Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[10/23/2009 - UDN] Show Lo is Good, Rainie Yang Says He Wins

+2
avondale09
celinaa
6 posters

Go down

[10/23/2009 - UDN] Show Lo is Good, Rainie Yang Says He Wins Empty [10/23/2009 - UDN] Show Lo is Good, Rainie Yang Says He Wins

Post by celinaa Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:26 am

Show Luo is Good, Rainie Yang Says He Wins

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source: udn.com
Translation: endlessjoy @ Asianfanatics.net

Show Luo and Rainie Yang’s misunderstanding for many years has been clarified three years ago when Rainie took the initiative to ask Show, “Are there some misunderstanding between us? You’re treating me like the air.” During the celebration banquet for the US concert, their iceberg started to break. The two went from not talking to each other to Rainie praising that Show is a great kisser. And his physical strength is better than Mike He, Wilber Pan, and some other idol male singers. What has happened between them is so dramatic.

To premiere on November 1st, the main leads of the CTS idol drama <Hi My Sweetheart>, Show and Rainie, are developing a deeper and deeper relationship. They went from only nodding when see each other to close friends that can talk about anything. When they were asked if their relationship will get too deep, where a on-screen couple becomes a real couple, Ranie said, “We are too close. It is impossible.” The currently good friends were just seniors and juniors who treated each other like air three years ago.

Even though Rainie and Show treated each other like air before, when filming <Hi My Sweetheart>, Rainie praised Show, and Show, who always wants to perform the best, wanted to perform even better after being praised by the beauty. Rainie said, “Show’s 'carrying strength' is really good. I remember there was a time where we were chatting off-screen and mentioned when female artists film, they are most afraid of actors who can’t really carry them but still forces themselves to do so. And I told Show who I thought was the actor who’s number one in carrying females.”

Rainie never guessed that when filming the carrying scene with Show, he performed to his 100%. “He had me witness a Taiwan native’s power. After the director says ‘cut’ he still carried my around and did some street dancing. Then he finally slowly put me down on a low chair.” Rainie laughingly said, “Other males who have carried me before include Mike He, Wilber Pan, KingOne Wang, and Li Wei, but Show won. Ever since that scene, I started calling him ‘Carrying Master (揹揹王).’”
celinaa
celinaa
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 277

Back to top Go down

[10/23/2009 - UDN] Show Lo is Good, Rainie Yang Says He Wins Empty Re: [10/23/2009 - UDN] Show Lo is Good, Rainie Yang Says He Wins

Post by avondale09 Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:58 am

Awwww, lol.
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

[10/23/2009 - UDN] Show Lo is Good, Rainie Yang Says He Wins Empty Re: [10/23/2009 - UDN] Show Lo is Good, Rainie Yang Says He Wins

Post by xiangxuanlin Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:25 am

haha. ok so i dont get much of the idea of the carrying master. haha. anyways, i hope all of this news article help promote hai pai tian xin!
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:19 pm

lol so funny ....
show can you carry me too hihihihi ...
but i guess he is just a carrying master for females of rainies weight hihihihi ;-)
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:12 am

Show strong arh... haha Very Happy
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:03 pm

The most sweet and thoughtful carrying master of all..Show really care for the girls...that why many girl fall in love with him Embarassed lucky rainie yang...can you carry us too... Razz
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down