Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[04/29/2009 - NOW] Reveal of online dating with a girl & she looks like selina?

+60
archie1804
mzjennx33
littlepig
woainishow
showdictz
iiws
iamcrazy
Nana
xojustachickxo
nyanya_ndut
panda
MRSLUO
saphir
kat
Anastasia55
showmanic
glonechi
keirins
AllyKok
xzoe
Shang Tian Hua
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
anne911
juliaong1511
mhay519
diane25
ShowMusic
show@stage
xNance
sze92
wth444
freya1507
bubblo
misswaldorf
angeliesa
xxcarolxx
kprincess
fshirles
ka1020
jam912
DARILENE*
stephie80
showstar
winnie208
rokziie
cerise18
o_ost1nao_o
littlecutekitty
jhesa43
CutieHeart918
xraraix
alikoh
ellehcir1408
lilisha
vickie
bibanglovesshow
karedace
glambratinella
miakaloveshow
sun_in_action
64 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

[04/29/2009 - NOW] Reveal of online dating with a girl & she looks like selina? - Page 2 Empty Re: [04/29/2009 - NOW] Reveal of online dating with a girl & she looks like selina?

Post by o_ost1nao_o Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:28 am

heh Smile yes.. he is human . love it Smile

lmfao. hormone filled talk.. AHHAHAHAHA.. every episode of bfb has that.. LOL Smile

wheeee... Smile

oh and the reporter/s for comparing him to EDC really need/s to get out more... LoL.. virtual and reality are NOT even CLOSE to the same thing... hahahahahaha.. those poor souls.

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[04/29/2009 - NOW] Reveal of online dating with a girl & she looks like selina? - Page 2 Empty Re: [04/29/2009 - NOW] Reveal of online dating with a girl & she looks like selina?

Post by jhesa43 Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:30 am

very well said STINA....Go Girl!!! Smile Well, nothing change..i still admire and like SHOW whatever happen...SHe's really desperate...

i hope SHOW knows that all of his fans believes in him and we will never leave him...

Why dont we send messge brigade to the owner of that magazine? and tell them all of feelings about this issue...so that they will know how many fans loves SHOW so much... Smile
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ellehcir1408 Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:32 am

they should detract wat they said comparing show to edison.. that's really lame.. and low..

lets Show more love!! Smile
ellehcir1408
ellehcir1408
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:52 am

i would like to hear xiao zhu explain this on bfb, live....or even on the news. i wanna hear it straight from his mouth.

but jeez! i really thought he'd be more careful about his private life! he even turned on his webcam >=O and for who?! just some pretty girl.

and what about that whole thing with the..white dragon king dude? is that over? -__- hai..so many questions...
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:57 am

lol..i managed to find a video...they mosiacked the girl's eyes -__-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:17 am

thanks for sharing this littecutekitty....im sure SHOW saw that news...im sure also that GTV and the management of SHOW are now doing something to file a case to this girl...they have to sue this girl.

i have the feeling that SHOW will give statement about this malicious or sensitive issue later...we have to wait for it.

Im praying that SHOW will become more stronger...this is just part of showbiz , he just have to ignore it.
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:28 am

oh boo i thought they'd show more, but i've seen those already.. LoL..
and on top of looking like selina.. EWWW... i don't really see it, but eh.. okay......

aww.. it's so sad that he said that it'll probably be hard for him to take initiative in getting girls anymore =( ahhhh ...! i hope he isn't scarred for life.. .. i want to see LITTLE PIGGIES! LoL

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by bibanglovesshow Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:29 am

another reaction..

SHOW didn't do anything malicious to her...they just communicated for a time and when SHOW got very busy...the girl thought of malicious things to ruin him..

but i believe in SHOW

maybe he's just searching for new acquaintance or friend...and it turned out to be this way..SHOW may like to flirt with girls but will never do anything to hurt them..

i say we stay calm and continue to support SHOW..!let's just patiently wait on watever statement he would give regarding this outrageoous issue.

JIA YOU XIAO ZHU!
bibanglovesshow
bibanglovesshow
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 159

http://akabibang.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:29 am

urgh! i really hate the girl!
i swear she will not be famous!
the pictures of show were o.O but whatever he says,
i'll believe him! and i think he already knew that this might happen before he open it to public.

what happen to EDC and show has a BIG difference! Mad
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:35 am

o_ost1nao_o wrote:oh boo i thought they'd show more, but i've seen those already.. LoL..
and on top of looking like selina.. EWWW... i don't really see it, but eh.. okay......

aww.. it's so sad that he said that it'll probably be hard for him to take initiative in getting girls anymore =( ahhhh ...! i hope he isn't scarred for life.. .. i want to see LITTLE PIGGIES! LoL

really! Oh no...that's really sad...i hope SHOW will not think that all girls are like that...we are here to support him all the way..we're all trusted people..

Stina: can you please translate the video that littlecutekitty sent? we cant understand chinese language. Sad thanks

im sure SHOW will give his statement in YLBFB...we just have to wait...

rokziie found the blog of fanny...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

it seems that she already deleted all her entries and just leave the pictures of SHOW...SHe's really a devil.....gggrrrr...

Last edited by jhesa43 on Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by winnie208 Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:36 am

i read her wretch blog and saw xiao zhu's pics inside too... i'm gonna to slap that b***h. Mad is that she want to be "in relationship" with show and just want to become famous? DREAM ON GIRL!! i hope that this news must not compared with EDC..
winnie208
winnie208
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by cerise18 Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:57 am

stina
he really said that?poor guy..hopefully he'd get over it..if he doesnt there'd be no little little pigs.. Laughing

eh?she doesnt look like selina..
cerise18
cerise18
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:59 am

the video doesn't really say anything that the articles doesn't say, granted i didn't read the article, but i'm sure it's all there..

oh and wth.. that girl is seriously wow... she has ONE entry.. and the ONE entry she has.. she titles it "habitual betrayal"
and it reads

habitual betrayal
the habit of betrayal has me unnerved
hope, time and again,
but in exchange for disappointment time and again

"i'm second-in-line waiting for you...
until yesterday, until today..until forever..."

actually, i really miss you..

UHM HELLO? SHE QUOTES HIS SONG? LMFAO. SHE REALLY IS PATHETIC

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:13 am

waa!!! wth with the entry!!
i hate her so much..
does she think show's heart will be soften because of the message?
lol. there's still other girls, that's more beautiful and more deserving for show. she will definitely regret it!
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by CutieHeart918 Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:26 am

oooowww! i hate her!!
her wretch account doesn't have any post except the pictures of xiaozhu and her blog post of "habitual betrayal"
and many people left a comment on her blog post...
and i'm happy to see that they're still supporting show
she's really annoying
CutieHeart918
CutieHeart918
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by showstar Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:55 am

oh my im so behind this.

news are broadcasted ~
why is this happening? DIAO.
i hope xiao zhu is alright! he has got our support! Very Happy
i believe he won't do this!
and he's not any like edc. (:
eeyer, why must that girl do this. -.-'

heh, true enough. he deleted his facebook account. silent
showstar
showstar
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 466

http://myadolescence.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ellehcir1408 Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:18 am

o_ost1nao_o wrote:the video doesn't really say anything that the articles doesn't say, granted i didn't read the article, but i'm sure it's all there..

oh and wth.. that girl is seriously wow... she has ONE entry.. and the ONE entry she has.. she titles it "habitual betrayal"
and it reads

habitual betrayal
the habit of betrayal has me unnerved
hope, time and again,
but in exchange for disappointment time and again

"i'm second-in-line waiting for you...
until yesterday, until today..until forever..."

actually, i really miss you..

UHM HELLO? SHE QUOTES HIS SONG? LMFAO. SHE REALLY IS PATHETIC

she belongs in hell!! the b**ch..
she was betrayed?? god.. talk about barking at the wrong tree..
pathetic low life slut.. cant think of something to say that she quoted show's songs??
she is not even pretty.. mukang monay!!
she made show sad.. she is soo gonna pay for that.. hope Show's outlook about girls and romance doesnt get ruined forever just because a b**ch entered his life and messed it up..
i hate her..
ellehcir1408
ellehcir1408
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

Post by stephie80 Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:57 am

I don believe LZX will do that, he is a careful & cautious person..
stephie80
stephie80
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 114

http://stephiewee.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DARILENE* Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:07 am

b**ch! SHE OBVIOUSLY WANTS ATTENTION! my god...im freaking piss now...she totally is out to ruin his reputation...hope that girl never gets in to the industry..cheap slut
DARILENE*
DARILENE*
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by DARILENE* Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:20 am

is there live bfb 2dae? i really hope he will explain it......
DARILENE*
DARILENE*
Freshie
Freshie

Back to top Go down

Post by jam912 Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:21 am

i trust LZX no matter what!
i'll continue to support him!!!

that girl is a crab... errrrrrrrr....

Last edited by jam912 on Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
jam912
jam912
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 494

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:22 am

YA!!!!! i think everyone must be really piss off reading about that woman!!!!!!
i dun know why such things was happening...
i never ever know there is such an idiot in this world.
and she fucking want to destroy our king....
no way she is ever to do that..
all of us are giving our LZX big big support...
go dream on u ugly woman...
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1299

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:27 am

i read from the chinese forum..they say that 2day bfb is live...
they said he still continue to play around...no other special...
i think he is keeping all the sorrow to himself....
i feel heartbreak for him!!!!!!
GO GO GO Luo zhi xiang..

Last edited by sun_in_action on Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by jam912 Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:30 am

i haven't seen any of that woman's picture...
if only i could understand and speak chinese...

i hope show could discover this site...he really needs to see his fans' full support!
jam912
jam912
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 494

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:32 am

i have one picture of the woman with the eyes cover...so if u all want to see it can pm me.....
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by DARILENE* Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:39 am

he didn't explain it? ohhhhhh i want to hear wat he has to say.....
DARILENE*
DARILENE*
Freshie
Freshie

Back to top Go down

Post by ka1020 Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:40 am

woah~ watta news!!
yes i agree. the b**tchy witch only wants attention!
she doesn't even look like Selina.
ka1020
ka1020
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:41 am

yeah he apologized. in today's live episode..
saying that he really trusted the girl and so he webcam'd with her..
and he sincerely wanted to be friends with her, but didn't know that she'd betray him..

the reason he didn't have his shirt on, was cuz he was working out..
and she said it was okay, so he turn on his webcam for a little bit..

he said that's he's really worried about what his fans would think...
and his company is kinda just.. ignoring him right now... like.. condemning him in a way a little?
and then he apologized to everyone... and said something to Mama Lo...
apparently he got a little teary? red eye'd? =(

but he said that having been through so much, he's not easily knocked down.. Smile

and then he starts going off in a tangent and just converses about other stuff....jokes and such...

oh and he said that the girl that they had in the photos wasn't the girl that he met?
i don't know where the media got that picture from...

i just summarized a post that some made from the chinese forum. Smile
so i don't know exactly what he said..

he's a good kid. we all know that. Smile
he's got my support Smile i just don't understand why his company is treating him so coldly =(

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:48 am

ya...we always believe him....
he should know that all the fans know him well..
we trusted him...
*claps to him*
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by fshirles Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:57 am

Stina, no, XiaoZhu said his company really pity him. (bu she, not bu xue- there's one word wrong)

I haven't watched yet, but im hesitating now cos Im scary to see his teary face...

Why would this happen? why all kind of craps would happen to XiaoZhu? I don't understand...always questioning.

Last edited by fshirles on Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total

fshirles
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next