Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[03/04/2009 - UDN] Kirsten Ren (Selina's sister) accidently revealed that Ren dad doesn't like Xiao Zhu

+17
ka1020
bibanglovesshow
fshirles
kprincess
Felicitationx3
xraraix
lonelygurl
littlecutekitty
ellehcir1408
Lyzzrenee
vickie
Six-One
freya1507
glambratinella
jhesa43
xzoe
xiangxuanlin
21 posters

Go down

[03/04/2009 - UDN] Kirsten Ren (Selina's sister) accidently revealed that Ren dad doesn't like Xiao Zhu Empty [03/04/2009 - UDN] Kirsten Ren (Selina's sister) accidently revealed that Ren dad doesn't like Xiao Zhu

Post by xiangxuanlin Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:54 am

Kirsten Ren (Selina's sister) accidently revealed that Ren dad doesn't like Xiao Zhu

source: Asianfanatics.net
source:udn.com
Trans: JPOO @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kirsten Ren accidentaly revealed that Ren Ba isn't pleased with her sister Selina's rumoured boyfriend Xiao Zhu.

3 years ago "Xiao Zhu" Show Luo, Selina Ren and Mickey Wang's triangle rumour caused a big uproar, causing Xiao Zhu and Selina to work further and further apart. At that time Ren Ba warned his daughter not to get a boyfriend that is too handsome. This made everyone think that Ren Ba had something against Xiao Zhu.

We would have never thought that last week when Kirsten went on to 100% entertainment to promote K.O.3an Guo, she accidentaly confirmed this matter. During filming, Kirsten honestly admitted that Ren Ba wouldn't approve one of her ex-boyfriends. Xiao Zhu who was at the side answered "same with your sister." Then during the break Xiao Gui pointed towards Xiao Zhu and asked Kirsten "What does your dad think about him?" Kirsten shook her head and replied "Not satisfied."

Towards this, Xiao Zhu said through his manager Xiao Shuang, everyone are friends. It's not up to them whether their dad's will approve them or not. But he feels that the audience shouldn't just believe what they hear. He has once discussed hosting techniques with Ren Ba privately and their communication towards one another is very pleasant.

Yesterday Kirsten Ren said honestly that going onto Xiao Zhu's Tv Show feels really different. "Xiao Zhu is a really funny person but sometimes I woud feel a bit awkward." She can understand that her dad is trying to find the best for his daughters. "He thinks that we are too young and that we shouldn't get a boyfriend yet." And during the day of the filming she phoned Selina to share her feelings.

From when Kirsten entered the industry till now, Selina has been taking care of her little sister. When Kirsten is really discouraged then Selina would comfort and encourage her. When Kirsten was rumoured to be with Penny Xie from boyband Energy, she called her sister Selina. She didn't even speak on the phone and directly cried. At that time, Selina said to her "You don't have to care too much, It's hard to avoid rumours, you have to be a lot more optimistic in the Entertainment industry."
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

[03/04/2009 - UDN] Kirsten Ren (Selina's sister) accidently revealed that Ren dad doesn't like Xiao Zhu Empty Re: [03/04/2009 - UDN] Kirsten Ren (Selina's sister) accidently revealed that Ren dad doesn't like Xiao Zhu

Post by xzoe Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:08 am

What should I say?
Show must be a lil bit sad from this... but we shouldn't just hear what some people say and just believe it without even thinking.... I'm not biased or anything, but I seriously think Show is a really nice guy and has a sense of humour. He may seem a bit playful sometimes on YLBFB, but that's just his other side, he can be very filial towards his mother and very nice to his fans his fans. We have seen in the past how caring he was towards his fans and even thanked the people he wanted to thank in his cheng yao MV.
We support you Show!
xzoe
xzoe
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 268

http://pinkicicles.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

[03/04/2009 - UDN] Kirsten Ren (Selina's sister) accidently revealed that Ren dad doesn't like Xiao Zhu Empty Re: [03/04/2009 - UDN] Kirsten Ren (Selina's sister) accidently revealed that Ren dad doesn't like Xiao Zhu

Post by jhesa43 Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:09 am

xzoe wrote:What should I say?
Show must be a lil bit sad from this... but we shouldn't just hear what some people say and just believe it without even thinking.... I'm not biased or anything, but I seriously think Show is a really nice guy and has a sense of humour. He may seem a bit playful sometimes on YLBFB, but that's just his other side, he can be very filial towards his mother and very nice to his fans his fans. We have seen in the past how caring he was towards his fans and even thanked the people he wanted to thank in his cheng yao MV.
We support you Show!

i agree with you.. well, i dont like their tandem so that's ok. i know there are other girls that will love SHOW with all their hearts. He loves his fans so much, we saw that.
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by glambratinella Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:15 am

the news broke my heart when i read it yesterday at asianfanatics. what can i say is, maybe Ren Ba understood Xiao Zhu's actions. we know Xiao Zhu is a great man, and he's a hard-to-find! we can't blame Ren Ba for not agreeing to Xiao Zhu as Selina's boyfriend, he's just protecting his daughter. also, we also can't believe everything we hear or say. Smile

well, if others don't like Xiao Zhu, i can always have him! im old enough to have a superstar boyfriend. and my parents will definitely agree to our relationship. lol. Razz
glambratinella
glambratinella
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 482

http://pitstop1108.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:43 am

sometimes its really hard to please your parents with the choise of your bf, especially the dads, *sigh

but anyway, i think xiao zhu understands the point, selinas pa might like him as a person but not as a bf for his daughter, and this is something you can not doing anything against ... like i said ... it can come the best guy ever and the dad does not like him .....

we know, or we have the feeling xiao zhu is a good person, at least to his fans and i guess to his gf too ....
but i also think if he is love with a woman and she with him, they will go on, and not listen to the dad ;-) ... and xiao zhu will work hard to show the dad that he deserves his daughter ;-)
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by Six-One Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:01 am

Eh? Then it's their family's lost. lol! Just kidding. XD

Her dad has his reasons and I guess, since there wasn't a major objection from both party then there probably isn't such a serious relationship between the two(?)
Six-One
Six-One
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 64

http://six-one.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:23 am

"same with your sister" sounds bitter=/

its been said that Show wasn't like by her dad.
but her dad is a lito -_____-"
although i understand...cuz hes a father.
fathers get jealous over almost everything.
esp wen u have a "big man" father *NOD ..i understand><"

BUT. if he didn't like Show because hes handsome or cuz of his family bg.
then that's just messed up.. but it doesnt matter. Show can find another girl then...unless he really loves her @.@
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyzzrenee Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm

i think there is more to the story, but also both denied there ever being a relationship between the two and that they were just friends. i think the media is twisting the story around.
Lyzzrenee
Lyzzrenee
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by ellehcir1408 Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:59 am

that's a lil sad.. but well, one day xiao zhu will find a girl who will accept him for who he is.. and that the girl's family will approve of him.. nothing is perfect in this life.. though maybe show can take it if he likes her a lot.. Smile
ellehcir1408
ellehcir1408
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:28 am

reading that really broke my heart =( i understand Ren Ba's duty as a father, but come on...Selina is old enough already! I understand him trying to protect Kirsten, cuz she's still young....but then...I'm thinking, if he doesn't approve of even Xiao Zhu, then WHO WILL HE APPROVE OF?! O_O

but of course, i understand his feelings towards xiao zhu. Xiao zhu has his fair share of rumors and gossips, and I guess Ren Ba is just a bit paranoid for his daughter's happiness =)

How old is Kirsten? why does she cry over something so wu liao =P
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelygurl Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:15 am

I always felt like it was true he didn't like Show. oh well that's okay Show! so many other people love you! Man in this world you really can't please everybody.
lonelygurl
lonelygurl
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by xraraix Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:56 pm

Fathers are supposed to be like that, so we can't blame Ren Ba.
Anyway,I felt a little sad that there is someone who doesn't approve of Show..

=]
xraraix
xraraix
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 702

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:56 pm

Thats some good news. Im not a fan of Selina so HA! XD
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:20 pm

^ HAHAHA. i love you, dear.
that makes it the 2 of us.
i'm not a hagter of Selina. just not a fan.
Vass knows this pretty clearly, i guess. LOL
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelygurl Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:59 pm

^^ I didn't want to say anything because I've mentioned it in the "Who do you think is compatible with Show" thread but yeah Selina gives me bad vibes. ahaha And her face is so round. It makes me annoyed.

Last edited by lonelygurl on Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
lonelygurl
lonelygurl
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by fshirles Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:37 am

I don't care whether Selina's father likes Show or not, but way to protective to his daughter if it's true. Really fatherly...that's understandable. But the reason was funny. So if all the fathers like Ren Ba, those handsome guys are destined to be single forever?

fshirles
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Post by bibanglovesshow Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:18 am

that's ok..i like jolin for show more than selina..
bibanglovesshow
bibanglovesshow
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 159

http://akabibang.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ka1020 Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:12 am

bibanglovesshow wrote:that's ok..i like jolin for show more than selina..

i agree Laughing can i ask who Makiyo is? i watched an episode of 100% entertainment and XiaoGui is teasing him between Makiyo, Selina and Jolin Smile
ka1020
ka1020
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by anne911 Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:27 am

bibanglovesshow wrote:that's ok..i like jolin for show more than selina..

for me also its better be JOLIN rather that SELINA, promise i dont know why but i dont like that girl Razz
anne911
anne911
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 203

http://friendster.com/cassidyshaw

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:00 pm

maybe i'm thinking too much, or it's wishful thinking. it's not that i like selina more than his other rumored gfs or whatever, but the rumors with selina and Show are just more real to me than his rumors with any other girls.

so anyways, i was thinking, because they went out before (there's a lot of evidence of this lol), and Ren Ba did not approve, i think Show is trying to have a really successful career for himself, but also to prove Ren Ba wrong, and to earn his respect. lol, maybe i just watch too many drama/movies. but i don't think it's a far fetched idea =) He did say in his DVD documentary that some of the rumors were true, he won't say which one though, and that in his heart, there is a special place for that certain person.

but anyways, i think it's really sweet =D i really do wish that one day, maybe within the next 5 years, he will truely find that someone who'll make him a happy hubby/father =D
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:14 pm

littlecutekitty wrote:maybe i'm thinking too much, or it's wishful thinking. it's not that i like selina more than his other rumored gfs or whatever, but the rumors with selina and Show are just more real to me than his rumors with any other girls.

so anyways, i was thinking, because they went out before (there's a lot of evidence of this lol), and Ren Ba did not approve, i think Show is trying to have a really successful career for himself, but also to prove Ren Ba wrong, and to earn his respect. lol, maybe i just watch too many drama/movies. but i don't think it's a far fetched idea =) He did say in his DVD documentary that some of the rumors were true, he won't say which one though, and that in his heart, there is a special place for that certain person.

but anyways, i think it's really sweet =D i really do wish that one day, maybe within the next 5 years, he will truely find that someone who'll make him a happy hubby/father =D

you totally read my mind:P i have the same point of view as you. evidence proves that they DID probably went out. it doesnt matter anymore tho..its the past. if Selina doesnt cherish Show..then someone else can! I kno whoever Show chooses as a wife will be loving=] i trust...his taste! lOL. we'll wait and see..tho he DOES wanna get married now
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by T0XT0 Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:55 pm

Littlecutekitty, it's indeed not a farfetched idea.. =) I also think they went out before ^^ I'm curious how his girlfriend/future wife will be like..
T0XT0
T0XT0
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 134

https://www.youtube.com/TOOXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Shang Tian Hua Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:13 pm

if my dad was still alive and he would say to me i shouldn't date this guy coz of some reasons. i guess i would not care about his advice. coz for me love is more important. ur parents are not the one who should choose for you. but i hope that they are beside me or that they are there for me to give me help, support. my mom always telling me. I don't care of your bf and I don't care about the husbands of ur sisters. as long as my daughters are happy, i can accept them. So that is the right way.

i also hope that show will find the special girl. i really hope it would be Selina. but maybe this shouldn't be. does show like to have a big family? with a lot of kids? don't know
Shang Tian Hua
Shang Tian Hua
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by cerise18 Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:49 am

*insert a double s fan*
ow..how sad..how can ren ba disapprove of xiao zhu..???how??
agree with vickie and T0XT0..i think they really went out.. Very Happy
oh well..hope he finds a girl who'll he love and love him back and her father will approve.. Laughing
*still wishing it would be selina..* Laughing
cerise18
cerise18
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down