Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[09/23/2009 - MingPao] Show Lo Playing With Aaron Kwok; Acting Out One Watching Sexual Movies

+11
saphir
xiangxuanlin
ka1020
keirins
annakebana
freya1507
kriztetalovesxioazhu
mrpig
miakaloveshow
woainishow
endlessjoy
15 posters

Go down

[09/23/2009 - MingPao] Show Lo Playing With Aaron Kwok; Acting Out One Watching Sexual Movies Empty [09/23/2009 - MingPao] Show Lo Playing With Aaron Kwok; Acting Out One Watching Sexual Movies

Post by endlessjoy Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:23 pm

Show Luo Playing With Aaron Kwok; Acting Out One Watching Sexual Movies
Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Translated by endlessjoy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yesterday, Aaron Kwok and Janine Chang were guests on Show Luo’s hosted variety show, ‘100% Entertainment.’ Show was very excited to see his idol, Aaron, but he didn’t hold back on messing with him. Show became a ‘gay’ director and tested Golden Horse Best Actor, Aaron Kwok’s acting skills. He had him act out being mentally disabled, drunk, pretending to be cute, and even expressions of when watching sexual movies. Aaron was really into the game and even asked Show, “There are different levels of sexual movies, which level am I watching?”

The “Fans Benefit” section of the game show is to have fans be blindfolded and get close to their idol. Show and a male crew member were involved in this section. Fans had to, based on their voice and the smell of their body odor, find out who is Aaron Kwok. Though this female fan mistakenly thought that the male crew member was Aaron and even held onto his hand, not letting it go. Show then raised his arms up to let the fan have a smell of his armpit. Aaron was laughing so hard that he was on the floor and tears were just bursting out.
endlessjoy
endlessjoy
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 415

Back to top Go down

[09/23/2009 - MingPao] Show Lo Playing With Aaron Kwok; Acting Out One Watching Sexual Movies Empty Re: [09/23/2009 - MingPao] Show Lo Playing With Aaron Kwok; Acting Out One Watching Sexual Movies

Post by woainishow Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:32 pm

Oh that sounds too funny lol!
Nice picture too...so 'Mr. Pig' makes a sudden appearance...it's about time! ^_^
It was good that Xiao Zhu had such a great time with one of his favorite idols

Thanks for sharing Very Happy
woainishow
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 850

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/bianca21

Back to top Go down

[09/23/2009 - MingPao] Show Lo Playing With Aaron Kwok; Acting Out One Watching Sexual Movies Empty Re: [09/23/2009 - MingPao] Show Lo Playing With Aaron Kwok; Acting Out One Watching Sexual Movies

Post by miakaloveshow Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:50 pm

Wow Show Luo versus Aaron kwok...the two expert when it comes to comedian....Show meet his Idol...that was totally hilarious episodes love both of them...love Aarok kwok when SHOW gET old he look like Aaron kwok lol! so handsome too
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by mrpig Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:36 am

ya loh. live them, can't ait for the next ep where aaron get hit by the hammer de. lol
mrpig
mrpig
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:22 am

haha this is hilarious!
im going to watch it after i'm done with my stupid hw.

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiao zhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:17 am

wow i'm very impressed that show managed to work "normaly" with his idol as guest .... i cannot even sign a credit card bill properly when show stands next to me watching Embarassed Very Happy
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:44 am

Haha Very Happy

This one I got watch! I didn't stop laughing!!!!!
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by keirins Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:12 pm

Very funny ha ha ha...^^. .i watched it over and over again, i love both of them .
keirins
keirins
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:30 pm

may i know when was it aired?thanks!

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiaozhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessjoy Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:34 pm

It was aired on the 23rd and 24th.
endlessjoy
endlessjoy
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 415

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:08 pm

oh thanks endlessjoy!

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiao zhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Back to top Go down

Post by ka1020 Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:57 am

hahaha~ thanks for posting. Very Happy i'm going to watch it later!
ka1020
ka1020
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:26 pm

Haha. This one is funny, i have to watch this episode..~~
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by saphir Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:57 am

The interaction between Show and Aaron is so funny!
You have to watch it! Laughing
saphir
saphir

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by maiza Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:34 am

Haha! I saw it on tv for two days but didn't really understand as there was no subtitle. Now that you've explain, I could finally connect to what I've watched. Thanks a million. Another great episode from our Xiao Zhu..
maiza
maiza

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargazer319 Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:00 am

Where can I watch it? Do you have any links for that video?
Stargazer319
Stargazer319
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 129

https://www.youtube.com/user/stargazer319

Back to top Go down

Post by ellehcir1408 Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:28 am

show is undeniably funny.. Smile i need to watch this.. its a good thing he was not giddy and nervous that his idol was there.. aaron kwok is such a sport.. love them..
ellehcir1408
ellehcir1408
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

Post by trish Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:45 am

can anyone tell me where can i watch this vid with subtitles?
thanks!!!! Very Happy
trish
trish
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down