Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2010-12-07 Yahoo Taiwan] Show not using internet to get girls, Show: The other person's actually a guy!

+7
be_iu_9x
rainoxide
o_ost1nao_o
freya1507
kprincess
hershei01
lollipopbbt<3show
11 posters

Go down

[2010-12-07 Yahoo Taiwan] Show not using internet to get girls, Show: The other person's actually a guy! Empty [2010-12-07 Yahoo Taiwan] Show not using internet to get girls, Show: The other person's actually a guy!

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:52 am

Show on December 6, was with his mother on the TV program, "Life Show", chatted about the incident last year's video scandal, Show said: "Time will tell, If i told you guys you would say it's an excuse,the other person is actually a guy that likes me!" The Video Girl was actually a man! Show said that he did not explain last time: "Because I'm a man!"

When Host Chun hua Shen also asked Luo Mama about this matter, she was not surprised, his mother admits said: "I am surprised it! I'll talk to him about, even though I know that he did not do it, I told him: *We have to make him to swallow it!" Even though both of them have a good relationship, there were a lot of problems that Show did not tell him mom" I'm shy, i don't like to tell news that are not good. "

Show bought a house last year for his mother to live, pig said: "That house is about 100 square meters, but decoration is cf my specifications easy! I have a dressing room, she said she was also, I have a room for dancing, the she told me "I want one too!", Luo Mama shouted:" I can not lose to him! "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*sorry i don't get it and google doesn't too Sad
***so it's not in the news but i'll just say it, cuz show doesn't wear his shirt at home so he was going to chat with a friend of a friend(he likes Show) and so he was gonna but his shirt on but there was the video cam and then somehow the guy changed the video instead of the video having show going to wear his shirt, he changed it to Show taking his shirt off....gets? Very Happy i forgot where i heard about this video thing though
Show's innocent Smile Smile Smile

Last edited by lollipopbbt<3show on Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[2010-12-07 Yahoo Taiwan] Show not using internet to get girls, Show: The other person's actually a guy! Empty Re: [2010-12-07 Yahoo Taiwan] Show not using internet to get girls, Show: The other person's actually a guy!

Post by hershei01 Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:25 am

oh .. i really dont believe show's gonna do it .. but so well that he had it explained too .

***so it's not in the news but i'll just say it, cuz show doesn't wear his shirt at home so he was going to chat with a friend of a friend(he likes Show) and so he was gonna but his shirt on but there was the video cam and then somehow the guy changed the video instead of the video having show going to wear his shirt, he changed it to Show taking his shirt off....gets? Very Happy i forgot where i heard about this video thing though
Show's innocent Smile Smile Smile

Show is. We all knew it. But how come there such person who wanted to do all those stuffs! So pissed Smile but yes, past is past. Move on. be happy.

hershei01
hershei01
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 607

http://forevershowluo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

[2010-12-07 Yahoo Taiwan] Show not using internet to get girls, Show: The other person's actually a guy! Empty Re: [2010-12-07 Yahoo Taiwan] Show not using internet to get girls, Show: The other person's actually a guy!

Post by kprincess Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:06 am

At first the title of the article and the content of he article confused me.
I was like "what am i reading?" LOLOL
Until i saw the note in orange.
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:07 am

i know what incedent they refer to in this article
but still a bit confused
also with your orange text Embarassed sorry ...

show did know he talks to a guy?
but still this guy put up the pics???
aishhh sorry very very confusing
when show knew from the beginning he talks to a guy, actually sorry to say but this makes the story not better to me :-(
cause for me, i had not prob with this story at all ... i just felt totally sorry for show, like all ....
but now i'm totally confused *sigh
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:44 am

sorry Smile i didn't know how to translate the title so i just used google..... Very Happy i'll try to explain again if i hv time have to eeaaaat Very Happy

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:57 am

eh..

this'll get explained on the show.

but, just know this...

Show was victimized by ridiculous people.

But he chose to be silent about it, while the media twisted and twisted the story, even when the story started out as fabricated.

He was silent because he knew that if he tried to explain, people would just attack him for giving himself "excuses," and even when he DIDN'T speak, people still attacked him. So he'd rather be silent, get attacked, than try to "fix" anything. He took all the responsibility, stuffed it all into that brain of his and digested it himself. end of story.

anyway no big deal. old news being dug up. Smile

note to author : you should change the title of the article to a more fitting/accurate title, or i can just scrap the news article altogether. i know it's nice to use google translator sometimes, but please do so at your own leisure, and try to refrain from actually posting google-translated due to it's incomprehensible syntax/grammar. thanks!

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:31 am

thanks stina ^^
i think its a good thing and very much him just to stay silent and not to try to explain like you said ppl would have bash him anyway *sigh
digging up old stuff i dont like
but maybe this time thing will get clearified - then fine ^^

freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:09 am

note to author : you should change the title of the article to a more fitting/accurate title, or i can just scrap the news article altogether. i know it's nice to use google translator sometimes, but please do so at your own leisure, and try to refrain from actually posting google-translated due to it's incomprehensible syntax/grammar. thanks!

sorry Smile i'll try to change it to the correct one Smile hope it makes sense now Very Happy (but is it right?)

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by rainoxide Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:05 am

here's another article in relation to this topic...

Show Luo reveals truth behind his 'Cyber-sex' scandal

TAIPEI: Taiwan singer Show Luo revealed the shocking truth behind his 'Cyber-sex' scandal last year, during an appearance on a talk show with his mother on Monday, reported Taiwan media.

Luo got into trouble last year when a girl claimed the star took his shirt off and started chatting her up when they conversed via webcam.

The girl produced footage of the incident and Luo admitted to it before issuing a tearful apology on the same talk show after the news broke.

At the time, Luo claimed he was "just trying to make new friends" and "was set up" when he let his guard down.

However, the popular singer surprised everybody on the talk show set Monday when he dismissed everything that happened as untrue almost a year after the incident.

"My mum has always taught me 'No matter how poor your family background is, we don't steal or rob and eat our rice with dignity. If you haven't done anything, you have to speak out'," said Luo when he explained the whole incident.

Luo pointed out that he actually did nothing wrong and his admission of guilt was simply a calculated move to make the whole scandal go away more quickly.

"If I didn't admit I was guilty then, everybody would think I was making up excuses, so I shouldered the blame," said Luo, who expressed that taking the blame for something he didn't do tormented him for the longest time.

According to Luo, the footage had been doctored to frame him.

"At home, I never wear a shirt. But I felt it was not appropriate [to go shirtless on webcam] and put on a vest.

"In the end, the order of the events was reversed [in the footage provided by the girl] so it looked as though I was already wearing a vest and took it off," said the 31-year-old singer.

Perhaps the biggest shocker is Luo's revelation that it was no girl he was chatting with on webcam that fateful day, but a guy who was infatuated with him.

- CNA/ha

rainoxide
rainoxide
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 316

http://t.sina.com.cn/rainoxide

Back to top Go down

Post by rainoxide Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:25 am

o_ost1nao_o wrote:Show was victimized by ridiculous people.

But he chose to be silent about it, while the media twisted and twisted the story, even when the story started out as fabricated.

He was silent because he knew that if he tried to explain, people would just attack him for giving himself "excuses," and even when he DIDN'T speak, people still attacked him. So he'd rather be silent, get attacked, than try to "fix" anything. He took all the responsibility, stuffed it all into that brain of his and digested it himself. end of story.

awww, it really affected him and yet he chose to stay silent. that is hard, trying to keep everything to himself. this makes me want to give him a big hug, but yeah, you're right stina. this is just an old news, no big deal.

what's important is that Show remained strong and we're still here for him. i hope people would just move on and leave those silly things behind.

thanks lollipopbbt<3show for sharing. Very Happy
rainoxide
rainoxide
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 316

http://t.sina.com.cn/rainoxide

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:41 am

Sad hay poor Show Sad at least he told us though...i hate it when my relatives go like he's a bad person because of the scandal blah blah Sad but i couldn't tell them it wasn't true Sad( at last! i hv to tell them this... a lot ppl have sumthing against Show cause of this Sad hope they'll know it's all wrong Smile

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by be_iu_9x Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:11 am

make idols that hard, where to go and had to evade het, not freedom as ordinary people, they have no choice for myself, especially when the scandal occurred were reviewed bring up the , discussed

be_iu_9x

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by sZHANG_x Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:17 pm

hearing about this makes me so sad Sad
and i'm kinda angry at him aswell!
why would he do that?!
i understand his thinking but admitting something you didn't do is just...
arghhh!
oh show. only you would take the blame when innocent.

well i'm glad that it's cleared up coz it affected him massively
i really don't understand why so many people have a problem with him
what the hell has he done to make so many people attack him like this??!?!?!?!?!
i'd love to have a convo with some of his haters and get an answer coz i'm genuinely curious what their problem is D:<
sZHANG_x
sZHANG_x
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 332

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:36 pm

Im so confuse X__X cuz the girl claim they had cyber sex n w/e o_O ..so the girl is a guy ahh so comfusing XD!! cuz i saw boobs :O!
Lol He's like my dad .. he always shirtless at home x-x'' Very Happy but u need to put some shirt on lol or u will get a stomachache :p...
finally its all clear up.. can soneone sub it plz i cant w8 to watch it :p
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:58 am

its really hurtful tho.Sad.. he hold that in for a yr n let ppl misunderstood himT_T... he always seem so joyful n happy but u dont even no if he is suffering ... dam those pppl D;<''.. It just hurt my heart when they do that to him Sad
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by JaiYouXiaoZhu Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:53 am

Oh Finally ~ I knew there was something fishy with that scandal. Suspect But i honestly CANT believe it was a "guy" he was on webcam with! That is sooo dodgey that a guy would "pretend" to be a chick! scratch Xiao Zhu's sooo smart! I mean.. if i was in his place i would try "everything" to get things cleared up ASAP! But he actually waited so then the scandal would go away more faster. Smile This makes me admire him even soooooo much more! Hes sooo innocent and sooo faithful! 愛你愛你愛你! Razz
▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
................. (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づヾ 羅志祥我愛你 我愛你 我愛你!! ♥ .................
♪ 愛 只有簡單筆畫, 卻比想像複雜~ pig
▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
JaiYouXiaoZhu
JaiYouXiaoZhu
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 73

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1448802249

Back to top Go down

Post by janeykno.. Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:14 pm

poor show....
so much people just enjoy creating drama and scandals for him.
but good for him, tht he is still able to be the joyful,fun and cute show we all love.
it's just sad how people can do that to him =(
his mom is too cute. <3
janeykno..
janeykno..
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 336

https://www.youtube.com/user/showtheloveforshow?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by JaiYouXiaoZhu Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:16 pm

janeykno.. wrote:poor show....
so much people just enjoy creating drama and scandals for him.
but good for him, tht he is still able to be the joyful,fun and cute show we all love.
it's just sad how people can do that to him =(
his mom is too cute. <3

Yeahh some people just have no life. T^T
And always have to cause trouble for Show. But ! At least this causes "us" as fans to support him even more and more~ Weee bounce Hahaa~
JaiYouXiaoZhu
JaiYouXiaoZhu
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 73

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1448802249

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:06 am

then who is that girl in the news O-O? + so Show been chatting or friend with that guy for 3months o-o..?

dam.. that guy! D:! i just hate those ppl who try to leech off famous ppl n all.. he should be happy that he was friend with Show!!... gawd...D:<...

I cant believe some ppl actually believe it >>''... n others was putting salt on the wound.. D:<...

That guy should die!! I wish one day i can be friend with Show :X!!

Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by hershei01 Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:28 am

thanks rainoxide Smile

ay... i feel bad for show before and even worse when i heard about this ;(

people just mess up without cause .. i hate it! Thanks God there always a person who will be more willing to turn it right.

So proud of Show.. well, that's past.. and jiayou !
hershei01
hershei01
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 607

http://forevershowluo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sZHANG_x Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:59 pm

Rita8D wrote:then who is that girl in the news O-O?

that guy who show chatted with probs got her pic from somewhere then made it seem like show was chatting to a girl when he wasn't
sZHANG_x
sZHANG_x
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 332

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:53 am

oh i see that guy is creepy.. he is like those crazy stalker in movies XO
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down