Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[03/14/2008 - Wen Pao] Joining the "Blue Blood Family" - Show Lo and Jolin Tsai At Par

3 posters

Go down

[03/14/2008 - Wen Pao] Joining the "Blue Blood Family" - Show Lo and Jolin Tsai At Par Empty [03/14/2008 - Wen Pao] Joining the "Blue Blood Family" - Show Lo and Jolin Tsai At Par

Post by o_ost1nao_o Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:14 am

Joining the "Blue Blood Family" - Show Lo and Jolin Tsai At Par

03/14/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Taiwan's dancing, singing artist Show "Xiao Zhu[Little Pig]" Lo has joined the Pepsi family and became one of its spokespersons. Along with rumored girlfriend, Jolin Tsai, on April 1st, Pepsi will be holding "Pepsi Family AsiaWorld-Expo Celebrity Round Up" press conference.

According to Pepsi's Chinese Regional Marketing Assets and Entertainment Platform Vice Director, Li Su Fang, "On the April 1st press conference, there will be 3 brand new Pepsi spokespersons officially joining us, one of them is someone we've worked with 2 years ago, Show Lo, he will be at par with Jolin Tsai.

Show Lo and Louis Koo had collaborated on filming a commercial, jokingly saying, "The Mr. Koo that I thought was really cool, actually teased and played with us, making us put even more throw into it. [I'm] anticipating the coming of April 1st. Jolin expressed, "Show is finally part of the Pepsi superstars, congratulations! Congratulations! As a senior, I will give you pointers, you'll see what I mean on April 1st."

Source: Wen Pao
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[03/14/2008 - Wen Pao] Joining the "Blue Blood Family" - Show Lo and Jolin Tsai At Par Empty Re: [03/14/2008 - Wen Pao] Joining the "Blue Blood Family" - Show Lo and Jolin Tsai At Par

Post by chinesegiirl93 Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:09 am

''pointers'' what is is?
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

[03/14/2008 - Wen Pao] Joining the "Blue Blood Family" - Show Lo and Jolin Tsai At Par Empty Re: [03/14/2008 - Wen Pao] Joining the "Blue Blood Family" - Show Lo and Jolin Tsai At Par

Post by Gibberish. Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:12 am

;DDDDDDDDDDDD i'm so happy for him!

(just read the news on paper todaaayy, hoh that was completely random yeah I know Very Happy)

Gibberish.
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down