Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[10/19/2009] “Boudoir Honey” Show Lo wants to dance a hot dance with Xiao S

+7
sze92
kriztetalovesxioazhu
freya1507
miakaloveshow
piggypiglet30
avondale09
taiwanlover
11 posters

Go down

[10/19/2009] “Boudoir Honey” Show Lo wants to dance a hot dance with Xiao S Empty [10/19/2009] “Boudoir Honey” Show Lo wants to dance a hot dance with Xiao S

Post by taiwanlover Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:04 pm

“The Kang Xi concert with gorgeous men” Cheng Du’s concert will kick off at Cheng Ti Centre. Besides <Hot Queen> Xiao S splendid performance, there will be a group of gorgeous males that will help to make the concert a brilliant show. Among them, Xiao S’s “Boudoir Honey” Show Luo will perform a segment of a very hot with close body contact dance with Xiao S. It will not be the same as Xiao S previous sexy dance that resulted with Stanley Huang saying that he “Couldn’t stand it”. Show revealed that no matter how hot and sexy Xiao S is, he will not leave the stage!

In the shooting of his latest drama <Shanghai Sweetheart>, Show Luo who always likes to look good has unexpectedly come up looking like a fool with a mushroom head. Regarding the upcoming Kang Xi’s concert, will Show depart from the norm and come up with a new look? Show said that it is not convenient for him to disclose about it but he will definitely dance a very hot dance with close body contact with Xiao S. In the previous Wen Zhou’s concert, Show was the first male singer that went up to the stage singing <Corner with Love> with four more songs that lead to the night’s first high tide excitement from the crowd.

The Taiwan Golden Bell award that ended recently resulted with newcomer Mark Zhao defeating veteran Vic Zhou in the Best Male Performer category. Show, the other contender in the category for his performance in <Hot Shot> mentioned Mark Zhao’s award in the celebration party after the award ceremony. He laughingly said: “Whoever that came out early or later into the industry has nothing to do with acting skills. A newcomer with such acting skills is very good already. “Regarding his own lost, Show replied: “Hu Gua has lost for the past 13 years and it is only until this year he won the Best Variety Show Host. My two times lost is nothing compared to that. Anyway, this year is only my second time being nominated, so I’m quite happy with it.”

Source : news.163.com
translated by : madelinepoh @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
tongue
taiwanlover
taiwanlover
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

[10/19/2009] “Boudoir Honey” Show Lo wants to dance a hot dance with Xiao S Empty Re: [10/19/2009] “Boudoir Honey” Show Lo wants to dance a hot dance with Xiao S

Post by avondale09 Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:54 pm

Oh wow, another sexy dance, hahaha. Well hopefully someone will post it =)
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

[10/19/2009] “Boudoir Honey” Show Lo wants to dance a hot dance with Xiao S Empty Re: [10/19/2009] “Boudoir Honey” Show Lo wants to dance a hot dance with Xiao S

Post by piggypiglet30 Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:40 pm

another one? but the last time wasn't it more xiao s doing the moves? i wonder how involved show is this time.....Smile
i like how show is so nice and modest....Smile
piggypiglet30
piggypiglet30
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:43 pm

Show was love to dance sexy with her...be careful with her sexy dance his hubby was always there Smile
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:13 am

hhihihi looking forward to the sexy dance ^^^

nod nod nod show ...no matter when the result comes out its the result
and i think he did not loose at all, he got nominated ...if speaking of loosing then maybe you can say not nomianted loose ....

;-)
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:30 am

hooraaay for another SEXXXYY dance of our SHOW LO! king
idk if im gonna be sad to see him dance with other girls, but it'll sure make me laugh till my cheeks hurt again.idk why but whenever i see him dance sexxi it seems like his childish and funny.idk maybe its his facial expressions.i just cant imagine SHOW LO being too sexxy though he is freaking HOT with his muscles and sexxi boooty! bounce bounce bounce

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiaozhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by sze92 Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:29 am

i totally get what you mean. he is hot yet so shy. so when he somehow have this kinda close body contact dance with other females he would have this shy expression on him.

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by Shang Tian Hua Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:42 am

he is so great. i like the way he think about the award and mark zhao. i mean, i share his opinion then mark zhao is really a good actor. and about his dance with xiao s. i can't wait to watch. and this wig is really awful, but it looks sweet on his head. i mean no matter what, he could never be ugly in my eyes.
Shang Tian Hua
Shang Tian Hua
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by char Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:57 pm

^wow..!!! sexy dance bounce sexy dance..!!! bounce me like... Twisted Evil lol!
char
char
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 364

Back to top Go down

Post by wyethrine Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:09 am

a must see performance! bounce haha!
looking forward to this...
wyethrine
wyethrine
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:29 am

oh my with the "sexy dance". haha.

well i must say i admire xiao s and her husband because she can still manage do a breath taking number even though she has a husband and kids!

weee, looking forward to SHOW's dance number
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down