Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[05/19/2009 - TakungPao] Pepsi Show in Beijing, Show LO responded the media

+28
showmanic
avondale09
woainishow
miakaloveshow
jam912
ka1020
kriztetalovesxioazhu
drivewayromance
wth444
irvine
maLuo
mzjennx33
cerise18
ShowMusic
mhay519
glambratinella
showdictz
rokziie
ellehcir1408
freya1507
char
jhesa43
keirins
michy_4n8
yhumixz
nyanya_ndut
Shang Tian Hua
saphir
32 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[05/19/2009 - TakungPao] Pepsi Show in Beijing, Show LO responded the media Empty [05/19/2009 - TakungPao] Pepsi Show in Beijing, Show LO responded the media

Post by saphir Fri May 22, 2009 3:28 am

-Saphir Trans-
[09/05/19 Pepsi press conference@Beijing]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
As the celebrity endorsers of Pepsi, Show Lo, Jolin Tsai, Louis Koo, Lee JunKi, Huang Xiaoming and SJ-M present the Pepsi press conference in Beijing 798 Art Factory on May 19th.
All the Pepsi stars had a wonderful performance to promote the new Pepsi products. The press conference also introduces the new members SJ-M. Actually, Show Lo and SJM owned the most fans today, though the tempreture is 35°C, they are all in a high mood.
Show Lo's fans are considerate, they present two huge posters to the media "Pepsi support Show, Show Fans support Pepsi", and send cookies to the media before the press conference.
Show Lo is the focus of the whole media. Some journalists asked him how to face the online affair, Show says:" There's no need to fasten on that matter. I always keep a optimistic attitude and I hope you all can look forward, not focusing on what had happened all the time." Some journalists also asked Show give several suggestions to the juveniles who are surfing on the internet, Show joked:"If internet world is not safe, just quit it, or just damage all the computers."

credits:Takungpao.com
websites:http://www.takungpao.com/news/09/05/20/UHK-1084748.htm

Very Happy Show Lo is really cool in the press conference, and is the most handsome one among those Pepsi stars!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][img]
saphir
saphir

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

[05/19/2009 - TakungPao] Pepsi Show in Beijing, Show LO responded the media Empty Re: [05/19/2009 - TakungPao] Pepsi Show in Beijing, Show LO responded the media

Post by Shang Tian Hua Fri May 22, 2009 3:42 am

thx for sharing n yes. he is the most handsome. n jolin looked so cute.
he is cool, he know how to handle these kind of stuffs. but xiao zhu. damage all the computers. how can we watch, see, hear and talk about you? this joke is not funny.

hahaha. he is such a silly boy sometimes. but I love him
Shang Tian Hua
Shang Tian Hua
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

[05/19/2009 - TakungPao] Pepsi Show in Beijing, Show LO responded the media Empty Re: [05/19/2009 - TakungPao] Pepsi Show in Beijing, Show LO responded the media

Post by nyanya_ndut Fri May 22, 2009 4:24 am

thanks for sharing Very Happy
he's freakin cute~
nyanya_ndut
nyanya_ndut
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by yhumixz Fri May 22, 2009 5:07 am

thanks for sharing.. Smile
yeah,, i agree,, he's the most handsome..
but i dont agree to damage all the computers..
hahaha.. Razz
peace out.. Smile Very Happy
just like what Shang Tian Hua said,,
how can we watch, see, hear and talk about you?
anywayz,,
good for SHOW because he had a wonderful performance to promote the new Pepsi products.

Smile Smile Smile
yhumixz
yhumixz
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by michy_4n8 Fri May 22, 2009 5:12 am

thanks for sharing!! he is super cute!!
michy_4n8
michy_4n8
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 343

http://www.friendster.com

Back to top Go down

Post by keirins Fri May 22, 2009 5:16 am

Yeah ..absolutely the most handsome among them. .^v^ thanks for posting Smile
keirins
keirins
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Fri May 22, 2009 5:25 am

WOW! im so amazed! all fans of SHOW are really doing something to tell all the media and also Pepsi to support SHOW...im really touch...yeah! i heard majority of the audience are all SHOW fans...they really tell all the people there that whatever issues that SHOW is getting right still fans are always there to support him...

THANKS GUYS!!! Smile thanks for backing up our idol
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by char Fri May 22, 2009 6:59 am

thanks for sharing! I love you

show handled the media quite nicely... I do hope they [the media people] move on from this NON-issue... and the beijing fans are so great!!! they really know how to SHOW their love Smile

char
char
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 364

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Fri May 22, 2009 7:11 am

thanks a lot for sharing
happy for show ....
hihi yes like you said we better dont destroy our pc's hihihi....
i was never in doubt about his fans ...
but i can understand he was in fear
hopefully the case is closed now ... and we all can move on
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by Shang Tian Hua Fri May 22, 2009 7:56 am

jhesa43 wrote:WOW! im so amazed! all fans of SHOW are really doing something to tell all the media and also Pepsi to support SHOW...im really touch...yeah! i heard majority of the audience are all SHOW fans...they really tell all the people there that whatever issues that SHOW is getting right still fans are always there to support him...

THANKS GUYS!!! Smile thanks for backing up our idol

yeah, so right jhesa43.

Xiao Zhu, we can't be with you in person. But they are still enough to say loud how they feel towards you.

So we are happy to have this kind of family. Dui bu dui.

Last edited by Shang Tian Hua on Fri May 22, 2009 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Shang Tian Hua
Shang Tian Hua
Staff Security
Staff Security

Back to top Go down

Post by ellehcir1408 Fri May 22, 2009 7:56 am

thank you for sharing..
im glad that he's getting happier..
Smile
ellehcir1408
ellehcir1408
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Fri May 22, 2009 8:16 am

yea, ate jhesa. ^^ they're showing the media that no matter what happens.. we'll support show! in some fan vids, i can only hear LOU ZHI XIANG! LUO ZHI XIANG! Smile

hahaha. xiao zhu, if they damage all the computers, how can i live without knowing any info about you??? lol.
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by Shang Tian Hua Fri May 22, 2009 8:31 am

It seems like this. Two are talking.

One: Luo Zhi Xiang was promoting Pepsi. It was adorable.

Two: What about the others?

One: There were others? Really? Just saw him.

Only joking. hahaha. but everywhere he appeared the other stars are like supporting role. 1. 好笑
Shang Tian Hua
Shang Tian Hua
Staff Security
Staff Security

Back to top Go down

Post by showdictz Fri May 22, 2009 9:27 am

thanks for sharing, i'm glad that show is ok now...,,
how nice naman ung ginawa ng mga fans ni show, if i'm there ill join them too. Very Happy
showdictz
showdictz
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by glambratinella Fri May 22, 2009 10:09 am

thanks for sharing the story. i'm so glad Pepsi still supports Show and lets him endorse their product. Show fans are indeed thoughtful for saying those kind words. i personally support Pepsi and i still choose Pepsi over the competitor for their company trusts our dear Show.

for Show, he answered the question very well. he has so much confidence in him, he knows how to present himself in the calmest way and answer intrigues intelligently. cheers! Smile
glambratinella
glambratinella
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 482

http://pitstop1108.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mhay519 Fri May 22, 2009 11:51 am

his smile on the 2nd pic was sooo cute!

& thanks to our fellow Beijing fans for being there for him on our behalf..hehe. Very Happy
mhay519
mhay519
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1377

http://mab006.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShowMusic Fri May 22, 2009 12:24 pm

Louis Khoo looks cool.

ShowMusic
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by cerise18 Fri May 22, 2009 2:09 pm

thanks for sharing..
shuai as always..

hmm..his hair is getting longer..the asymmetric cut style is not noticeable anymore..
cerise18
cerise18
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by mzjennx33 Fri May 22, 2009 4:42 pm

hes so cute :] thanks for sharing.
mzjennx33
mzjennx33
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by maLuo Fri May 22, 2009 7:06 pm

yup. he has this smile that no one has. Very Happy
maLuo
maLuo
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by irvine Fri May 22, 2009 10:51 pm

I, once thought of damaging all the computers when i fell for an online chatter, i let the person know who i am, show my cam told my address (so stupid of me) i only saw the pictures and heard the voice and later realised it was really a poser/fake...it's like what happened to show luo without the media thing. so came to a point that i hate internet and want to damage all the computers hehehehe

So to show luo in any case you need help in damaging all the computers let me know tongue
irvine
irvine
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by wth444 Sat May 23, 2009 12:22 am

haha the beijing fans are really cute giving the media cookies(:

AND IMMA DRINK PEPSI NOW COS THEY ROCK.like wad the other fans said, they support him, we support pepsi!

xiao zhu all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy(:
wth444
wth444
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by drivewayromance Sat May 23, 2009 1:58 am

Phew! Thank goodness the reporters didn't sound very pushy to get information out of Show out of the whole matter and instead focused how more on the education of teenagers with regard to dangers of the internet.
Isn't this much better and peaceful way to handle the matter? [;

Anyway, I loved Show's response yeah. He does make a good role model here. Smile
drivewayromance
drivewayromance
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Sat May 23, 2009 5:47 am

oh that's good for Show that he is moving on about the issues.. it will not bring anything good to him and to his career too so its good that he's moving on.. also im thankful to show's supporters in the event because they showed how they still love xiao zhu and will support him no matter what happened...

jia yuo xiao zhu!!!
more powers!!
god bless you always!!!

iloveyou show!
xiao zhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by ka1020 Sat May 23, 2009 9:57 am

drivewayromance wrote:Phew! Thank goodness the reporters didn't sound very pushy to get information out of Show out of the whole matter and instead focused how more on the education of teenagers with regard to dangers of the internet.
Isn't this much better and peaceful way to handle the matter? [;
i very much agree with you, drivewayromance. the reporters didn't seem to talk about anything "against" our dear Show this time. Smile
btw, Show looks like he is quite happier than usual. hihi :]
ka1020
ka1020
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by jam912 Sat May 23, 2009 11:19 am

saphir wrote:-Saphir Trans-
[09/05/19 Pepsi press conference@Beijing]

show sure is the most handsome in that event... yeah! i believe that show has the spot light during the press conference...and i feel better that the journalists didnt say anything against show during that time,..im happy to see show doing great!

"Pepsi support Show, Show Fans support Pepsi"

i really love him and his smile! Very Happy
jam912
jam912
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 494

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Sun May 24, 2009 3:52 am

wow thanks for sharing..all show fans was so touching they even dare the temperature even is hot..me too i support pepsi the way they support Show..he still the most handsome there..and he make the media laugh with his undying jokes love the way he answer its simple but full of meaning...love u xiao zhu support u always.. Embarassed
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by woainishow Sun May 24, 2009 2:29 pm

Thanks for sharing! It's really good to know that Show is moving forward, and that media didn't totally focus on this old incident. I can't believe that the fans there gave out cookies AND two huge posters to the media!! If that doesn't show that Show's fans are unaffected, I don't know what will Very Happy
woainishow
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 850

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/bianca21

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Mon May 25, 2009 2:19 am

Haha I'm so happy to hear he's got a much more optimistic outlook on the whole thing now =) Yay Show!
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by showmanic Mon May 25, 2009 9:14 am

i found the link to the ad ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
showmanic
showmanic
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 199

http://dreamypinkangel.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next