please..
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1299

Back to top Go down

Post by ShowMusic Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:31 pm

sun_in_action wrote:
ShowMusic wrote:I think you people are giving too much attention to the girl and that is the girl intention. We only hear 1 side of the story lets just wait and see what Show has got to say before we jump into conclusion alright?

he have already clarify about it during the live episode on 29april...watch the live episode please..
Ps I just watch the video and edited my words.

ShowMusic
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by mhay519 Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:55 pm

hmm... the news was really overboard!

looking at Show's pic taken via webcam, i didn't see anything wrong.
even if he already explained he just finished working out that time, a man half naked is kinda "normal" because they can take off their shirt esp while inside the house right? i mean, it's like anyone's brother or those guys in the television commercials especially this summer season...
the girl just really added malice to the story to get attention.

anyways, yeah, he really needs to be more careful as he's in the entertainment industry. not sure whom to really trust.

jia you Show! we'll always believe in you!
you're just too kind apologizing for something which should not be...
mhay519
mhay519
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1377

http://mab006.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:55 pm

haha today's bfb was cute Smile

it's no big deal! Smile yay!.

whatever. i never thought it was something big to begin with.. LoL

poor show, that girl is so weird..

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:40 pm

i hope this dies down soon. heck they even asked selina about it -___-
Show is just more careful from now on, but i can still see he's so hurt >=O
the girl seems desperate..the pic that Show saw of her wasn't even real -__- this whole thing was so stupid.
xiao zhu jia you~
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by juliaong1511 Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:15 pm

life isn't smooth sailing all the time....bad things happen to us....when u're up, gravity is always there to put us back on our feet Neutral am i very sure he isn't that weak to be beaten down by this...like he said" life must go on" Cool i just feel sad at the fact he swallows all the stress by himself and there's no outlet to let it go...and everyone who goes near him has an ulterior motive...this is what happens when ur famous.... i hope he will never stop believing that there are good ppl in this world Laughing i still love him anyways...nothing changed.....he has brought us so much joy and laughter.....we owe him the suport he needs now....altho we can't do much....at least he shud know that our hearts are together with him....jiayou xiao zhu!!! I love you I love you I love you

p.s to the fanny girl, all i can say is what goes around comes back around Rolling Eyes u are a person with a lowly and unrefined character....u have alot to learn bout being someone with integrity....wtever u do it for, money or fame under someone's expense....just remember u will be haunted by it for the rest of ur life!!! learn ur lesson now!!! No

juliaong1511

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by anne911 Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:18 pm

im feel sad for xiao zhu, that girl is lucky that she got a change to talk and have a conversation with him, but she blown it away. in my own opinion xiao zhu is not like that guy as that girl wanted her for us to know. maybe the reason why she reveals that is because xiao zhu didnt want her or he find that girl a big B so he stop having conversation to her and that girl didnt like that. cant imagine what xiao zhu felt with this and also to mama luo. Sad Sad Sad [b]
anne911
anne911
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 203

http://friendster.com/cassidyshaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiao_Zhu_Forever Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:05 pm

vickie wrote:that b**ch wants attention. thats why
im sooo freaken pissed at her. shes really stupid...
poor Show's hurt><" and he wanted a relationship too...
grr..that butt...she'll get payback..i swear she will.
grrrrrr..

i hope Show's okay-,-'

I totally agree with u vickie...that girl Fanny is just playing with Show's feeling and now Show's hurt...she is just stupid...cuz all of Show's fan will trust and believe Show; they won't believe what she said...and now these photos can be photoshopped or conversations may be changed...people aren't that stupid...that girl fanny is just stupid!
We will always give "back up" and "strength" to Show!!
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 438

Back to top Go down

Post by Shang Tian Hua Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:03 pm

person like her are the reasons, why Xiao Zhu and other stars won't tell private stuffs. It's so mean that she put out the conversations. She didn't get a chance to share more moments with him so she is taking revenge? That is something I can't understand. I am on his side. and no matter what she will publicize in the future, I will support Xiao Zhu.
Shang Tian Hua
Shang Tian Hua
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by xzoe Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:16 pm

Watched BFB LIVE.

Poor Show, I feel so bad for him, it's so heart wrenching to see his almost teary face. Poor thing, I just want to go up to comfort him and tell him it's not his fault, but the girl's. She's the one using his fame to gain public's attention. I can't believe she said all these stuff that wasn't even true, then the media found out and this chaos happened. 為什麼? It's always him whose the one getting hurt through all these years, unfortunate things never seem to go away from him. He understands it's not that easy in entertainment circle to gain many true friends, he was truly just wanting to meet a new friend on the Internet... He would have never thought this would have happened to him, 他做錯了什麼?就是錯在太容易相信別人. He said he will not trust the people on the Internet as much as before now after this incident. I felt so annoyed and sad @ the same time for him, I'm sure he's worrying now of how to reply all these questions that's gonna be shooting at him for the next few weeks or so.

放鬆吧小豬, it's going to be OK, 這一些事情很快就會過去的.
xzoe
xzoe
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 268

http://pinkicicles.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xraraix Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:34 pm

at least it never was a big issue that we should be worrying about.. Still,I feel sad for Show. =[
xraraix
xraraix
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 702

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by glambratinella Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:37 pm

watched YLBFB. it breaks my heart to see Show holding back his tears... he looks so hurt. Sad he even apologized for being talked about because of that crazy girl. he shouldn't have. but anyway, since he did, let's just respect it. maybe he really feels sorry for everybody who supports him, especially Luo Mama.

that evil girl will surely rot in hell! she will suffer for the rest of her life for doing such thing to an undeserving person like Show! Evil or Very Mad

let's continue to show our love to Xiao Zhu and yeah, send him support letters. i know the letters will make him feel better. he has a huge fan base and i know his fans all over the world would like to give him a hug right now.
glambratinella
glambratinella
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 482

http://pitstop1108.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:43 pm

Glam-ur right i want to give a warm hug to comfort him
Sad Is just simple conversation or chatting they making the issue big even he halfnaked there no malice. the girl she only have malice poor girl xiao zhu only joking at her like she want to say on there chatting ur not funny anymore..
after i watch the bfb iam not worried anymore xiao zhu is ok now the news will past by..so xiao zhu^0^! forget about that girl..
We support u all the way! Be more careful next time piggy<3(= as we support you....jiao u]..that girl ur NOT gonna win over us keep on dreaming ..[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKok Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:28 pm

is jz a way of guy knowing girl. no big deal.
show also a normal guy....
we should respect his personal life...
wht we want is he do well and hardwork in his career...
cos that 1 more important ma...
AllyKok
AllyKok
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by sze92 Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:51 pm

it was really heart breaking to watch the live. he was really upset yet he tried to pull out a strong face. the most upsetting was the part where he apologized to his mom. he was about to cry but tried not to. what xiao gui said was really right, he (show) opened his heart to a person (how rare is it for him to do that) and all she did to him was to shut that door up. the feeling he is having now, none of us will be able to exactly feel it. all we can do is to support him and show others that it's a no big deal. come on artist also have a life alright. they have flesh, blood and feelings same as any other human beings. the media should NOT compare him to EC as it is a VERY different issue.

it is sometimes very scary that a person can go to that limit. people like her should not even exist. if she really does have the looks she should thank god for that and use it properly. not use beauty to do such evil acts. the mentality of the girl is really corrupted and i am really sure karma would knock on her door soon. she should get what she deserves. initially she is she lucky one who even get to talk to show and she blew it off. he gave her his trust and she turned it into a betrayal. this kind of people is really scary.

i don't know how true the report is but if show said he didn't do anything wrong through the web cam means he is innocent. he didn't need to apologize to anyone, it was not his fault to began with. NO ONE including show should be penalize for wanting a friend or even a girlfriend. gosh ! give him a break. wanting a girlfriend isn't all that bad. just because he is a famous artist, all the attention must be on him. i'm surprised there is no report saying how low the girl is. it really irritates me how media is sometimes.

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:07 am

this is critical time for us SHOW FANS!
esp wen the media will use ANY WAY to attack Show.
if you choose to believe Show, then forget the media.
and the girl..mite be up to do more..
we have to stick together and support him!!!
time to show them SHOW FANS power.
just like we did the end of last yr and the beginning of this yr bout the buying charts thing;P

we can do this!Very Happy we wont let this thing hurt Show or us!
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by keirins Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:21 am

Why there are so many '小人' this year? poor show, i really hate that girl .
after watch yesterday live bfb, i felt so bad for him.
Support him forever, agree with you Vickie, let's show our power .
keirins
keirins
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:33 am

FREYA: i agree with your idea...we SOS Philippines, are now creating banner with simple message to support SHOW...probably after we finish it we will send it to you..Bibang is helping me to create my own banner coz i dont know how. heheehehe..(thanks bibang..)

So guys, its about time to show are creativity and let's unite to give the support to our idol SHOW...and send it to freya...im sure GTV and SHOW will know about our plan...

go go go...goodthing SHOW already explain his side..i believe in him..Smile
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:15 am

there's only "little people" when you're as popular as he is =)
but he'll get through it ^^
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by glonechi Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:01 am

I'm really shocked for this news. WHAT A b**ch!!!!!!!!!
I forever support xiao zhu. I believe him.
Really sad. I can't concentrate with other things. Keep thinking on xiao zhu.
Poor him.
When he said he can't sleep well until 3am, I really ....!!!!
I'm speechless now. Hard to describe what I feel.
One thing - I HATE THAT GIRL - BITCHY
I hope this news can pass quickly.
I LOVE XIAO ZHU STILL...
glonechi
glonechi
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by showmanic Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:07 am

if anyone read the 29042009 联合早报 ‘zbnow' in Singapore , last page ... it said that it is true bt this the girl that is asking for sex wif him ... and he said that at first it is for fun and wanted to make friend in the internet ... den ltr on he feel that is it nice to have someone that care abt u when u on the computer ... he stop 'dating' this girl becoz he feel that she hav a motive and he feel that she dun like him bt she is using his to enter the showbiz so he stop ... he also told the reporter that he did this becoz he feel that he is being loved and that no paparazzi cn take picture also ... that wad he told the reporter ... more detail in the newspaper ...
showmanic
showmanic
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 199

http://dreamypinkangel.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xxcarolxx Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:55 am

If that news is true in the 联合早报 ‘zbnow' in Singapore, shame on that women, Show just wanted sincerely make friends. What a b**ch!! just trying to use Show to get in showbiz, I hope she never ever gets a chance.
xxcarolxx
xxcarolxx
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 76

http://www.foreveraaronyan.proboards106.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shang Tian Hua Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:08 am

i hope i could understand what he said at 29. April. I only reckon that he often said: I'm sorry. He apologized for so many times and yeah, I wanted to give him comfort, but I couldn't. To send him letters for comfort is a very good idea. I hope he will see that we are standing at his side. We are not like other persons who easily believed the media or mean people.

I'm so angry about that POS. I would like to dizz her if I have the chance, but even that would be a waste of time for such a person.

I really would like to see the conversation between him and Xiao Gui in english. I want to know what he is saying. Can someone help me out. 娱乐百分百090429A LIVE mean this part.
Shang Tian Hua
Shang Tian Hua
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by showmanic Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:10 am

he say it in youtube too ... u cn go and see ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
showmanic
showmanic
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 199

http://dreamypinkangel.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia55 Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:26 am

What a f**king b**ch !
You cant just go ruin someone's life like that..
Just because you want to get attentions
it's so pathetic..
OMG get over yourself..
it's not working Smile we all still love xiao zhu..and wil always
support him =D
and If you do have a relationship with xiao zhu
just keep it as a private until xiao zhu confirm it to us by himself..
that would be much better than spreading news like this..
About the conversation..we'll get over it. won't we?
It's just a conversation and we gotta understand that xiao zhu
is also a guy..
okkay thats all from me..
can't wait to see and hear from xiao zhu about this.

xoxoilyxiaozhu
Anastasia55
Anastasia55
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next