Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[10/29/2009 - UDN] Rainie Yang “Nine Slaps Nonstop” Show Luo Wants to Kill Someone

+18
woainishow
o_ost1nao_o
Gibberish.
rokziie
kprincess
avondale09
xzoe
ShowMusic
wyethrine
tankianen
annakebana
xiaozhutaitai
freya1507
jhesa43
sze92
miakaloveshow
xiangxuanlin
taiwanlover
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[10/29/2009 - UDN] Rainie Yang “Nine Slaps Nonstop” Show Luo Wants to Kill Someone Empty [10/29/2009 - UDN] Rainie Yang “Nine Slaps Nonstop” Show Luo Wants to Kill Someone

Post by taiwanlover Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:16 am

Rainie Yang “Nine Slaps Nonstop” Show Luo Wants to Kill Someone

Source: udn.com
Translation: endlessjoy @ Asianfanatics.net

Show Luo (Xiao Zhu) and Rainie Yang filmed the CTS idol drama <Hi My Sweetheart> and slapped for real. When the director gave the signal, Rainie did not utter a word and “papapa” gave nine slaps on Show’s face. Show was astonished and almost became infuriated. He immediately looked into a mirror and sourly said, “Is my face red? No one has slapped my face before, Rainie Yang, you’re in big trouble!”

Actually, once Rainie finished slapping him, she was astonished as well because Show’s face wasn’t only red like a pig’s liver, but it was also swollen. It looked like he was a poor little boy who experience family abuse. Though, this is due to Show’s own physique; his skin and blood veins are rather weak. A little soft hit may cause a contusion, but on top of that he cares a lot about his appearance; his face is more important than his life. He even said it himself that when he was young and fought with classmates, he threatened them saying, “You want to fight, let’s fight, but try to touch my face if you dare.”

<Hi My Sweetheart> is scheduled to premiere on November 1st, and it’s still filming in Kaohsiung right now. This slapping scene is about the “violent girl” Rainie who was mad at Show for lying to her, and immediately slapped him. The script said that it is three continuous slaps, and plus the director has to film the long, short, and close shots, so it became nine slaps. Since Show started filming dramas, he had never been slapped before. When he saw the script, he thought the slap will just be an angled effect, so when Rainie slapped for real, Show’s whole expression was stunned. Though, because everyone was staring at them, and they are from the same company, he can only hold it all in.
taiwanlover
taiwanlover
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

[10/29/2009 - UDN] Rainie Yang “Nine Slaps Nonstop” Show Luo Wants to Kill Someone Empty Re: [10/29/2009 - UDN] Rainie Yang “Nine Slaps Nonstop” Show Luo Wants to Kill Someone

Post by xiangxuanlin Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:26 am

haha. poor show. his face must have turned numb because of this slap. jia you show.
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

[10/29/2009 - UDN] Rainie Yang “Nine Slaps Nonstop” Show Luo Wants to Kill Someone Empty Re: [10/29/2009 - UDN] Rainie Yang “Nine Slaps Nonstop” Show Luo Wants to Kill Someone

Post by miakaloveshow Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:30 am

I watch the the behind the scene SHow was really really hurt his face become so violet..that was really hurt...kill her because she slap you so hard no one can slap you only her and no one can ever touch your face...i want to slap her too...poor Show..his face become so violet because Rainie Slap her so many time and its so hard...i hope nextime use her brain before to act to much.because is not good anymore especially to the fans of SHOW..they really feel so bad about this...look at his face its so violet.. Mad Sad

Last edited by miakaloveshow on Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by sze92 Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:20 am

well it was for the drama. no one should be blamed. it's pretty professional to me and the acting seems so real. i got to say, Show improved tremendously. from da lang to xue hai. it was no doubt hard to portray.

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:38 am

yeah! me too. i watched the behind the scene last sunday! Poor SHOW his face become red that time...and also it has a sweat all over his face...maybe he is already hurt and just patiently take it because that is part of the scene...

Good Job SHOW for being so professional...
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:43 am

this is work, good that show took it so professional, maybe the director did not tell show before that she will slap for real, to catch his surprised face??
but anyway, it must hurt a lot, feel sorry for him, but rainie is not to blame for it, she acted her role
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhutaitai Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:27 am

wwaahhh... where did you guys watched the 'behind the scenes?'
xiaozhutaitai
xiaozhutaitai
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 184

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:46 am

Where can I watch the behind the scene?
I so want to see his face. Poor show.
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:11 am

gals you find the link for the clips in the sub forum
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by tankianen Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:08 am

Poor Show,That mus be very painful.....Sad[Watch the behind the Scenes]
Jiayou Show!!!!! Im so excited about 海派甜心,Cant wait to watch!!!!!
tankianen
tankianen
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 32

http://www.showofpop.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wyethrine Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:59 am

poor show.. he must have suffered so much filming this drama.. he injured his hand and now his face became red and swollen due to nonstop slapping scene. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] he so professional..
wyethrine
wyethrine
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by ShowMusic Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:34 pm

miakaloveshow wrote:I watch the the behind the scene SHow was really really hurt his face become so violet..that was really hurt...kill her because she slap you so hard no one can slap you only her and no one can ever touch your face...i want to slap her too...poor Show..his face become so violet because Rainie Slap her so many time and its so hard...i hope nextime use her brain before to act to much.because is not good anymore especially to the fans of SHOW..they really feel so bad about this...look at his face its so violet.. Mad Sad
Too bad life don always go your way, they're merely acting, no pain no gain what you have to learn to accept that whether you like it anot. It could have been worse if Show did some NGs because he would most probably get slap more than 9 times and it is all scripted so whether you like it anot you have to tell the Director and Rainie was just simply doing her work.

I think by say that it just reflect on your charecter whether you're a selfish person anot. Remember what you says reflect everything on your own character

Please try not attacking people? Thanks. Smile Everyone is allowed to opinion, and so are you, I know you may not mean any harm, but please try to keep this place friendly. You can attack situations and problems, but not individuals. thanks!! <33 -- o_ost1nao_o Smile

ShowMusic
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by xzoe Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:57 pm

“You want to fight, let’s fight, but try to touch my face if you dare.”
ohh boii, pig... you rebel.
haha oh well, this doesn't sound nice, but yeah... everything's worth it in the end coz you know we'll support you. <3
xzoe
xzoe
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 268

http://pinkicicles.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:46 pm

Awww!! Look at his face!! The director was cheap!! lol I don't even think he knew it was gonna happen!!! His face is clearly very important to him, that was not nice...

haha but he must do it for the drama, unfortunately =(

You took it like a man, Show! It's over now! Hahahaha =)
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:30 pm

ShowMusic wrote:
miakaloveshow wrote:I watch the the behind the scene SHow was really really hurt his face become so violet..that was really hurt...kill her because she slap you so hard no one can slap you only her and no one can ever touch your face...i want to slap her too...poor Show..his face become so violet because Rainie Slap her so many time and its so hard...i hope nextime use her brain before to act to much.because is not good anymore especially to the fans of SHOW..they really feel so bad about this...look at his face its so violet.. Mad Sad
Too bad life don always go your way, they're merely acting, no pain no gain what you have to learn to accept that whether you like it anot. It could have been worse if Show did some NGs because he would most probably get slap more than 9 times and it is all scripted so whether you like it anot you have to tell the Director and Rainie was just simply doing her work.

I think by say that it just reflect on your charecter whether you're a selfish person anot. Remember what you says reflect everything on your own character

i just only concerned with Show..i know its all acting and SHow really professional when it comes to work...i just only say what i felt say what you feel...i only frank when i say that don't say that im selfish because i only concern with SHOW...
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:18 pm

OMG. SHE SLAPPED HIM?! 9 TIMES?! OMG.
Once is probably enough, Mr Director.

Well, probably it's partly because of his veins problem which made things worse. I mean, being slapped isn't that bad but when it's 9 times and with this type of condition, IT'S BAD.

GREAT. First the mushroom hairstyle and now the slapping. I'm hating this drama already. URGH.
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by ShowMusic Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:20 am

ShowMusic wrote:

Please try not attacking people? Thanks. Smile Everyone is allowed to opinion, and so are you, I know you may not mean any harm, but please try to keep this place friendly. You can attack situations and problems, but not individuals. thanks!! <33 -- o_ost1nao_o Smile

I did not attack her I merely said something that I hope she would reflect on. Whether she want to listen anot is up to her cause in the end consequence falls on her in the future.

ShowMusic
Freshie
Freshie

Back to top Go down

Post by ShowMusic Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:23 am

miakaloveshow wrote:
ShowMusic wrote:

i just only concerned with Show..i know its all acting and SHow really professional when it comes to work...i just only say what i felt say what you feel...i only frank when i say that don't say that im selfish because i only concern with SHOW...
It's good to be frank and straight forward to express yourself but put yourself in other peoples shoe. What if someone said something straight forward and bad about Show? I am sure you will feel anger in your heart right?

ShowMusic
Freshie
Freshie

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:30 am

aww~
so many slaps. *ouch! xp
i felt so bad for him.
this just show how hard working person show is. yep, perseverance.
judges of GBA, i hope you see this! haha.^^
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:03 am

^ lol. i Hope the judges of GBA would really see how good he is, specially with that slap as well as how well he perform all the emotions and bringing out the best of Da Lang and Xue Hai. Jia You Show!!
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibberish. Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:08 am

Aw man! Show really did look hurt. I mean, physically. Gosh his face... >< Hope he's fine and good for him for being professional! Very Happy Can't wait to see this series.

Gibberish.
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:00 pm

ShowMusic wrote:
I did not attack her I merely said something that I hope she would reflect on. Whether she want to listen anot is up to her cause in the end consequence falls on her in the future.
LoL.. okay.. well I dunno, some little bird sent me a report saying something about attacking individuals (not miakaloveshow), so I just came to look and "moderate" a little? I dunno, anyway, hopefully no one takes anything too personally anyway Smile I, quite frankly, like your frankness, but other people were not as comfortable, so I had to say something. Smile Anyway, more power to you Smile freedom to opinion is how i roll.. haha :]

LOL ANYWAYY.. maybe i should say something about this article before I start deleting my own posts.. :}

about the slap.. Show was SO CUUUUUTE about it.. the whole fake-i'm-going-to-get-mad-at-you bit.. and Rainie was just laughing about how red it was.. !! Professionalism at its finest. Show didn't get nominated twice for the Golden Bells for nothing! Smile

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:40 pm

o_ost1nao_o wrote:
ShowMusic wrote:
LoL.. okay.. well I dunno, some little bird sent me a report saying something about attacking individuals (not miakaloveshow), so I just came to look and "moderate" a little? I dunno, anyway, hopefully no one takes anything too personally anyway Smile I, quite frankly, like your frankness, but other people were not as comfortable, so I had to say something. Smile Anyway, more power to you Smile freedom to opinion is how i roll.. haha :]

LOL ANYWAYY.. maybe i should say something about this article before I start deleting my own posts.. :}

about the slap.. Show was SO CUUUUUTE about it.. the whole fake-i'm-going-to-get-mad-at-you bit.. and Rainie was just laughing about how red it was.. !! Professionalism at its finest. Show didn't get nominated twice for the Golden Bells for nothing! Smile

Show Music
I only say what's on my opinion..how i felt about the situation and don't judge people with his own opinion..i love Show that why i said that and i will fight for him if someone say something about him or hurt him...I will Support "Hi MY Sweetheart"no matter what for the love of Show...

o_ost1nao_o
Hello istina Sorry for the trouble i make in my post i only concern with Show..please delete my post if you want..yap Rainie laughing about its like nothing happens and Show get really hurt...but b'coz Show was so professional he take the 9 slaps until his face become so red..but deep side he was so anger about it....i hope he got nominated again in golden bells because his acting skill in this drama was really good..nothing can compare....Love him always....thanks for your comment on this topic..love you too you are really great like Show.kisss...
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by woainishow Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:33 am

Wow I didn't know Show bruised so easily...he's very professional about it though, I probably would have been like "What the crud?!" Smile
But it's really professional of them both...
Personally, I would need some time to prepare myself to have to slap someone (or get slapped...in BTS, Rainie got slapped 3 times!)
But either way, it's gonna hurt for someone... Neutral

The real question for me is why did they have to film all dramatic moments 3 times? I wonder if they did just 2 times, would anyone notice the difference... Smile
woainishow
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 850

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/bianca21

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:11 am

oohh that must really hurt No
poor SHOW,,,but he has to do it for the drama.
anyways, it'll pay of soon.i hope he'll be nominated again and his drama wil get high ratings.... Smile
JIA YOU SHOW LO!

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiaozhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by ShowMusic Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:55 pm

miakaloveshow wrote:
o_ost1nao_o wrote:
ShowMusic wrote:

Show Music
I only say what's on my opinion..how i felt about the situation and don't judge people with his own opinion..i love Show that why i said that and i will fight for him if someone say something about him or hurt him...I will Support "Hi MY Sweetheart"no matter what for the love of Show...

o_ost1nao_o
Hello istina Sorry for the trouble i make in my post i only concern with Show..please delete my post if you want..yap Rainie laughing about its like nothing happens and Show get really hurt...but b'coz Show was so professional he take the 9 slaps until his face become so red..but deep side he was so anger about it....i hope he got nominated again in golden bells because his acting skill in this drama was really good..nothing can compare....Love him always....thanks for your comment on this topic..love you too you are really great like Show.kisss...

miakaloveshow

But ones opinion do reflect on themselves. Yes I know we all love Show but than we can't be "over protective" and say other idol if not other idol fans will label us as something we would not like to hear.
Stina

Haha no worries no hard feelings to everyone.

ShowMusic
Freshie
Freshie

Back to top Go down

Post by woainishow Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:49 pm

Alright, alright...that's enough squabbling on this thread ok? Smile
How can we call ourselves Show's fans if we don't try to respect each other's opinions, regardless of whether we agree with them or not?
I'm just glad that Show is ok, and I am absolutely excited that Hi My Sweetheart will be out in only THREE DAYS! cheers
woainishow
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:02 pm

LoLoL i'm with you woainishow Smile

I'm super stoked for Hi My Sweetheart, Episode ONE! Smile

I feel like the drama has been aired or something, LoL the discussions just don't stop! Even though we've only seen the BTS! LOL Smile

Eeppp!

i've never been so excited for Hi My Sweetheart! LoL Smile When I first heard about it, my first reaction was WHAT? WHY!?

but now it's like. HURRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AND AIR ALREADYYYYYY

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by woainishow Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:07 pm

^ Yeah, I'm feeling the same way! I keep daydreaming what's going to be in the 1st episode...but I can only distract myself from this anxious waiting by watching various clips of Show on YouTube Very Happy

Spoiler:
woainishow
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next