Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[09/14/2009] Angie Chai’s Drama Stuck in Registration; Show Lo’s Schedule Messed Up

+8
keirins
Stargazer319
freya1507
kriztetalovesxioazhu
miakaloveshow
avondale09
jhesa43
celinaa
12 posters

Go down

[09/14/2009] Angie Chai’s Drama Stuck in Registration; Show Lo’s Schedule Messed Up Empty [09/14/2009] Angie Chai’s Drama Stuck in Registration; Show Lo’s Schedule Messed Up

Post by celinaa Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:03 pm

Angie Chai’s Drama Stuck in Registration; Show Luo’s Schedule Messed Up
Source: ChinaTimes
Translated by endlessjoy @ Asianfanatics.net

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The producer of “Calling Out For Love,” Angie Chai is stuck with some issues of registration in Mainland China, so the drama cannot be released yet. The new drama “Shanghai Sweetheart” is facing the same issue. It has already stopped filming for half a month, the progress is slowly down, causing the leading actor and actress, Show Luo and Rainie Yang, to have their schedules all messed up.

Angie Chai became a famous producer after filming “Meteor Garden,” but her development in Mainland has been limited in every step. Previously, due to the fact that “Calling Out For Love” does not have the 1/3 Mainland actor requirement met, the drama was blacklisted and the registration was not approved. In response, she explains, “This is not anything against me, the whole process is ran through the Mainland partner. This year is Mainland’s 60th anniversary, so there are a lot of documents going around. Taking care of all the paperwork just takes time.”

“Shanghai Sweetheart,” leading with Show Luo and Rainie Yang, was originally scheduled to film in Hangzhou in August, but because the registration has not been approved yet, it could not follow the original plan. Unfortunately, the two leads has a very tight schedule; after October, both of them have to prepare for their new album. Delaying filming will definitely affect their schedule later on. Angie Chai says, “The actors’ filming schedule is until mid-October, in order so that the drama can finish as planned, I will wait another week, but if the registration is still not approved by then, I will have no choice but to not collaborate with Mainland for this drama.”

Show Luo and Rainie Yang are from the same artist management company, but it’s their first time collaborating [in a drama]. “Shanghai Sweetheart” has already tested filming in Kaohsiung for two weeks. In one of the kissing scenes, the two had to cry and kiss at the same time. One word from the director, the two had to immediately cry together; quite some chemistry.
celinaa
celinaa
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 277

Back to top Go down

[09/14/2009] Angie Chai’s Drama Stuck in Registration; Show Lo’s Schedule Messed Up Empty Re: [09/14/2009] Angie Chai’s Drama Stuck in Registration; Show Lo’s Schedule Messed Up

Post by jhesa43 Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:11 pm

oh no! i hope they'll fix that asap. i know GOD will still allow it.. i hope they will still continue filming coz we are all excited to see SHOW on tv scene.
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

[09/14/2009] Angie Chai’s Drama Stuck in Registration; Show Lo’s Schedule Messed Up Empty Re: [09/14/2009] Angie Chai’s Drama Stuck in Registration; Show Lo’s Schedule Messed Up

Post by avondale09 Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:25 am

Oh wow... very tough right there. It'll be so unfortunate if they have to continue with the hold on filming, since they both have to start doing stuff for their albums soon. It will take even longer for the show to come out then!! =(
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:27 am

the day and months past so quick..Show luo will release album again..is just like a months while he releasing his trendyman album. and now... Smile i hope they will resolve problem b'coz last yer his passionate years also have a problem in mainland china..now what happen they did not film the movie b'coz SHOW have hectic skeds and releasing his album...so sad i hope they will finish the idol drama before going gets tough Rolling Eyes
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:17 am

oh no!!!! Rolling Eyes this kinda makes me feel sad and disappointed at the same time...
im really excited to watch SHOW in a drama again but because of those paperworks i have to wait longer...aaaaahhhh and besides they said SHOW is gonna have a new album..it's really going to ruin his schedules..i just hope SHOW will take good care of himself during those days so he'll not get sick, over fatigue or whatever....JIA YOU SHOW LO!!!

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiao zhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:29 am

like i said before ...aish just give up filiming in china finish it in taiwan ...who cares where its shooted .... aish
but plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss finish it now ... it will never be finished when they stop now Shocked
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargazer319 Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:32 am

Crying or Very sad Oh! so sad.... I'm so excited with the drama. But why is it that Mainland China has something against the drama? Why do they need the approval of China? What has something to do with China's approval? Why are they against them? Is there any fight between Taiwanese and Chinese people?
Stargazer319
Stargazer319
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 129

https://www.youtube.com/user/stargazer319

Back to top Go down

Post by keirins Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:41 am

Headache ! The same problem with Passionate Years..Sad.. I hope this matter would be resolved soon. Thx for sharing anyway.
keirins
keirins
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:02 am

Ahh, I hope this problem is solved as soon as possible...
I'm so desperate to see the movie(:
ahhh show....
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by GinatoPooch Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:54 am

This is kinda depressing~ I'm so looking forward to this drama! Really hope it doesn't end up like Calling Love... I'd be so disheartened! I've always wanted them to collab~ I have a feeling China is doing this on purpose! Lol. JUST KIDDING! <3 <3 <3
GinatoPooch
GinatoPooch
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by ai4show Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:34 pm

Please i hope there will be some miracle to happen for Show's drama. I really want to see Show and Rainie's chemistry on screen. Good luck to everyone.
ai4show
ai4show
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 24

http://myspace.com/faye92

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:16 pm

oh no. i hope this would be fixed as soon as possible. its really hard for artists like show to give off their bests on their work if their schedules are messed up.
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down