Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[10/30/2009 - NOW]Rainie Yang revealed: Show Luo has pink Hello Kitty pajamas!

+11
freya1507
ka1020
avondale09
jam912
rokziie
xiangxuanlin
kriztetalovesxioazhu
miakaloveshow
piggypiglet30
woainishow
taiwanlover
15 posters

Go down

[10/30/2009 - NOW]Rainie Yang revealed: Show Luo has pink Hello Kitty pajamas! Empty [10/30/2009 - NOW]Rainie Yang revealed: Show Luo has pink Hello Kitty pajamas!

Post by taiwanlover Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:29 pm

source: NOWnews
translated by: tdrama*addict @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

From taking part in "Hi My Sweetheart", the relationship between Show Luo and Rainie Yang initially was a bit awkward, has quickly heated to falling in love with each other in the drama, their relationship was so good that it had shocked their manager. Rainie Yang also revealed while they were filming in Hangzhou, she had once personally saw Show's pajamas, it was a pink one-piece short sleeved Hello Kitty pj along with a pink butterfly headband, she was dumbfounded on the spot!

"Hi My Sweetheart" is about to air on November 1st, officially joining the Sunday idol drama war. On 29th of the pre-film event, Rainie Yang mentioned again about how the two did not get along before, it was all because of a misunderstanding, which caused Rainie to feel that Show was a person full of pride, hard to get along, bad temper, not that handsome but is quite a good actor; but after working together in "Hi My Sweetheart", she thinks this is the first time she actually got to know Show. This is because Show is completely modest, caring, very good attitude, a "very manly" person. After mentioning these attributes, Rainie hadn't forgot to ask Show, "Does this make you happy?". Although many people think Show is a bit feminine, but Show stresses, "I may be a bit feminine, but I will be very manly when needed!"

Upon hearing this, Rainie immediately broke out saying when they were filming in Hangzhou, because Show and Rainie were living in rooms next to each other, there was one time when Show and his manager were walking back to their room to get something, the moment Rainie saw Show's sleeping attire she was dumbfonded! Show was actually wearing a pink one-piece Hello Kitty as his pj, even with a pink butterfly headband on his head, feminine to the max! Show at the side generously admits, his usual pajamas are indeed like that, and is also willing even to fight with the girl he likes because of wearing so.

But what everyone is curious about is since the cooperation of this drama had brought up such good feelings, will there be any opportunities to develop feelings outside the drama? Rainie answers first, she thinks she indeed fell in love with Show`s character in the drama "Da Lang"; when the drama first started filming, Rainie was very "ìron teeth" (very sure) thinking since Da Lang's image is so funny, there is no way she'd fall in love with him. She never thought the more they filmed and the further she was into the character she loved Da Lang even more. Show also admitted he had fallen in love with "Chen Bao Zhu"; they also disclosed, as long as they're dressed up as the characters of the drama, there will always be more physical intimacy between them, but once their drama outfits are taken off, there is absolutely no feel between the two.
Very Happy

(P.S- hope xiao gui really got over rainie completely, if not, then i do feel sorry for him.) Wink
taiwanlover
taiwanlover
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

[10/30/2009 - NOW]Rainie Yang revealed: Show Luo has pink Hello Kitty pajamas! Empty Re: [10/30/2009 - NOW]Rainie Yang revealed: Show Luo has pink Hello Kitty pajamas!

Post by woainishow Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:55 pm

Thanks for sharing Smile

Haha, Show in Hello Kitty pajamas? I think my daydream of him in 'manly PJs' just died...and with a pink headband?? That's just um, really interesting Laughing

He probably looks cute in it though, hehe. Also he probably doesn't wear those all the time right? But I don't think it's that big a deal, it's just kinda funny...and Show can definitely be MAN when he wants to Very Happy

But Show is entitled to wear whatever he wants, as long as it isn't too over (is this how you use chinese slang "over"?)

-edit-
Xiao Gui should be over Rainie by now...ten years would be a loonng time to wait for someone...plus they both have had relationships since then, so unless there was some major event that caused them to get back together, I just don't see it happening.
*gasp* Just now I remembered that Lee Wei's character has been in love with Rainie's character for ten years! Coincidence? I think not! Wink
woainishow
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 850

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/bianca21

Back to top Go down

[10/30/2009 - NOW]Rainie Yang revealed: Show Luo has pink Hello Kitty pajamas! Empty Re: [10/30/2009 - NOW]Rainie Yang revealed: Show Luo has pink Hello Kitty pajamas!

Post by piggypiglet30 Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:41 pm

haha! hello kitty huh? i have a pair of pink hello kitty PJ's myself...don't have the headband though....it's kinda cute though...maybe it's comfortable or maybe they're gifts from fans or something so why not wear them?
i know show can be very manly but he also has a very sensitive side...that's why i like him so much..Smile!!!
piggypiglet30
piggypiglet30
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:56 pm

harhar hello kitty i rememer jolin tsia with that and Hu die jie jie for the butterfly head band..he was totally cute Very Happy they will fall inlove in the drama not in the reality.who can never be fall inlove with da lang so sweet guy...and he love hello kitty too...LOL

About Xiao Gui i thinks he got a feeling with Rainie b'coz wheN show and Rainie Promoting in bai fen bai and Show hold Rainie in Shoulder..xiao gui its like freeze to death his hand giggle..then Show and Rainie Laugh then Show said to him why are freezing hahaha....
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:24 pm

oooh i wanna see SHOW wearing those 'Hello Kitty' pjs Suspect
omg i cant imagine him wearing those.i thought boxers are what big boys wear when they sleep...welps i don't reall know.im just assuming since it'll look sexier than hello kitty pjs. lol! but who am i to stopped SHOW LO, the TRENDY MAN...do you think his male fans will wear it too since they now know that SHOW have those pjs and butterfly headbands?hmm prolly a new trend in TAIWAN.hahahaha

well about XIAO GUI, i hope he's not that affected.i dont wanna see him sad/affected...i think he moved on already.though both SHOW and XIAO GUI would always bring Rainie up in their conversations or whenever SHOW teases XIAO GUI.

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiaozhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:51 am

hello kitty and a butterfly headband? nobody would deny that femininity. lol.

anyweis, i assume thosebutterfly headband came from his fans, haha.

i wanna see pictures of him wearing those pjs and headband..

~but does it really have to be hello kitty? lol
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:09 am

this was a nice article
but once their drama outfits are taken off, there is absolutely no feel between the two.
lmao! i know he wore doreamon pjs, but even hello kitty too??
Hahaha. once i read the title, i could almost imagine it. :)) even when i read the whole article, its really cute. but its my first time knowing a guy who likes (or maybe who loves) hello kitty, very interesting. ^^ i wanna see him wear the headbands too, i imagined it very girly. xp but we all know show is a straight guy, its just his cute, childish side of him. ♥
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:56 am

^i agree with you rokziie, maybe that is also a reason why he is able to portray Da Lang very well, because he is able to bring out his childish side. Smile
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jam912 Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:44 am

so cute ^_^
i also wanna see him wearing those.. it's funny if im just imagining..
jam912
jam912
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 494

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:51 am

Aww I love Hello Kitty! That's so cute, I can totally picture it. He doesn't care if people don't like it, he likes it, and that's all that matters =) He's awesome.

I can kind of understand the whole attraction between them when their drama outfits are on, though, yknow? It makes sense. They're totally in character, and their characters love each other, so I'm sure after a while they would really feel it. But once their not in character anymore, they would feel like themselves. Hmm, idk, makes sense to me. Nicely put, I think.
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by ka1020 Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:13 am

i also have hello kitty pjs!! Embarassed hope to see some pics of show wearing one of mine~ hahaha
ka1020
ka1020
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:55 am

but Show stresses, "I may be a bit feminine, but I will be very manly when needed!"

and this is important ^^ ...
a very cute article i heard before that he loved to have pink bed sheets lol fitting well with hello kitty ... ^^

very professional answers ... and i think its nice that they got to know each othere better and get along well now ^^
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiao_Zhu_Forever Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:21 pm

woainishow wrote:Thanks for sharing Smile

Haha, Show in Hello Kitty pajamas? I think my daydream of him in 'manly PJs' just died...and with a pink headband?? That's just um, really interesting Laughing

He probably looks cute in it though, hehe. Also he probably doesn't wear those all the time right? But I don't think it's that big a deal, it's just kinda funny...and Show can definitely be MAN when he wants to Very Happy

But Show is entitled to wear whatever he wants, as long as it isn't too over (is this how you use chinese slang "over"?)

LOL...i totally agree with u....but don't forget that he also like to wear underwears with lace...
i don't think he is a fan of boxers...but im just wondering.... Question
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 438

Back to top Go down

Post by XiaoKeAi Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:19 am

haha lol!
Show is just awesome! I never thought that he could wear Hello kitty pjs, but now when I think of it.. it should look really cute. And even headband!! I love you

I also love hello kitty. I have hello kitty bed sheets and pillow . So it seems Show would really fit in my room with his pjs. Wink
XiaoKeAi
XiaoKeAi
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 226

https://www.youtube.com/user/LwwlL

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:12 am

That would be so cute.
I will so want to see Show in a Hello Kitty pajamas one day.

I wish I had one too.
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by megan_702 Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:57 pm

lol hello kitty pjs! Smile
megan_702
megan_702
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down