Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[07/24/2008 - E NEWS] Hot Shot’s Premiere Event, Show Lo and

+9
littlecutekitty
missfangirl
Tonya
Lmk92
chinesegiirl93
kprincess
gandezt
vickie
o_ost1nao_o
13 posters

Go down

[07/24/2008 - E NEWS] Hot Shot’s Premiere Event, Show Lo and Empty [07/24/2008 - E NEWS] Hot Shot’s Premiere Event, Show Lo and Chun Wu Represent, Jerry Yan Fails To Attend

Post by o_ost1nao_o Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:29 pm

*Do Not Repost/Use Elsewhere Without Prior Permission*
Hot Shot’s Premiere Event, Show Lo and Chun Wu Represent, Jerry Yan Fails To Attend

07/24/2008

The highly anticipated idol drama, with a super dream team lineup of actors, and a combination of sports, dreams, love, and friendship, “HOT SHOT,” finally held its premiere on 07/24. Starring actors Show Lo, Chun Wu, Coco Jiang, Michael Chang, George Hu, Chou Cai Shih, etc, attended, but one of the main actors Jerry Yan failed to attend.

At the premiere event, the actors first had a meet and greet with the fans, where lucky fans also played games with these actors. First, they were divided into two teams for a basketball competition, then had a friendly competition in Carrot Squat. The fans were all extremely happy to have close interactions with their idols. The venue was packed with fans, waiting outside in the hot weather, just waiting to catch a glimpse of their idol, and play games with them. After the premiere airing, there was an autograph session that followed. There were fans from all over the world, even before this drama aired, there has been hustling and bustling about it. Hot Shot will premiere on 7/27 on CTV and 8/2 on GTV, the TV ratings shall be proportional to the enthusiasm and passion of the fans.

“Hot Shot” has the highest production costs, spending $60 million NTD to carry out. After its airing in Taiwan, it will be aired overseas as well, including Japan, Korea, Southeastern Asia, Hong Kong, etc. This probably will bring a never-seen-before grandeur in the Asian community. To further advance Taiwanese dramas, “Hot Shot” not only had actual basketball tournaments on the courts, they also had to make basketball more dream-like and legendary. Without any consideration in costly expenditures, they’ve created the most fashionable, praise worthy drama format.

Show Lo’s character “Yuan Da Ying” is an energetic guy with natural talents of jumping, agility, and unbounded potential. He’s full of passion and has a personality of strong will and hard work just to fulfill his basketball dreams, which is quite similar to Show Lo’s energetic, enthused, passionate reputation for his showbiz career. With Show Lo’s portraying him, “Yuan Da Ying’s” sincerity, vivacity, and enthused passion will further be wholly conveyed.

And Chun Wu’s “Wu Ji Zun,” is a basketball player with 3 consecutive records as his high school’s MVP. Lots of people have the dream of surpassing him, “Wu Ji Zun” was the reason why “Dong Fang Xiang” almost gave up basketball. This character will allow Chun to show his basketball skills. Then after joining the Warriors Team, he will be joining a spectacular competition against “Dong Fang Xiang” and “Yuan Da Ying” on the Thunderclap Team.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Source: E News
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[07/24/2008 - E NEWS] Hot Shot’s Premiere Event, Show Lo and Empty Re: [07/24/2008 - E NEWS] Hot Shot’s Premiere Event, Show Lo and

Post by vickie Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:30 pm

)$U#@()UT^($)U_U%(U$_$UI#_@$UI)_! JERRY DID ATTEND!!! rawr...im pissed!

I'm only interested in Yuan Da Ying; seriously, if it wasnt for Show, i would not watch this series at all!

ok ok, i needa calm myself down-_- thanks stina jie for the article!!
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

[07/24/2008 - E NEWS] Hot Shot’s Premiere Event, Show Lo and Empty Re: [07/24/2008 - E NEWS] Hot Shot’s Premiere Event, Show Lo and

Post by gandezt Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:28 pm

Haha
Calm down vickie..
N,yeah,im agree wit u..
Me 2 vickie..
Im jz interested in Yuan Da Ying a.k.a Show's chrcter in Hot Shot..
The most important thing i wana watch this film is bcz i wana see Show!!
Hehehe
=P

Hope Hot Shot will be aired in Indonesia 2..
T_T
i realy wana watch it!!
>o<
gandezt
gandezt
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 339

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:40 pm

LoL calm down.. vickie Razz

lalalalalala.. i'm excited for Hot Shot and Yuan Da Ying Smile Yayayayayy

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:54 pm

stina jie: the more i read, the more i wanna cry. why's the media soo mean! WHY?! Why are they making this function, this event, like a war between the three of them?! WHY?! T__________________T poor Show..poor Show!
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:58 am

Oh well..
That's how the media is..
making a big fuss~
I understand the reason for frustration..
Who is not angry huh??
Show is the reason why we'll watch Hot Shot!!
yeah~ he rock!!
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesegiirl93 Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:41 am

haha.. I cant wait 4 HS lor!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XDDD Show looks hoot soso!!
thanks a stina for sharing!!^^)))
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by Lmk92 Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:41 am

Aww~~ cant wait for HOT SHOT
Lmk92
Lmk92
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:00 am

ahaha!!!when when!!!??? I can't wait anymore!!!!XD
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:22 pm

yeah jerry did attend! hmm i heard there was some unhappiness with the media because Show fell down or sth and the first thing that the media asked was 'is that on purpose?'. so the fans are very unhappy about it. (and i want to roll my eyes too because seriously, who the hell falls down on purpose? and it's somebody like Show who cares about his image!) i got all that from the comments at hot shot discussion forum on GTV, but i'm not very sure about what really happened. does anybody know the entire story?
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:00 pm

This is ROUGHLY what happened.. and what the media wrote about (made up)

SO basically Jerry showed up finally...so obviously the media would focus on him..
Show was walking and fell...so the media made up stuff about him falling on purpose..to re-attain the attention...
The media said Show was unhappy that Jerry showed up..

tell me why this stuff makes me so unhappy.. i'd translate an article.. but it's so dumb. i'll see if any of the articles trigger my interest.. -_-

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:16 pm

HUH. the media is so dumb. i hope Show isn't hurt from falling down! and does the media has sth against him?? at first they rather focus on Jerry and Wu Zun and doesn't give Show too much attention. i was okay with that since Show seems to be okay with it. and then now this? oh the injustice of it all! hope he isn't too affected by such rubbish reporters.
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:42 am

i don't like the media fabricating things, like the "reason" behind Show's trip and how Jerry and Show have issues with each other.

main point is, i really don't think they have issues with each other, and due to the "awkwardness" between the main characters, i'm sure they all had their own reasons, but the media decided to see their reasons as disliking each other -_-

i do however, have to say that, i hope in the future, jerry would show up to all the events because he IS the main main MAIN character (like Show said before), and it would look bad (no matter what the reason behind his absence is, other than major illness, god forbbid) if he doesn't show up for promotion events -_-;;

cuz come on, Show is a busy guy, but somehow, he STILL finds the time and prioritize and manage to show up at different events (even if he's injured countless times, or super busy and looks dead tired) that he's responsible for. Jerry's company needs to learn from that, cuz it's making jerry look bad -_-

nevertheless, Show's open theme song for hot shot..is..AWESOME. 1 more day till it airs!!!
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by karedace Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:51 am

Hot Shot is finally about to air!
I'm so excited~ =) I can't wait to see Show in a drama again!

karedace
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by jozefoo Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:01 am

I am not fan of idol's series......... Cos most of them jus like fairy tale..... If not for Show... i will not watch........ He work so harf in this drama and keep on promoting......as a fan we have support him...
jozefoo
jozefoo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 92

http://jozefoo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazz Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:25 pm

HUMPH!!!
I hate everything that says anything badly abt SHOW!!
HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM!!

Jazz
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by JuiceBox Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:35 am

pfffffffffffttt! Jerry >_>"

Why does the media have to be like this? they're all so LAME!

anyways... Lucky fans get to play with Show *.*
JuiceBox
JuiceBox
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down