Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[06/21/2010 - TVBS]Used to be poor, Luo Zhi Xiang's "chair dance" get crowds to do public welfare

+6
freya1507
janiceloveshowxoxo
aaplebbear
claudz4lyf
miakaloveshow
mmsun
10 posters

Go down

[06/21/2010 - TVBS]Used to be poor, Luo Zhi Xiang's "chair dance" get crowds to do public welfare Empty [06/21/2010 - TVBS]Used to be poor, Luo Zhi Xiang's "chair dance" get crowds to do public welfare

Post by mmsun Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[06/21/2010 - TVBS] 曾貧困 羅志祥「椅子舞」揪團做愛心
Used to be poor, Luo Zhi Xiang's "chair dance" get crowds to do public welfare

TVBS基金會長期關注偏遠學校貧困學生,這次特別請來,同樣也是貧困學童出身的羅志祥,站出來號召有愛心的朋友一起加入捐款行列,特別的是,身為舞蹈天王,羅志祥也用學校上課的椅子,編成一段舞蹈,呼籲大家「上課是舞台,上課是未來」。
TVBS foundation have being caring about the needy students from the inland for a long time. This time, the foundation invites Luo Zhi Xiang, who had being a needy student, stand out and invite the warmhearted crowds to donate for the students. Extraordinarily, as a dancing king, Luo Zhi Xiang uses the chair from school to construct the dance piece and say to everyone "School is the Stage, Going to School Bring Ones Future"

灰暗小學教室,因為小豬羅志祥的表演,頓時亮了起來,強大的聚光燈罩在他身上,空氣全都為此凝結,演藝圈天王由此誕生,短短幾秒鐘的故事,道出窮苦孩子也有出頭的一天。
In the grayish and dark classroom, because of the performance of Luo Zhi Xiang, everything was lighted up. The strong light shine on him, suddenly the air stoped floating, show biz king was born from here. The short story says a lot about how needy kids could become famous one day.

影片裡呈現的,其實也是小豬的真實故事。藝人羅志祥:「(那時候)一學期這樣下來,可能就是會讓家裡有些負擔,那好吧,那我就讀離家比較遠的學校,對,於是就沒有讀(完),(華岡藝校)就讀了一個禮拜而已。」
In story in the commercial is the true story of Xiao Zhu. Artist Luo Zhi Xiang said:"(at that time)one semester could bring hardship to the family. Therefore I would go to a school that was further away, and it end up to be that I couldn't finish the school. I could only be in Taipei Hwa Kang Arts School* for one week.

羅志祥加入關注偏遠學校貧困兒童,TVBS關懷台灣文教基金會的終身志工李濤,還秀了一段舞蹈。TVBS基金會終身志工李濤:「讓我們一起來歡迎羅志祥,小豬!」
Because Luo Zhi Xiang became the member caring about the needy students from inland, Li Tao the life member and volunteer from TVBS foundation even perform a short dance. Li Tao said:"Lets welcome Luo Zhi Xiang - Xiao Zhu"

李濤:「很多很多的小朋友,他想要上課,也想跟其他小朋友一樣,但是他們有困難,小豬,把椅子抱起來,小豬,歡迎大家一起跟著他,幫助這些小朋友。」
Li Tao:"There are many many kids want to be like other kids and go to school, but it is very difficult for them. Xiao Zhu~ hold the chair and welcome everyone following him to help these kids."

TVBS基金會這幾年已經幫助超過15萬位學童,這次找來小豬,希望透過他的高人氣,讓有愛心的朋友一同加入捐款的行列,讓偏遠的貧困孩子,教育不貧窮,帶著知識和幸福回家。
In these years, TVBS foundation had helped more then 150,000 students. They invite Xiao Zhu this time hoping his fame will get many goodhearted friends also can donate for these needy kids, and make education less poor, bringing knowledge and happiness to every family.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

*Taipei Hwa Kang Arts School is the school that Xiao Gui, Butterfly, ASOS and many other artists went

I was so touched when I read the news. I love the commercial...and Show is just too great...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
credits:lureshow

mmsun
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

[06/21/2010 - TVBS]Used to be poor, Luo Zhi Xiang's "chair dance" get crowds to do public welfare Empty Re: [06/21/2010 - TVBS]Used to be poor, Luo Zhi Xiang's "chair dance" get crowds to do public welfare

Post by miakaloveshow Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:50 pm

love the cf so nice and eye cathing show was really a caring person and willing to help others..i hope many will donate for the foundation because of SHOW.. I love you
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

[06/21/2010 - TVBS]Used to be poor, Luo Zhi Xiang's "chair dance" get crowds to do public welfare Empty Re: [06/21/2010 - TVBS]Used to be poor, Luo Zhi Xiang's "chair dance" get crowds to do public welfare

Post by claudz4lyf Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:39 pm

Thanks for the video... I really like his commercial for the help of students who can't need many chairs to used that...
Show was really help each other especially thru his heart of his fans...
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by aaplebbear Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:12 pm

I loved the ad....
Show is really caring and helpful!!
aaplebbear
aaplebbear
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by janiceloveshowxoxo Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:55 am

i love how his so inspiring
yeah go to school xD
must of been a great show
janiceloveshowxoxo
janiceloveshowxoxo
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 16

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:33 pm

its a really good thing he is promoting this ^^
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:49 pm

The article quoted Show wrongly, apparently. In the press con videos, it was a bit different. Here's another translation, the quote's bolded.

The TVBS foundation has long been concerned about the educational needs of impoverished children in remote areas. This time, they've specially invited Show Lo, who hails from the same kind of impoverished student family background, to come out and appeal to compassionate friends to join together in donations. Specially, as a dance king, Show Lo used a school desk to put together a brief dance and say to everyone, "Going to school is a stage. Going to school, is our future."

In a dark and murky classroom, the room suddenly lightens because of Show Lo's performance. A strong spotlight shines upon him and everything around condenses to him, giving birth to the show business king. This story, spanning only a few seconds, speaks of how even impoverished children can one day shine.

What appears in the commercial actually is also Show's true story. Artist Show Lo said, "At that time, just one semester could become a [financial] burden to the family. So then I said, okay, I'll just go to a school that's closer to home. Consequently, I wasn't able to finish at Hwakang School of Arts, I could only attend for one week."

As Show Lo joins in with the concern of impoverished school children in remote areas, permanent volunteer Li Tao, leading the Taiwan Education Foundation, performed a short dance. Said the foundation's lifelong volunteer, Li Tao, "Let's all welcome Show Lo, Xiao Zhu!"

Said Li Tao, "Many, many kids—they want to go to school, and they want to be the same as other kids. Unfortunately, they are faced with financial difficulty. Xiao Zhu (Show) puts down this chair and welcomes everyone to follow him in aiding these children."

This year, the TVBS foundation has already helped over 150,000 school children. This time, they invited Show in hopes that his great popularity will cause the compassionate to donate to this cause and allow an impoverished child in remote areas to learn about things not impoverished, and bring knowledge and happiness back home.

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:09 pm

it is really unfortunate how other kids are unable to continue their studies or go to school because of financial problems Neutral but im so proud of SHOW LO because he knows how to help others and he also knows how to use his popularity to gain attention so that other artists/ people will be aware of the situation and hopefully be able to donate for the kids education...
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by Chie... Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:10 am

he was very helpful for those who are in need... he was so good..
Chie...
Chie...
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 605

http://acuriechie.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by emilie01 Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:04 am

thank you for the translation ! he is a really kind hearted artist ! like wat kriztetalovesxioazhu said .. he knows how to use his popularity to help the needed ones.. its really touching ! go xiao zhu !!!
emilie01
emilie01

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Zellylala Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:15 am

Thanks for translating! Very Happy he is so kind hearted! he even got hurt during the chair dance. :<
Zellylala
Zellylala
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down