Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[08/03/2009-Yahoo news] Show buys himself a sports car to chase away his bad luck

+18
ka1020
stuipid445
showjudie
cerise18
megan_702
lonely☻emo
pcloids
Nana
keirins
Itsmehlani
woainishow
jhesa43
avondale09
rokziie
miakaloveshow
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kprincess
freya1507
22 posters

Go down

[08/03/2009-Yahoo news] Show buys himself a sports car to chase away his bad luck Empty [08/03/2009-Yahoo news] Show buys himself a sports car to chase away his bad luck

Post by freya1507 Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:22 am

Show Luo buys himself a sports car to chase away his bad luck

Show Luo celebrated his 30th birthday a few days ago with over 1,000 fans. He was reported to have spent a hefty amount of S$150,000 and bought himself the BMW Z4 sports car featured in the James Bond 007 movies. As a form of reward and self-consolation, Luo hopes that the new car will drive away all bad luck and bring him good luck from now on.

Just half a month before his 30th birthday, Luo faced harsh accusations from netizens for his high-profiled appearance during the Michael Jackson commemorative event which caused the crowd to lose control, and the event to lose its purpose. Apart from that, his lack of fluency in the English language during an exchange he had with basketball star Kobe Bryant was also cause for much dissent amongst netizens.

This chain of unpleasant events took a turn for the worse and the singer injured his head after a fall from dancing, and had his name misused in a cheating scandal on his birthday. Following the string of unlucky events, the actor admitted that he has now learnt to take things easy. He feels that it is not hard to be happy and refused to allow the recent spate of negative events affect him mental state.

Two years ago, Luo spent S$100,000 on a branded watch. This year, he spent S$150,000 on a brand new sports car. He revealed that his "cute" mother indirectly hinted to him her desire for a new car in a conversation they shared on his birthday. A filial son, he expressed that his mother will be his first passenger in the sports car and declined to further comment on the outcome of his decision to buy her a new car.

Fans of Show presented him with his very own star 'King of Show' alongside with its registration certificate and a branded watch for his birthday present. As if responding to the accusations of his weak language capabilities, Luo exclaimed, "I understand English!" when the television host read the certificate's contents out loud in the program.

source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
credit: AF

Last edited by freya1507 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

[08/03/2009-Yahoo news] Show buys himself a sports car to chase away his bad luck Empty Re: [08/03/2009-Yahoo news] Show buys himself a sports car to chase away his bad luck

Post by kprincess Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:04 pm

i freaking need to see the design of the car cause i'm materialistic like that. LOL.
WOW. The price tag is really very *bling bling* What a filial son.
sigh. i'm too depressd to even be happy about this.
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

[08/03/2009-Yahoo news] Show buys himself a sports car to chase away his bad luck Empty Re: [08/03/2009-Yahoo news] Show buys himself a sports car to chase away his bad luck

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:56 pm

woah an expensive car really suits our SHOW LO! Cool so sweet of him to make Lo Mama be his first passenger.SHOW is working hard all the time so he deserves to have something for himself.
and it doesn't matter if he's not fluent in english as long as he understand it. and i love how he speak in english coz its freakin hilarious but cute!

now the only thing i wanna do is to find that "KING OF SHOW' star tonight.---star searching mode.

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiao zhu forever XD

Last edited by kriztetalovesxioazhu on Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ...)
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:05 pm

wow so expensive..he deserved to be happy and buy things for himself its comes from all the hardwork he is a very hardworking person and he deserve to find stuff to make all his effort worth it..jiao u i hope all the bad people will stay away from...go go go stay away from our king.. king and he is not a d*mn he can understand english and he can speak english not so fluent but he can... lol!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:35 pm

the BMW Z4 is one hot car just like the owner. ahehe.
its a 2 seats car right? lucky girl who will seat there except lo mama and xiao shuang coz i think they will really have a chance. ^^
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:46 pm

That is a seriously nice car. But he does work extremely hard so he totally deserves it =)

And how cute is he, "I understand English!" lol!!!! <3333 omg so cute.
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:03 pm

yes....that car is really expensive..well, not all artist can buy that expensive car...SHOW is really blessed because of being humble and down to earth eventhough he is getting a lot of trials still GOD bless him in all he do. Smile
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by woainishow Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:41 am

Wow, I'm happy to know that Xiao Zhu is learning to not take these negative events too seriously to heart...although they still probably cause pain *sigh*
Well at least now he's got himself a great present...BMWs are expensive, but he deserves it right? Smile

I wonder if it has a retracting top like a convertible?

Spoiler:
woainishow
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 850

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/bianca21

Back to top Go down

Post by Itsmehlani Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:41 am

dnt worry show...depite all the controversies that happens 2 u we..ur fans will always Support u...Buying an expensive car as gift to yourself as a birthday present is fine u deserve it...

Itsmehlani

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:02 am

woainishow ahhh thanks a lot my mistake ... run to correct hihihi

nod nod i really think its fine that he did this ... i also do this giving myself a b-day present - but not a car hihihi - i bought myself a stage jacket hihihi...

i really really hope they can leave him alone now ...
enough is enough ...
i really want to know what prob the tw media has with show Neutral
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by keirins Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:06 am

Show deserves that,he already fulfilled what he wants for his bday, no matter how expensive that gift...but it give the satisfactiön to him,and yeah...drive away the bad luck too ..
keirins
keirins
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:01 am

wooowwww...
sooo expensive.....
he s wuite materialistic, but he always donate for many people who need help...
GOOD JOB SHOW!!!
Nana
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 575

http://www.ecy1212.space.live.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pcloids Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:55 am

With that, he's really undeniably RICH to have spent an enormous amount of money on such luxuries. It just proves he's really "arrived".

As your fans, we rejoice upon the wonderful blessings that continuously come your way, Show. We also pray that you'll get away soon from bad luck, bad publicity, negative vibes and negative people. We love you, and just like a favorite Filipino expression, "Ingat" (-it means Take Care!)
pcloids
pcloids
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by lonely☻emo Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:20 pm

waw! a new car...?! and its soo expensive ,.
i really wanna know the color of the car,, hihi!
hmm, i hope the new car really will drive away all the bad luck(xiao ren) from him FOREVER, or...maybe he can simply run over all those crazy paparazi's/netizens with his new car ! hahah! Razz
lonely☻emo
lonely☻emo
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:06 pm

i wonder if he keeps the other bmw too ???
a sport car and a more convinent one ;-)
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by megan_702 Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:36 pm

awesome...i bet he'll look more hotter in that car! haha! Smile
megan_702
megan_702
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by cerise18 Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:24 am

we do wish this new reward for himself will push the bad luck away..
he deserves good things. Smile

thanks for sharing. Smile
cerise18
cerise18
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by showjudie Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:23 pm

we all deserve the best we can afford SHOW no exception!
he's worked hard for it. enjoy every moment while driving.
Show seems to know more English than he and others think he dose.
showjudie
showjudie
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuipid445 Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:07 am

he hurt his head when he fell down?! WHEN WAS THAT
stuipid445
stuipid445
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by ka1020 Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:04 am

hoping that SHOW can get away from his bad lucks and chase his happiness, hehe.
ka1020
ka1020
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by ai4show Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:28 am

aside from all the bad luck he had... SHOW is still the best.... hopefully everything will come easy for him.... JIA YOU!!!
ai4show
ai4show
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 24

http://myspace.com/faye92

Back to top Go down

Post by SlDn Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:31 am

When did he hurt his head?
SlDn
SlDn
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:46 am

its not a big matter if he buys himself a gift for his birthday. Smile specially the money he used for this gift is from his hardwork/ / Smile
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:46 pm

i like how the branded watch is worth most of the car XD
but what happened to him in the "had his name misused in a cheating scandal on his birthday"? how'd that come about? =S
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down