Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[04/06/2008 - CDN News]"Hot Shot" Finishes Filming, Chun Wu and Show Lo a Couple? A Kissing Toast

+2
teddybear
o_ost1nao_o
6 posters

Go down

[04/06/2008 - CDN News]"Hot Shot" Finishes Filming,  Chun Wu and Show Lo a Couple?  A Kissing Toast Empty [04/06/2008 - CDN News]"Hot Shot" Finishes Filming, Chun Wu and Show Lo a Couple? A Kissing Toast

Post by o_ost1nao_o Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:36 pm

"Hot Shot" Finishes Filming, Chun Wu and Show Lo a Couple? A Kissing Toast

04/06/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

GTV's "Hot Shot" had it's filming wrap-up party a few days ago. After 3 cups of "yellow soup" (alcohol), Director Lin He Long shared his afterthought of working with three big idols. He said that Jerry tries too hard, hope he'd relax, Show is very smart, but too confident, Chun's acting skills was better than in "Romantic Princess" but his Mandarin is just as bad as before.

Also, Lin He Long especially pointed out Show and Chun as the "Talk-Back Duo." He said, "They both love to talk back, Chun in 2nd place, and Show in first!" Upon hearing the director say this, Show immediately shared an embarrassing story of Lin He Long, "It was raining this one time when we were filming, I was holding an umbrella and the director yelled at me for being girly, but please, he [the director] was sitting there under a $5 million parasol/umbrella, that's even more girly than I am!"
He also said, "The director was really angry and threw the script, so I said, 'You're going to have to pick it up again.'" Chun revealed that because of the last experience working with him, he learned this time to run away to duck away from Lin He Long's cursing, he would arrive at the filming with perfect timing, "I'm here and there, so even when the director wants to yell at me, he can't, haha!"

It's been spread into the public that Chun is Show's girlfriend. With this rare chance of meeting each other, they were forced to play "tonsil hockey." Chun immediately went up and put his hands on Show's face for a forced kiss, but Show very shyly ducked away.

The two of them toasted each table, which made everyone joke that it was like "A groom and bride coming for a toast." Also, Coco Chiang has a habit of using heat packs, putting them under her arms and legs. So Show turned it into a comical tune.
Even though she was made fun of, Coco expressed to the director, "Director is just like a heat pack, warming my heart." Having been complimented by a beautiful girl, Lin He Long laughed and said, "Just don't put me under your arms or legs!" which had everyone riled up in laughter.

Source: CDN News
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

Spoiler:

Last edited by o_ost1nao_o on Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[04/06/2008 - CDN News]"Hot Shot" Finishes Filming,  Chun Wu and Show Lo a Couple?  A Kissing Toast Empty Re: [04/06/2008 - CDN News]"Hot Shot" Finishes Filming, Chun Wu and Show Lo a Couple? A Kissing Toast

Post by teddybear Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:47 pm

LOL!! Thank you for the article!! Lv Chun n Show, n the way they get away with the director's temper.
teddybear
teddybear
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

[04/06/2008 - CDN News]"Hot Shot" Finishes Filming,  Chun Wu and Show Lo a Couple?  A Kissing Toast Empty Re: [04/06/2008 - CDN News]"Hot Shot" Finishes Filming, Chun Wu and Show Lo a Couple? A Kissing Toast

Post by luoi87 Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:06 pm

"It was raining this one time when we were filming, I was holding an umbrella and the director yelled at me for being girly, but please, he [the director] was sitting there under a $5 million parasol/umbrella, that even more girly than I am!" Very Happy so funny
"The director was really angry and threw the script, so I said, 'You're going to have to pick it up again" clown
Chun run away to duck away from Lin He Long's cursing, he would arrive at the filming on perfect timing, "I'm here and there, even when the director wants to yell at me he can't, haha!" really the most humorous team
Wink
luoi87
luoi87
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesegiirl93 Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:29 am

Haha^^ Thanks Stina for the trans!
SHow rocks! lol^^
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Pig_fan Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:03 pm

woo!!! it's done filming?!
that didnt' seem like a long time~ man I'm excited!!!
Mr.Pig_fan
Mr.Pig_fan
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by SiSi Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:35 am

Show ducked from Chun...it's not like him Wink , he used to welcome this kind og wierd things. I'm supprised that it wan't him that took that step. Very Happy
SiSi
SiSi
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down