Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[01/26/2011-Yahoo] Show Lo's 8th Solo Album, New Song "Only You"

+18
PrincessK87
nicxxiangloveshow
mypiggy
alyanna
Tonya
hershei01
rawrr101
lollipopbbt<3show
sZHANG_x
sze92
Fahrenheit&Show
claudz4lyf
kiddierobot
yu_chun_shan
Rita8D
awulubbshow
xiaozhu_woaini07
o_ost1nao_o
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[01/26/2011-Yahoo] Show Lo's 8th Solo Album, New Song "Only You" Empty [01/26/2011-Yahoo] Show Lo's 8th Solo Album, New Song "Only You"

Post by o_ost1nao_o Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:48 pm

Show Lo's 8th Solo Album, New Song "Only You"

01/26/2011

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

For Show Lo's second single "Only You," music video expenditures of $5 milion, first "Anti-gravity filming technique!"

World-class choreographer Shaun Evaristo graces new moves, Show Lo, "It's like all previous dancing was abolished!"

Purple helps with career and peach blossom*, Show Lo settled in a sea of tens of thousands of purple roses, "Hope to find a one and only destined one!"
(*note: "Peach blossom" refers to chances with a significant other or chances with the opposite sex)

Show Lo's 8th solo album "Only For You" will be released next month on 2/18, and to give his fans a brand new feel, for his new song "Only You," they had especially invited renowned choreographer, who has worked with Vanessa Hudgens, Aoyama Thelma, Big Bang and others, Shaun Evaristo to choreograph a brand new routine for album-titled single "Only You." The music video also re-invited director Jeff for filming, who had worked on the single, "Wow." Besides spending $5 million to recreate retro European scenery, but also creating the first "Anti-gravity filming technique," bringing Show to the nether dimension in the music video! Though with a fairly accomplished career, Show Lo was given yet another pointer by an expert, saying that not only can the color purple add to the advancement of your career, "Red until Purple*," but also helps the fate with a significant other, Show Lo : "Hope that I can quickly find the one and only!" (*note: "Red" means "Popular," so "Red until you turn Purple" signifies even more Red than red; more popular)

For his second single of his new album, "Only You, " he had made a trip out to Los Angeles and invited renowned choreographer Shaun Evaristo to choreograph for him, whose previous artist associations were Vanessa Hudgens of High School Musical, Grammy Nominee Omarion, Aoyama Thelma, and Big Bang. And for "Asia's Dance King," Shaun Evaristo went all out, focusing on Show Lo's own dance style, especially creating a fierce gentleness of dance steps, but unthinkably, this gave Show Lo a hard time, bringing him a challenge to learning the new dance. Show Lo said, "At first it really felt like everything you've learned about dance had abolished! This time the dance style is completely different. It's like having learned "Shaolin Hard Qigong" but then having to practice "Wudang Taichi," you have to learn how to "Fight force with gentleness, finding a balance between hard and soft," you have to hold a lot of that energy and force inside your body, and when you perform you have to show a sort of "muffled explosive" strength, and because of that I experienced a lot of new things which I'll be putting into my choreography in my new album!" And in the poses for "Only You," Shaun Evaristo also set a smooth rhythmic "U*3" hand flip move, which will definitely bring in a wave for the trendy gentlemen dance!

Besides a different look and different choreography, this time the "Only You" music video insists on not using lots of over the top special effects and editing, but returning to the most basic, using a the most innocent of ways to depict the "love at first sight" of guy and girl! Show said, "When a guy likes a girl, the heart loses balance, and though on the outside he can hold it in, but on the inside, he's already weightless, anti-gravity, and slanting/leaning towards the girl!" And in keeping with Show Lo's album "Trendy Gentlemen" charisma, the director spent $5 million to create a retro European scene. And to depict the lyrics of a guy's love for a girl, that feeling of capsized weightlessness, the production drove in a giant crane, and hung the European scenery in midair, where Show was filmed in this "Anti-gravity" state, seemingly jumping out of the 3-D world and into a one and only nether dimension!

Besides his new album release, at the end of last year, he released his new book Lo.gic which topped the billboard for 5 consecutive weeks. With his career constantly breaking new accomplishments, Show Lo was given yet another pointer b an expert, saying that not only will the color purple help in advancing his career, "Red until purple," but will also help his chance on a mate. And in photoshooting for his new album cover, staff had especially ordered 10,000 purple roses, building a floral tent, floral chair, settling Show in a sea of purple roses. Besides the rarity of the purple roses, due to the cold wintry season, the flowers needed 3 days to blossom, giving a challenge to the staff, and while filming Show jokingly said, "Thank you everyone, for your support, But I still hope to quickly find my "One and Only soulmate!"

Source : Yahoo
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ Love 4 Show || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[01/26/2011-Yahoo] Show Lo's 8th Solo Album, New Song "Only You" Empty Re: [01/26/2011-Yahoo] Show Lo's 8th Solo Album, New Song "Only You"

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:15 pm

Omg. Hahahah. This is gonna be AWESOMEEE!!!! He's spending so much time on this! And working hard too!!! I can't wait to see the result!!! YAY! ^0^

And I hope he finds his "One and Only" soulmate. :3

Jai You SHOW!! Keep up the good work!! We're supporting you all the way!! Smile
xiaozhu_woaini07
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

https://www.youtube.com/user/xiaozhu0789

Back to top Go down

[01/26/2011-Yahoo] Show Lo's 8th Solo Album, New Song "Only You" Empty Re: [01/26/2011-Yahoo] Show Lo's 8th Solo Album, New Song "Only You"

Post by awulubbshow Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:27 pm

zomggg so excited!! it's like the cpop gods listened to my prayers or smth hahaha. i wanted show to come out with an image that's more classy, like wearing suits and tuxes, and it happened! i wanted show to come out with an MV that's not OTT with the effects, but just him dancing away, and it's happening!! omgg can't wait to see the new dance choreography!
i read some youtube comments saying that show was working with aimee lee lucas for the new album, who is another choreographer that works a lot with YG Entertainment, but i guess that rumor is false. im excited to see show doing a different dance style with shaun evaristo!

awulubbshow
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:29 pm

wow X3!!! cough* Im rite here!! hahah jk Razz hope he will:D.. wow awsome so there r mvs in the album?
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:55 pm

yey! a fast song! can't wait to see his new moves and show on purple roses...
both my favorite guy and color at the same time? what more can I ask for? hehehehe... Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by kiddierobot Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:48 pm

wooo !! this is gonna be good. shaun is an amazing choreographer with movement lifestyle alongside aimee lucas, etc. aimee's worked with jay chou and the duo together have also worked with big bang

kiddierobot

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:46 pm

OMG!!! I wanna see that new dance song for Show.. He spend lots of money to filming his 2nd MV and gosh... I can expect that.. I wouldn't say he was good 'till now!
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahrenheit&Show Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:54 am

OMG!!!!!! i cant wait!!! Shaun is choreographing too!!! OMG OMG!!

Please fix the images. i cant see them :'( i wanna see show in the anti gravity mv set Very Happy
Fahrenheit&Show
Fahrenheit&Show

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by sze92 Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:03 am

ahh CAN'T WAIT ! this seems to be better than ai de zhu chang xiu and hopefully it is.

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by sZHANG_x Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:40 am

omg this is just...
aaaaaaaaa
so excitingggggg~~~
^^
amazing choregrapher + director of WOW + show = <33333333
cannot wait ;3
sZHANG_x
sZHANG_x
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 332

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:49 am

so excited! this is gonna be one of show's est MVs ever! i can't wait!! show luo~! i want a preview now!

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

Post by rawrr101 Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:08 am

Wee. New MV. Smile)
rawrr101
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by hershei01 Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:21 am

really excited for this Razz just like waiting for his debut again Smile
lots of newS ~~ lol. really.
hershei01
hershei01
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 607

http://forevershowluo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:24 am

i read somewhere that shaun is a filipino.. is that true? Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:25 am

Oh my God..I can't wait..please.. someone knows when the perview come out!!*-*

xD
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by alyanna Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:37 am

wow im so excited for the mv its like he is doing some michael jackson move hahaha

and by the way i'm so happy that his dance teacher is a Fil - Am
alyanna
alyanna
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by mypiggy Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:06 am

he's move looks better than MJ!!...hehhehhe
really anti-gravity!!!!
Cool
mypiggy
mypiggy
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:04 pm

it will air on 1/27 Smile

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:19 pm

it will air on 1/27 Smile

Thanks stina.. ..so this night I will not sleep xD ...xD
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:13 pm

1/27? woohooo tomorrow for me !! thats mean today in asia Very Happy?
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:21 pm

today's the day! Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by nicxxiangloveshow Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:25 pm

OMG OMG! Today is the day that i want to see his new MV.

Plus he spent more money for that and i think his worked hard for that.OMG OMG I can't reaaally wait.
nicxxiangloveshow
nicxxiangloveshow
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:07 pm

Oh my.. I wanna go watch his 2nd MV today.. Hope my sister didn't squeeze me to get out of my position.. Rolling Eyes

Let's get roll!!!

And hey!!! Shaun is a Fil-Am? Come on, guys! Another Asian superstar after Charice and Journey singer Arnel Pineda..

Pinoy Pride 4ever!!!
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:20 pm

it would be awsome if we hav a count down XD hahah!!!
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:22 pm

LoL everyone's waiting..
it was aired already...
some screen caps.

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] here ya go.

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessK87 Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:33 pm

Thanks Stina!!!! this is literally what got me through the last few hours at work that it will be on when I got home Smile

ok love the song (can not wait for the subbed version though Wink) the only thing that I found annoying is the lipsyncing throughout the whole thing. It never matched but idk if its because of how it was uploaded online. :shrugs: other than that it was awesome.

Last edited by PrincessK87 on Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : comments on the song)
PrincessK87
PrincessK87
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:51 pm

OMO OMO wweeeeehhhh XD Finally!!! i been killing my time watching old vids of show with fans in the hot spring!! XD so funny
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:56 am

loved the song, loved the mv, loved the dancing, loved the suit and most of all, loved show in it!!! tnx for sharing this... Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by Tikisomia Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:31 pm

yu_chun_shan wrote:loved the song, loved the mv, loved the dancing, loved the suit and most of all, loved show in it!!! tnx for sharing this... Very Happy

Agree with you!!!!!!
Tikisomia
Tikisomia
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next