Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[03/09/2008 - Sina] Show Lo "Complains" about Jolin Tsai in Shanghai, No Longer Speaks to Him About Her Personal Life

+9
vickie
chinesegiirl93
littlecutekitty
Pipster
ammer_sweet
Tonya
xSHILIN
Killer_smile
o_ost1nao_o
13 posters

Go down

[03/09/2008 - Sina] Show Lo "Complains" about Jolin Tsai in Shanghai, No Longer Speaks to Him About Her Personal Life Empty [03/09/2008 - Sina] Show Lo "Complains" about Jolin Tsai in Shanghai, No Longer Speaks to Him About Her Personal Life

Post by o_ost1nao_o Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:56 am

Show Lo Reveals Jolin Tsai Has New Confidant, No Longer Speaks to Him About Her Personal Life

03/09/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yesterday, Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo attended a brand name shampoo endorsement event in Shanghai, which gathered thousands of fans. At the event, there were tens of security guards, hand in hand, guarding the venue. To get closer to Show, the fans pushed and shoved the human security fence, it was chaos on the scene. When asked about rumored girlfriend, Jolin Tsia, Show very openly said, "Jolin really did used to tell me her thoughts, but now she has a new good friend, so she doesn't tell me anymore."

He revealed that his foot has recovered from injury and is very concentrated on filming "Hot Shot." He acclaimed himself Taiwan's most greedy-for-beauty male : "I care immensely about appearance, I take care of my skin regularly, and I like being clean. I change my bedsheets at least once or twice a week."

Show Lo "Complains" about Jolin Tsai in Shanghai, Avoids Talking About Racy Photos Scandal

03/09/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Yesterday, Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo showed up at Shanghai's Le Gou Chao Shi. Recently he was claimed as Taiwan's perfect Valentine's date, which made him very happy, saying that understanding a girl's feelings is the best performance of a guy. He being rumored girlfriend, Jolin Tsai's confidant, Show "complained" that, "She hasn't been telling me about her personal life lately."

"Expert" Show Lo seems to be the ladies man in the entertainment circle, Da & Xiao S [Barbie & Dee Hsu], Jolin are all close with him. Having gone through the troughs in their careers together, Jolin and his friendship was built on that. Show is also her personal confidant. "But she hasn't really spoke much of her thoughts to me lately," as Show "complained" yesterday. But, when asked about Jolin being entangled in the "Racy Photos Scandal," he faltered, and then staff halted the questions regarding the subject.

Show Lo likes being pretty, everyone knows that. Yesterday he was the Piao Rou [Shampoo Brand Name] Angel, he also happily admitted, "Of Taiwanese men, I have to be one of the top that love to be beautiful!" He expressed that he has lots of skincare products at home, up-teen bottles of them. Every time he passes a mirror, he'll stop and take a look, make sure he's satisfied, and then leave. When asked about his ideal lover, Show said, "A little bad, cute, natural and not fake. Likes to be clean, I hate it when girls go to sleep with make up on." When asked if rumored girlfriend Jolin Tsai would be an ideal lover, Show thought a bit and responded, "Probably, when she's in a relationship, she listens to the guy."

Source: Sina
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[03/09/2008 - Sina] Show Lo "Complains" about Jolin Tsai in Shanghai, No Longer Speaks to Him About Her Personal Life Empty Re: [03/09/2008 - Sina] Show Lo "Complains" about Jolin Tsai in Shanghai, No Longer Speaks to Him About Her Personal Life

Post by Killer_smile Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:35 am

"Every time he passes a mirror, he'll stop and take a look, make sure he's satisfied, and then leave." ...even i dont really look at mirror much...LoL...also Show Luo has to be for sure number 1 men celeb who loves to be beautiful...LoL.."A little bad, cute, natural and not fake."...hey guys isn't that me ?? ..LOL.. Razz
Killer_smile
Killer_smile
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

[03/09/2008 - Sina] Show Lo "Complains" about Jolin Tsai in Shanghai, No Longer Speaks to Him About Her Personal Life Empty Re: [03/09/2008 - Sina] Show Lo "Complains" about Jolin Tsai in Shanghai, No Longer Speaks to Him About Her Personal Life

Post by xSHILIN Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:54 am

yea! he's super zilian la! LOL. i don't look into the mirror everytime i see one. LOL.
xSHILIN
xSHILIN
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:30 am

you're right killer_smile ^^
anyway..about jolin and her "relation-2 with show.. I have alway think that show and jolin didn't have a erlation.. so it's not a news for me ^^

and..about his foot.. I'm super happy for him!!!!!! ^___^
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:06 am

That girl in Photos Scandal isn't Jolin~I'm sure.

Show is like lady more than me hahaha
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipster Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:00 pm

He is metro sexual I think. He use many skin products even I'm girl don't like to use it.

Pipster
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:06 pm

when he says that jolin doesn't tell him about her personal life all that much anymore...i hope it's not due to the racy photo scandal ><. i hope he was just saying that so the media was stop asking him about her personal life~
i hope Show has faith in jolin that she didn't take any racy photos, and those photos won't ruin their friendship =(
it's ruined a lot of ppl's lives already, and relationships as well. i hope Show and Jolin's relationship/friendship/whatever the heck it is lol, isn't ruined ><
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesegiirl93 Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:38 pm

lol. my mom says always that I'm too clean! I'm like Show x] every time I see a mirror, I must see if mah face its OK!
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:36 pm

SOOOOOO..lol, he likes to complain now huh? LOLS. jk jk...I'm glad his foot is goood now. IS IT ME or does he heal fast?! LOL. i swear everytime he hurts himself, he says he's all better after a week or two. but watever he is, mr. SUPER Show..gotta be more careful next time.
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by ..|dreeam|.. Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:44 pm

vickie wrote:SOOOOOO..lol, he likes to complain now huh? LOLS. jk jk...I'm glad his foot is goood now. IS IT ME or does he heal fast?! LOL. i swear everytime he hurts himself, he says he's all better after a week or two. but watever he is, mr. SUPER Show..gotta be more careful next time.

LOL...its not just you!
its truee.. he heals super fast.
but then again, whenever he works himself too hard those injuries all come back to 'taunt' him again ..=/
..|dreeam|..
..|dreeam|..
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibberish. Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:22 pm

I think it's smart of him to keep his mouth shut about the scandal Very Happy Hahahs, I don't change my bedsheet so often :/ neat freak, and I don't look at the mirror as often! I think the amount of times he looked into the mirror for an hour is equivalent to the times I looked into the mirror for like... one week maybe. But that's so cute isn't it? <3

Yes! His legs healed ;D but Show, take care of yourself for god's sake! No wait, for your fans' sake! &stop getting hurt Sad

Gibberish.
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyzzrenee Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:02 am

it's very smart of him to stay quiet about the scandal. he may still be Jolin's confidant, but he's staying quiet because he doesn't want to get involved with the rumors circling her and causing more rumors to circle around. he used one tactic to avoid two potentially horrendous situtaions. he said Jolin doesn't tell him stuff anymore, well maybe still does, but he used this excuse as a way to avoid answering questions about whether she was involved in the scandal or not.
as for his foot, i'm so happy that it has healed.
his description of an ideal lover is just what i picture him to say.
Lyzzrenee
Lyzzrenee
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:14 am

ahahaha vickie i think he heals real fast too!!
i swear he isn't human.[kinda like that post over at the int'l fan club LoL]
but seriously, he heals pretty quickly! :} i guess it's a good thing, but if he would just stop getting hurt in the first place! jeez!

but yeah i'm glad he chose not to respond to the fiasco, it's none of his business anyway.. and "complain" was in quotes because he wasn't REALLY complaining about Jolin.. LoL :} he was being cute and silly Razz

and oh oh oh, LUCYi've been meaning to tell you. but i keep forgetting, but i think there was some article over at AF about the edison photo scandal, and how jolin stepped out and offered lots of $$ if they could prove stuff blah blah blah.. and i happened to see your comment, but i didn't know it was you at first, cuz i was just reading the comment. and after reading the comment i was LOL-ing literally, and i looked at who wrote it, and it happened to be you! LOL.. you said something like...how jolin wouldn't do that stuff with edison cuz she already has someone to do that stuff with.. LOLOL :} your comment seriously made my day.. LoL

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:09 am

mmhh yeah..
I don't know how jolin did that things.. but I'm really proud that xiao zhu shut up about the scandal..wao..
he's really a great friend
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:04 pm

haha he said that jolin has a new friend now? who's the new friend??

and LOL. i thought he would respond as how he usually would when asked about his ideal lover, you know, filial, clean, and can play mahjong. this is something different! haha.
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down