Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[06/22/2010 NOWnews]-Luo Zhi Xiang lost effect playing cool/bump on his head when doing the chair dance

+11
luv4show
alyanna
punkfish
xandrian08
CutieHeart918
miakaloveshow
kriztetalovesxioazhu
janiceloveshowxoxo
lzxslxz123
aaplebbear
mmsun
15 posters

Go down

[06/22/2010 NOWnews]-Luo Zhi Xiang lost effect playing cool/bump on his head when doing the chair dance Empty [06/22/2010 NOWnews]-Luo Zhi Xiang lost effect playing cool/bump on his head when doing the chair dance

Post by mmsun Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:43 pm

【2010/06/22 NOWnews】羅志祥耍帥失效 跳椅子舞狠砸腦袋
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[06/22/2010 NOWnews]-Luo Zhi Xiang lost effect playing cool/bump on his head when doing the chair dance
羅志祥今年為TVBS關懷台灣文教基金會擔任代言人,為了替偏遠地區的學童募款,特地大秀椅子舞拍攝公益廣告,卻不慎掛彩,小豬直說:「因為是很重的學生椅,跟MV裡很輕的塑膠椅不一樣,拿起椅子翻轉時,同時撞傷膝蓋跟頭骨。」
Luo Zhi Xian doing ad with TVBS caring for Taiwan education foundation for helping needy students from remote area. When he was doing the chair dance for the ad, he was not careful enough and got injured. Xiao Zhu said it straight forward: "because the student's chair was heavy, differ from the light plastic chair in the MV, when I took the chair and turned it around, it hit my head and knee at the same time."

而政論節目主持人李濤身為基金會的終身志工,在今(21日)記者會現場竟然跳起椅子舞,騰空動作讓羅志祥看得心驚膽顫:「我在台下看很緊張,怕濤哥會不穩,準備隨時上前扶。」
Because the political debate show host Li Tao is the life time volunteering member of the foundation, he suddenly start to do the chair dance during the press conference. His move mad Luo Zhi Xian worried: "When I was looking from the seat, I was very nervous and afraid Brother Tao couldn't stand firm. I was ready to hold him at any time."

這次為了羅志祥特別設計了「小豬撲滿」,讓愛心朋友認養,小豬一看到可愛的撲滿,隨即拿著撲滿在現場到處募款,一邊大叫:「我代替小朋友謝謝你們。」他直說會發動演藝圈的好朋友,要蔡依林、周杰倫等人來認養小豬撲滿。
This time, the foundation designed "little pig piggy bank" because of Luo Zhi Xian, and let goodhearted friends adapt it. When Xiao Zhu first see the cute piggy bank, he immediately took the piggy bank and going around for donation. At the same time crying: "I thank you for the kids." He said straight forward that he will drive his friends from the entertainment circle such as Jolin and Jay to adapt the little piggy bank."

TVBS 關懷台灣文教基金會『寶貝我們的希望』捐款帳戶捐款戶名:TVBS關懷台灣文教基金會劃撥帳號:19724023
TVBS Caring Taiwan's Education Foundation "Babe, Our Hope" Donation account:
TVBS關懷台灣文教基金會Account number:19724023

A bit worried when it says Show got injured, but I think he is just too cute at the piggy bank part.

Last edited by mmsun on Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total

mmsun
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

[06/22/2010 NOWnews]-Luo Zhi Xiang lost effect playing cool/bump on his head when doing the chair dance Empty Re: [06/22/2010 NOWnews]-Luo Zhi Xiang lost effect playing cool/bump on his head when doing the chair dance

Post by aaplebbear Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:11 am

OMG! HE GOT HURT?!
I hope he's alright!! >.<''
aaplebbear
aaplebbear
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

[06/22/2010 NOWnews]-Luo Zhi Xiang lost effect playing cool/bump on his head when doing the chair dance Empty Re: [06/22/2010 NOWnews]-Luo Zhi Xiang lost effect playing cool/bump on his head when doing the chair dance

Post by lzxslxz123 Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:17 am

hope that his injury isn't too bad~~
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by janiceloveshowxoxo Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:54 am

aww hope he gets betetr x(
janiceloveshowxoxo
janiceloveshowxoxo
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 16

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:04 pm

oh no..i guess it's not that serious.
but yeah im so proud to be one of his fans because he has such a good heart always ready to give help to other people esp the kids...
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:54 pm

that was really hurt but xiao zhu everthing will be ok..he was a kindhearted person everybody should be donate to help Show earning for foundation.. Razz
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by CutieHeart918 Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:14 pm

awww, he's really kind!
and i really think that he is the right person for this endorsement(?)

yeah it must hurt so much... but it was cute when he suddenly get the piggy bank to ask for donations
CutieHeart918
CutieHeart918
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by xandrian08 Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:29 pm

oh.. Sad hope he's not seriously hurt Sad( i miss him so much Smile
xandrian08
xandrian08
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfish Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:32 am

i hope show is ok... he's so kindhearted- a good role model for all! Smile
punkfish
punkfish
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by alyanna Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:35 am

show is too kind

i hope too that his injury is not serious
alyanna
alyanna
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by luv4show Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:54 pm

awww ><
show got hurt ><
that is just too cute...getting hurt like that...
i just hope it's not too serious!
luv you show ><
luv4show
luv4show
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 27

https://www.youtube.com/user/kngkng91

Back to top Go down

Post by aaplebbear Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:11 am

He really needs to rest more! >_<''
This reminds me of my younger brother playing with the chair and knocking his head as a result of it! XD!!
aaplebbear
aaplebbear
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargazer319 Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:53 am

Oh! I hope he's ok.
Stargazer319
Stargazer319
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 129

https://www.youtube.com/user/stargazer319

Back to top Go down

Post by apol15anna Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:24 am

i hope he's okay
i hope he's not badly hurt

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
apol15anna
apol15anna
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 104

http://apol15anna.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by czeherazade Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:48 am

Luo Hsih Hsiang.. be careful Sad I know you want to make your fans happy seeing more of you.. but please.. take care of yourself.. it matters most to me Sad maybe.. you need more rest bom here in Philippines, we have many beautiful beaches Wink

Maybe he's too tired doing all these stuff for his fans..
czeherazade
czeherazade
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by emilie01 Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:45 am

ouch !!! i hope tat he is fine ! he is so kind !!
emilie01
emilie01

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down