Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[02/08/2010] First Ever AS-3D Concert, Show Lo Fulfills Dreams of Being Superman (2 News)

+16
annakebana
kriztetalovesxioazhu
showjudie
xiangxuanlin
alyanna
chloeyong
rcknrllninja
awulubbshow
endlessjoy
Exuvalia
miakaloveshow
vickie
freya1507
mhay519
boba2boba
o_ost1nao_o
20 posters

Go down

[02/08/2010] First Ever AS-3D Concert, Show Lo Fulfills Dreams of Being Superman (2 News) Empty [02/08/2010] First Ever AS-3D Concert, Show Lo Fulfills Dreams of Being Superman (2 News)

Post by o_ost1nao_o Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:01 pm

First Ever AS-3D Concert, Show Lo Fulfills Dreams of Being Superman (2 News)

02/07/2010

"Asia's Dance King" Show Lo's "2010 Manhattan Wu Fa Wu Tian 3D World Live Tour" will officially kick off on May 15 at Taipei Arena! Besides his performance of dance and song, Show also spent a 2 hours everyday after work for a month, to watch world performance DVDs of illusionists and magicians from all over the world. After taking it all in, he gathered ideas from everything, and decided that he will incorporate magical illusions into his concert.

Doppelgänger : Show Lo is right in front of you

Show Lo very excitedly said, this concert is the first ever in the world to give the audience a 3D effect without using the red-blue 3D glasses, and the most special thing is, there will be a American-customized big screen that cost $30 million NTD, which will give the audience the most direct of AS-3D effects, taking on a virtual reality but with the most life-life mystical effect.

When he thinks about how he will be appearing 'right in front' of his fans eyes through AS-3D, Show gets extremely excited. He happily remarked, "This way no matter where my fans are seated, it's like I'm standing right in front of them, and I can also fulfill my dream of having a Doppelgänger like Superman!"

Takes $10 million from Own Pocket - Insists on not increasing ticket prices

Because AS-3D technology is extremely expensive, even if the tickets for the Taipei concert were completely sold out, there is still a loss of $35 million! Show says, "Even though the cost for the effects and technology for this concert has increased to $65 Million NTD, but I insist on not having the ticket prices increase, and will be the same as last time. So I took out $10 million NTD from my own pocket to pay for expenditures." Show also personally, leaving his stature, called his 8 biggest sponsors one by one, including "Manhattan," hoping that they'd help him fulfill his dream.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source: Epoch Times
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ love4show.forumotion.com

Spoiler:

Show Lo's Taipei Arena Concert Goes 3D!

02/08/2010

Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo will be beginning his "Wu Fa Wu Tian 3D World Tour" in Taipei on May 15. This time it advertises 3D effects, it's been said that they spent $8 Million HKD (~$30 million NTD/~$1 million USD) to create the 3D LED screen, giving the audience the most direct effects of 3D, the mystical effect of the intertwining of virtual reality. Show took out money from his own pocket, $2.5 million HKD, for expenditures on the concert, because he wanted to give the best of effects without having the ticket prices go up to cover the production cost.

Previously, Show had a photoshoot for his concert poster, he and his wardrobe elaborated upon the idea of "accessorized trendy guy." The two of them spend 12 hours together to create shades weighing nearly 3 kg. He jokingly said that wearing them to take pictures was like asking for trouble, because if he didn't hold on the them, he was afraid they'd be too heavy and slip off his nose.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source: Ming Pao
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ love4show.forumotion.com

Spoiler:

Last edited by o_ost1nao_o on Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[02/08/2010] First Ever AS-3D Concert, Show Lo Fulfills Dreams of Being Superman (2 News) Empty Re: [02/08/2010] First Ever AS-3D Concert, Show Lo Fulfills Dreams of Being Superman (2 News)

Post by boba2boba Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:09 pm

wow~ he even had to take out of his own pocket, he's incredible.
fans will get to go for the same price as before & enjoy everything he's
got planned Sad i want to go so bad!!!! Sad Sad
boba2boba
boba2boba
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

[02/08/2010] First Ever AS-3D Concert, Show Lo Fulfills Dreams of Being Superman (2 News) Empty Re: [02/08/2010] First Ever AS-3D Concert, Show Lo Fulfills Dreams of Being Superman (2 News)

Post by mhay519 Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:21 pm

boba2boba wrote:wow~ he even had to take out of his own pocket, he's incredible.
fans will get to go for the same price as before & enjoy everything he's
got planned Sad i want to go so bad!!!! Sad Sad

me too!!!!
bounce
mhay519
mhay519
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1377

http://mab006.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:00 pm

wow thanks stina ....
hm i dont know what i should think about the 3d concert thing ...maybe its hard to discribe and hard to imagine ...but i dont really like the idea that no matter where you are seated you have a visuall Show directly infront of you ... yes this will be defenitly a uniquie experience ...but i like the idea at a concter that i see the real person (even if it might be far away) but not an "technicial created" ... the reason to go to a concert to see him in real ....
but maybe it will be totally diffrent how its in my mind right now ...like i said maybe just hard to explain
so wait and see ^^ Wink
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:47 pm

ohhhh asshole. im stilll mad at him.. still.
for being retarded...
enough said. thanks for the <3 even tho im not going to the concert-,-
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:27 pm

Omg im so excited..but in this 3d effect he will never performed live.a real SHOW i mean and its all computerized is that so..but we want him live on stages..but let wait in see Show doesn't agree to that if not really good.. Wink
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:06 pm

^ O.o... he IS performing live... there's just going to an LCD screen that has the 3D stuff..

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:19 pm

o_ost1nao_o wrote:^ O.o... he IS performing live... there's just going to an LCD screen that has the 3D stuff..

Oh thanks istina that was really awesome...he was really a total performer asia dancing king.. Embarassed
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by Exuvalia Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:20 pm

He's so sweet! Which other celebrity will be willing to take money out of their pockets to allow the price of tickets to be the same as before? He's the only person who actually cares about us. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <3
Exuvalia
Exuvalia
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 429

http://www.exuvalia.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessjoy Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:23 pm

Thanks for the translation, stina. I've posted it on AF Wink
endlessjoy
endlessjoy
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 415

Back to top Go down

Post by awulubbshow Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:09 am

oh how i wish i lived in taiwan. this is insanely awesome. if only i could go to taiwan in may, but chances very unlikely.
i'll only be able to wait for the concert dvd to come out : (((((((((

awulubbshow
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by rcknrllninja Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:33 am

Man, that is so amazing on his part. Thank you so much Show for loving your fans so much.

I wish I could go see it, I hope he never stops touring so that one day I can see him live. :-)

I'm amazed that he was able to get the technology (American-Customized) I would think America would want to be the first one to use it for a concert before letting others use it but I'd sell anything for that amount of money lol

I hope he makes the news internationally with this, it's so awesome!
rcknrllninja
rcknrllninja
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 211

http://twitter.com/rcknrllninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:46 am

I wanna go! thanks for the tranlsation, stina. urgh....so, so, so cool.

but yeah, it's still amazing he does it FIRST (actually, i'm still surprised by that fact. figured some american singer might've done it). but yeah, show so totally deserves this. and should get it. and he's paying outta his own pocket--come on! amazing is the only word for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by chloeyong Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:19 am

I wanna go so badly but sadly i have to go school Sad( Hope that there's such performance in singapore.

chloeyong
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by alyanna Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:22 am

wow i want to go taiwan

i hope he can go here in philippines
alyanna
alyanna
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:09 am

dang~ i really love this man. aside from taking money from his pocket for this concert i love him because of his dedication.! jia you show
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by showjudie Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:39 am

I've tried and failed to find the ticket sales on FamiPort site:(
As I don't read Chinese can some one
PLEASE post a link to buy tickets THXs
showjudie
showjudie
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:42 pm

SHOW LO is so cool!!for sure no idol/artist is willing to put in his own money for the sake of other people's happiness except SHOW...man he's the only guy who does these things for his fans....super idol!!!!!<3333333333333

i wish i can go too.lucky fans in taiwan...
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:20 pm

Wow, he's so sweet. He uses his pocket money for the concert but didn't increase the price of the ticket at all. He's really generous and wants the best for everybody (:
I LOVE HIM Very Happy
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by iamcrazy Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:44 pm

COOOOL.. cant wait for the concert!!!!!!!!!!!!
iamcrazy
iamcrazy
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by smileyjenngurl Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:45 pm

Show Luo took money from his OWN pocket to not let the ticket prices increase! I WANNA GO!! Where are his concerts going to take place? I want to go see him "right in front of my eyes" !! I wud cry of happiness! :')
smileyjenngurl
smileyjenngurl
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:01 am

*sigh* this is one of the reasons i regret not having applied for a passport/visa thinking i'll never want to go outside of the country..but as luck would have it, even if i really, really, really want to go and see him in action at his kick-off concert at the Taipei Arena and i can find time to actually apply for the passport thing, the problem is, i don't actually have the financial resource...i guess i could only wait for the dvd to come out... *sigh*

btw, as for him shelling out that much money out of his own pocket..that's what i call loving your job. he doesn't care that much about losing money...i think he's living proof of the saying, the more you give, the more you receive... jiayou xiang xiang! may God continue to bless you! we love you! Smile
Rina
Rina
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 51

http://rinz18.blog.friendster.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shan_munchkin Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:44 pm

woah!! i love SHOW more and more for his BIG HEART!!! He really cares about everyone Smile his 3D concert will be an EPIC!!!
shan_munchkin
shan_munchkin
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 445

https://www.facebook.com/shanmunchkin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down