Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[10/31/2009 - UDN] Xiao Zhu's mouth is full of water plants, Rainie complains as they kissed

+10
ka1020
annakebana
CutieHeart918
rokziie
Exuvalia
kriztetalovesxioazhu
XiaoKeAi
avondale09
xiangxuanlin
piggypiglet30
14 posters

Go down

[10/31/2009 - UDN] Xiao Zhu's mouth is full of water plants, Rainie complains as they kissed Empty [10/31/2009 - UDN] Xiao Zhu's mouth is full of water plants, Rainie complains as they kissed

Post by piggypiglet30 Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:03 pm

Xiao Zhu's mouth is full of water plants, Rainie complains as they kissed

Saturday October 31, 2009 Taiwan
Source : UDN
Translated by : karened @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

During the filming in Hangzhou for 'Hi My Sweetheart', artiste "Xiao Zhu" Show Luo had a scene in which he falls into the water. While filming this scene, he was careless and ate some mud and water plants in the water, causing him to puke on the spot. Later, when Rainie Yang filmed the part of her giving mouth-to-mouth resuscitation to him, she complained that it was like doing mouth-to-mouth resuscitation to a mer-man1.

"Hi My Sweetheart", which stars Xiao Zhu and Rainie Yang, starts airing on 1 November. Xiao Zhu had suffered much during filming; he was not only made ugly, furiously slapped, but was also to get himself all wet during the first episode.

In the drama serie, Xiao Zhu mistook that Rainie Yang was suicidal and quickly jumped into the water to save her. In the end, he, who in the serie cannot swim, gulped down mouthfuls of water and passed out. Rainie Yang had to play the part of the hero and save the 'damsel in distress' instead.

In order to ensure that the filming is carried out smoothly, the director even took off his clothes to demonstrate how the motion of falling into the lake should be done. As a result, Xiao Zhu managed to capture the essence of it and finished the scene in one take. However, due to the requirements of the plot, Xiao Zhu had to pretend to drown and shout for help. As such, he not only drank a few mouthfuls of the lake water but also ate mud and water plants from the lake.

Laughing at himself, Xiao Zhu commented that he was lucky it was only water plants. He had seen many tourists barbequeing by the lake and was more worried about eating the food they dropped into the lake. Although he claimed not to be afraid of the water plants, Xiao Zhu kept rinsing his mouth when he got back ashore. Even after rinsing with two big bottles of mineral water, he still felt the taste remaining in his mouth.

Later, when they filmed Rainie Yang performing mouth-to-mouth resuscitation on Xiao Zhu, the director did not shout "Cut" for a long time and their lips touched many times during the filming. In the end, Rainie Yang finally couldn't bear with it and shouted loudly, "Show Luo, your mouth tastes of mud! I feel like I'm doing mouth-to-mouth resuscitation on a mer-man!"

1 Meaning he smells like a fish.

This post has been edited by karened: Today, 06:46 PM
piggypiglet30
piggypiglet30
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

[10/31/2009 - UDN] Xiao Zhu's mouth is full of water plants, Rainie complains as they kissed Empty Re: [10/31/2009 - UDN] Xiao Zhu's mouth is full of water plants, Rainie complains as they kissed

Post by xiangxuanlin Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:30 pm

i must say that the director of HPTX is very dedicated. he manages to demonstrate how he wants the scene to look like up to the point where he has to dive in cold waters and sometimes even joining in the scene. Smile

As for Rainie, i get to notice that almost all articles which highlights kissing scenes---she always complains. (well maybe i think its something about the translation or she's really not complaining but she is just describing?)

Hopefully, SHOW wont catch any illness by drinking or swallowing the water from the lake. lol.

One more day till HPTX~
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

[10/31/2009 - UDN] Xiao Zhu's mouth is full of water plants, Rainie complains as they kissed Empty Re: [10/31/2009 - UDN] Xiao Zhu's mouth is full of water plants, Rainie complains as they kissed

Post by avondale09 Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:07 pm

LOL! I would still kiss him either way hahaha =)
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by XiaoKeAi Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:27 pm

haha.. this is way too cute.

But yes, director is really dedicated. Actually this director was the one who was in Hot Shot too. He likes to act everything . So funny. Smile
XiaoKeAi
XiaoKeAi
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 226

https://www.youtube.com/user/LwwlL

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:37 pm

i agree with you avondale...i would continue kissing him... lol!
i thought Rainie said SHOW LO was the best kisser among his leading men...well i think she should appreciate the chances of kissing SHOW LO she had during the filming..no one is as lucky as her to kiss SHOW LO a lot of times...

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiaozhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by Exuvalia Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:23 pm

Awww, he puked because of the mud and water plants. Sad
Exuvalia
Exuvalia
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 429

http://www.exuvalia.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:27 am

me too.
i just noticed that every time rainie get to have a kissing scene with his co-star, after that she would comment about it. xp

haha. i remember they mentioned that director lin loves acting and aside from that i would see him wear STAGE clothes! cool.

i hope they would show this on BTS too! ^^
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by CutieHeart918 Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:58 am

cute!!!
ahahah,, wanna see this scene
awww... Smile)
CutieHeart918
CutieHeart918
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:16 am

I so going to love this scene.
I think if I am Rainie I would be very disgusted with the smell and all.
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by ka1020 Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:15 pm

can't wait for this scene! Smile
ka1020
ka1020
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by woainishow Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:08 pm

Thanks for sharing ^_^

Poor Xiao zhu! I remember once I ended up drinking a whole bunch of pool water when I was learning how to hold my breath while swimming underwater...it was gross! I felt sick afterwards, and nothing tasted right for a while pale

But how does one end up swallowing water plants? Do they mean algae?! Or more like the debris of leaves and little roots?
woainishow
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 850

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/bianca21

Back to top Go down

Post by megan_702 Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:50 pm

those water plants must've been pretty nasty
megan_702
megan_702
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:41 am

hahaha Taste like a mud...she was so lucky he kiss Show intimately...and so many don't complain lol!
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by iamcrazy Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:00 am

HOHOHOHOHOHO.. sho cute... rainie is really very lucky...
iamcrazy
iamcrazy
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down