Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[04/30/2008 - Sina] Jolin Tsai and Show Lo, Friends Or Lovers

+9
Jazz
xSHILIN
kprincess
missfangirl
stuipid445
Tonya
vickie
littlecutekitty
o_ost1nao_o
13 posters

Go down

[04/30/2008 - Sina] Jolin Tsai and Show Lo, Friends Or Lovers Empty [04/30/2008 - Sina] Jolin Tsai and Show Lo, Friends Or Lovers

Post by o_ost1nao_o Thu May 01, 2008 8:50 pm

Jolin Tsai and Show Lo, Friends Or Lovers

Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo is Jolin Tsai's very good friend within the entertainment industry. Just how good are they, and what's the deal? We can look on to see how Jolin answered this herself.

"Jay and I, if it weren't for Show, we probably wouldn't even know each other."

But my acquaintance with Show, is also due to the topic of Jay. One time, back stage on "Shao Nian Bing Tuan [Youth Army]," the host then was Show, he walked in smiling and greeted everyone. When he walked by me he said, "This album of yours, Jay Chou helped you write a song, right after he was done he let me listen to it."

I knew which song he was talking about, "Ni Zen Me Lian Hua Dou Shuo Bu Qing Chu" "Yeah! I really like that song, and the strange thing is, why didn't Jay save the song for his own album?" I told him while laughing, and hoped that would give pass on my thanks to Jay Chou.

"It's because Jay said the song wasn't good enough, so he didn't save it!" Show said with a comical expression, then he was suddenly called away by staff personnel. Then I was left alone in place, with an awkward expression across my face.

But I really still liked that song.

A few minutes before filming, I walked out of the restroom, and heard a familiar melody -- it was a live piano version of "Ni Zen Me Lian Hua Dou Shuo Bu Qing Chu." I followed the music to find its source, then I saw Show sitting in front of a keyboard.

"You can play the piano?" I said, he wasn't startled, his finger tips still danced along playing the melody....."I'm okay! I've played before." And he smiled at me a little. I suddenly felt that the Show, off camera / in private, was very sincere and thoughtful, I've rarely seen such warm and sincere eyes.

He Has Magical Powers

The first time we got together, Jay came too. In speaking of our later meet ups, it was actually exactly like how everyone would meet up with friends. Ha! We would chit chat at a tea house, chatting about music, listening to Show talk about fun stories and Jay would talk about what kind of music he had been playing around with. And of course, we'd play mahjong......it was only a few times, but they were very relaxing and comfortable afternoons.

Especially Jay's magic. I think that in Jay's strange world, besides devoting half of it to music, the other half has to be used to do magic tricks! I've never seen a someone who loves to show his friends magic tricks.

"Here, I'll do some magic!" And then he really would do a magic trick, formal and earnest, just like holding a concert with a crowd of 10,000. Maybe Jay should hold a magic concert next time, ha! The magic of music, the music of magic!

There was one time I actually believed it, his magic tricks were so good that he could read minds. It's because he combined magic and mind-reading, he said it himself. But when he used it on Show, he guessed completely correctly, I was so shocked! I thought that he'd practiced so much that he'd gotten to a state of godliness!

Afterward I found out, it was all planned out beforehand by both Jay and Show.

Such great friends!

For my fourth album concert, my record company then had brought up the idea to have Jay film a part of the commercial. Actually during the concert for my third album, he had been my guest already. To us, that was an event to promote both our albums, we weren't friends, even when we were practicing, besides talking during the performance, we barely talked.

About the commercial idea, I felt that it was making things a little difficult for his company, because Jay wasn't in his promotion period, and I knew that he was actually really busy.

How was I supposed to know that the two would unexpectedly hand me a huge present, one that I've always been thankful for from the bottom of my heart. They thought that the idea of filming the commercial was too pathetic, Show had daringly jumped in and wrote a script for a scenario, not caring about his image and dressed up as me, together with Jay they acted out a fun scene. It wasn't until afterwards that I found out that the two buddies were very earnest in discussing the script, and even going to the recording studio to complete the work......even my record company felt that they were seriously great friends!

No one knows that us three, on the afternoon before the concert, because my record company was worried that I'd still have to rehearse, and too much time was spent just to go back and forth from Taipei to Hsinchuang, they thoughtfully booked a hotel room for me, but we used the room to play mahjong and chit chat!

That afternoon Show said, how about we help cheer you on ! "I'm so dead! I haven't memorized my lyrics!" I was saying while playing mahjong, that kind of feeling was like complaining while eating delicious fried chicken. But I was actually really touched, if it weren't because of their coming to see me, it would have been a super nerve racking afternoon before the concert!

I really hoped that we could continue this friendship, I was very sure, we definitely could, because we never hid things from each other and we treated each other with the truest of hearts and expressions.

SIGH! If only the incident in Japan really didn't occur again.

That hotel in Japan, if you went shopping in Tokyo you'd know where it was, it was convenient and a necessity for a successful shopping trip. A lot of entertainers stay there when they go to Tokyo, because it's easy to get around and very convenient. Encountering friends in unfamiliar territory, that feeling should be filled with surprise and excitement. Before I saw the huge headliners had burst from the newspapers, that's really what I had believed.

In the entertainment business, Jolin, who has many guy friends, can be said to be super good friends with Show Lo, because they have both had to endure the bitterness of contract conflicts, with a similar past. And the first person Jolin met in the entertainment business was Show, and then met Jay Chou. In the video clip, Show Lo was ragging on Jolin, one time at Jolin's Malaysia concert, she had especially invited him as guest. After work a group of people got together to play mahjong, Show joked around while he was playing mahjong, making Jolin all smiles, then Show suddenly had luck on his side and won after drawing his own tile. At first Jolin was laughing happily, but as the game progressed, she tucked away her smiling face, because she lost a total of $1,200 MYR, but Queen of Pop Jolin who is worth hundreds of millions opened up her purse and found only $500MYR, and since then Show's been constantly saying "Jolin owes me money!" In reminiscence of these old memories, Jolin laughed happily and said, "Before, when we went over to his house to play, he'd always lose, and he only won that one time, so I let him say it all the time!" So, are Jolin and Show just good friends? Xiao Yan Jie couldn't help be wonder : "He really never tried once?" "Really! I completely didn't feel it!" Even when Show had news about a new girlfriend, she had to get that from the news, and then write him mail to ask about it.

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[04/30/2008 - Sina] Jolin Tsai and Show Lo, Friends Or Lovers Empty Re: [04/30/2008 - Sina] Jolin Tsai and Show Lo, Friends Or Lovers

Post by littlecutekitty Thu May 01, 2008 11:22 pm

i didn't really understand the part about being in Japan =S can someone please clarify? >< thanks~
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

[04/30/2008 - Sina] Jolin Tsai and Show Lo, Friends Or Lovers Empty Re: [04/30/2008 - Sina] Jolin Tsai and Show Lo, Friends Or Lovers

Post by vickie Thu May 01, 2008 11:31 pm

LOVERS la. JK JK. they're SUPER good friends....i should say SIBLINGS=) I'm so happy for the both of them. They hold a special place in each other's hearts XD its even better than lovers...cuz love,, if it exists between them....can fade one day..however,,, sibling relationship like theirs will last FOREVER <3333

littlecutekitty: i dont kno either. we have to ask some senior fan of Show to answer our question....stina jie, do you know??? I believe they were caught in Japan together or something along those lines.
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Fri May 02, 2008 12:23 am

oohh guys!! they're only good friends.. mmhh like brother and sister.. ^_^
I wouldn't understand if xiao zhu and jolin are together..mmh I don't think that they are compatible... ^^""
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by stuipid445 Fri May 02, 2008 1:21 am

I also dun know what is the Japan thingy. Can someone explain tous what happened when they were in Japan . Thx
stuipid445
stuipid445
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Fri May 02, 2008 11:43 am

i don't get the Japan thing too. does it have anything to do with jay chou? because it seems to be implying that the incident in Japan has affected their friendship between the three of them? and its like they were so close before, but now jay chou and jolin hardly talk/contact. so did something happen there that caused their friendship to be less close?? like maybe...they went Japan to shop and got photographed together or something??

okay i have no idea. let's wait for someone to explain..LOL.
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Fri May 02, 2008 3:24 pm

err..
maybe it's because of the Jay-Patty photo incident thing in Japan??
Because they phrased it in a way that Jay dumped Jolin for Patty when it's not true??
really no idea..
Show, Jolin and Jay together with Japan can be linked to lots of things~
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by xSHILIN Fri May 02, 2008 8:46 pm

i won't mind if show & jolin are tgr(x hahas.
xSHILIN
xSHILIN
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by stuipid445 Fri May 02, 2008 10:59 pm

Me too , but if Show chooses some one else we have to respect his decisions (= i am like soo talking sense..
can i ask a question , when i post a comment like this one.. how to a picture that appears on top of my name , like all of you have ?
stuipid445
stuipid445
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazz Sat May 03, 2008 2:16 am

Actually I don't really support Show being with Jolin... But as long as he's happy...

stuipid445 : u just hv to click 'edit profile' below the Show's pepsi pic at the top of the page...then u click 'avatar'...there u can upload ur pics...

Jazz
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet Sun May 04, 2008 5:33 am

I really miss the time that they three all were together, even though i didn't know much about the past of them.
i feel happy when i saw they all got together but now i feel sad that their relationship be like this.
i like Show and Jolin to be good friend better
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipster Tue May 06, 2008 10:44 am

Show shoud find someone who really like him at heart. Jolin is so cold. I suspicious of their friendship.
At first, I assume that Show may like Jolin but her heart go to Jay. But after Jay-Patty incident Show and Jolin got closer. Anyway,like Show say if you look into the eyes you will know that she's not yours. Until now Show may find that she's still not yours. He's only friend in her eyes
Go find someone better !!! Show

Pipster
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Tue May 06, 2008 11:50 am

actually, they really look like they're just good friends to me. as in, from their interaction, i don't think there's anything going on? LOL. just my observation though. not sure if you guys feel the same way.
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Tue May 06, 2008 12:13 pm

i'm indifferent about these two. Smile as long as they're happy them all up for it..

i like they're relationship now though.. good friends.. i don't care whether or not they become lovers.

there's only one person that i really DO mind that Show gets rumored with.. i think she's incredibly nasty. . . but some people like her or something .. so she'll remain nameless Smile

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Tue May 06, 2008 12:27 pm

haha yeah. i'm neutral too. they look like good friends to me, but if they decided to take it one step further i'm okay. as long as they're happy. haha.

omg who??!! LOL. its alright, i don't think anyone of us here will/should take it personally. (:
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Tue May 06, 2008 1:38 pm

ooh~ who??
so curious.. actually i have someone in mind too but well~
to each his own~
just like how some dun like Show to be with Jolin..
it's all a matter of perspective~

btw.. i love seeing jolin with show.. lol :p
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by engin Mon May 12, 2008 7:51 am

jay-patty? i didn't even know them at that time so i don't know what incident, could someone tell me? what happened ?

OH i love the three of them, after reading this i like them all together. the article is so touching.
engin
engin
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by bluuelollipopz Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:12 am

..Agh.
You're right,
I just love seeing Show and Jolin together..
bluuelollipopz
bluuelollipopz
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down