Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[03/20/2011 - UDN] Show Lo Encore Concert, Brushing Up Against Semi-Transparent Xiao S

+15
HinataNoGo
Wolf
yu_chun_shan
lzxslxz123
claudz4lyf
hershei01
ChristinaSMILE
rawrr101
IStarYous
lollipopbbt<3show
kimmortal
Rita8D
iloveqtshow
freelovemichelle
o_ost1nao_o
19 posters

Go down

[03/20/2011 - UDN] Show Lo Encore Concert, Brushing Up Against Semi-Transparent Xiao S Empty [03/20/2011 - UDN] Show Lo Encore Concert, Brushing Up Against Semi-Transparent Xiao S

Post by o_ost1nao_o Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:50 pm

Show Lo Encore Concert, Brushing Up Against Semi-Transparent Xiao S

03/20/2011

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last night, Show Lo held his “Wu Fa Wu Tian – The 10,001st Night” first encore concert in Taichung. With a magnificent stage, along with song and dance, it ignited the night for fans. He expressed his feelings of being torn and lauded. Concert guest Xiao S, who was clad in a semi-transparent dance outfit, incited another climatic peak of the night.

Even though it was an encore concert for his previous tour, but $60 million was spent, with 80% of concert content change, the concert was held in the sports arena at the National Taiwan College of Physical Education. Show was lowered onto the stage from a million-dollar “Aurora Planet,” which prompted an eruption of screaming from the entire venue packed with nearly 20,000 fans. After performing 3 consecutive dance songs, during his ballads, he rode a segway out onto the circular extended stage, as he put himself closer to the audience. All the while he took selcas, and gave fans the polaroid pictures he took, the audience went wild.

A climactic peak was when the concert guest Xiao S took the stage, dressed in a super skimpy ballroom dance-esque outfit, with a miniskirt and top. Even though there was a skin-colored fabric as its base, but it was still just as sexy, along with the teasing/flirty dance steps, while the two of them performed “Lian Ai Da Ren (Love Expert).” There were moves where they were brushed up against each other, and in the end, the two of turned an angle to pretend to kiss, and she made the gesture to strip Show Lo of his clothes to show his newly trained physique, forcing him to laugh out, “Are you taking advantage of me?” The two of them then sang a Taiwanese classic, “Hsiung Hsim Jiu Diam (heartbreak hotel),” with a comical “Tai” twist, very entertaining.

To prove that he not only could dance, Show also performed drumming, playing the piano, and guitar. In his last tour, he performed songs from 3 pop queens, and this time around he chose to pay tribute to 3 musical geniuses, playing the guitar while singing to David Tao’s “Tian Tian (Everyday),” self-accompanying himself on the piano with an acoustic performance of Jay Chou’s “An Jing (Silence),” and rocking out on the drums with his performance of Lee Hom Wang’s “Gai Shi Ying Xiong (Heroes of Earth).” During “Yi Zhi Du Xiu,” he led 8 dancers as they did their heavy stomp dance in a water pool, water splattering everywhere, the aura grandiose.

A most sentimental portion was when Show stepped upon a 15 meter high colored screen, displaying all the negative news, gossip, lawsuits, groundless allegations, and all sorts of setbacks. He expressed his feelings in written words, “For rights and wrongs, I’ve never been able to adapt to them, even for a day. If an artist/celebrity has to get used to these things, then I admit that I’m very unprofessional, because I never get over them...Having to explain things that I’ve never even done is really tiring...I hate going to see the doctor, but I still have to bring justice to myself, as I let myself stand there completely naked in front of a group of doctors for them to examine me. Even though I’m all smiles, I swallow the grievances and dignity. Perhaps it’s because I’m really afraid that reading about all those fabricated stories, I might also believe that that Lo Chih Hsiang is real.”

Fans were already choking up in tears, Show said, “For you guys, I’m willing to make myself transparent.” As he performed an autobiographical depiction piece, “Pin She Me,” finally ending up in tears, loudly shouting to his fans, “I didn’t get defeated, I made it.” Getting through the wind, Show Lo’s path is becoming smoother and smoother, with his “Wu Fa Wu Tian” Tour already planned with 15 concerts, and on top of that another 10 “Encore” concerts, which will be heading towards all of Asia, America and Australia, with a total of 300,000 people watching, reeling in $600 million for the production with ticket sales.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

--
He will be donating all his proceeds from this concert to the Red Cross to help those in need due to the disaster. Smile

He writes on his microblog :

"Thank you to all my staff members, helping me complete a super perfect concert. I also want to thank all of those that came to watch my concert, my fans, my friends, and all my SFC family. Thank you all for helping me fulfill my dream. I'm really happy today. Even though there's still an autograph session in Taichung tomorrow, and I should go to bed earlier, but I'm still so excited/satisfied/happy right now. All my proceeds from today's concert will be wholly donated to the Red Cross to help friends in the disaster-stricken regions. I want to turn their disappointment and grief into hope."

Source : UDN, Sina
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ Love 4 Show || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Spoiler:

Last edited by o_ost1nao_o on Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[03/20/2011 - UDN] Show Lo Encore Concert, Brushing Up Against Semi-Transparent Xiao S Empty Re: [03/20/2011 - UDN] Show Lo Encore Concert, Brushing Up Against Semi-Transparent Xiao S

Post by freelovemichelle Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:10 pm

YAY - australia, sydney NEXT! sooooo excited!
freelovemichelle
freelovemichelle
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 197

https://www.facebook.com/freelovemichelle.koe

Back to top Go down

[03/20/2011 - UDN] Show Lo Encore Concert, Brushing Up Against Semi-Transparent Xiao S Empty Re: [03/20/2011 - UDN] Show Lo Encore Concert, Brushing Up Against Semi-Transparent Xiao S

Post by iloveqtshow Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:24 pm

Wow. Show never fails to amaze me. That crazy fool. I'll always support him everywhere. I love you Xiao Zhu~
iloveqtshow
iloveqtshow
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:44 pm

my eyes turn red and almost cry when he talked about the news and how he pretends to smile, and burry those sad things inside of him... show, jia yo!~~~ U're #1!!! we will always by ur side !!all of us, around the world T_T
concert in america!!! >Very Happy yay
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:13 pm

P.S. He seriously is just.. <3

He will be donating his proceeds from this concert to the Red Cross to help those in need due to the disaster. Smile

He writes on his microblog :
謝謝我所有的工作人員幫我一起完成這場超完美的演唱會 也謝謝所有來看我演唱會的歌迷朋友還有SFC家人們 謝謝你們一起幫我完成我的夢想今天的我好開心 雖然明天台中還有簽名會應該要早點睡的 但現在的我就是爽 今天我演唱會的唱酬我將會全部捐給紅十字會去幫助災區的朋友 我要把他們的失望難過變成希望

"Thank you to all my staff members, helping me complete a super perfect concert. I also want to thank all of those that came to watch my concert, my fans, my friends, and all my SFC family. Thank you all for helping me fulfill my dream. I'm really happy today. Even though there's still an autograph session in Taichung tomorrow, and I should go to bed earlier, but I'm still so excited/satisfied/happy right now. All my proceeds from today's concert will be wholly donated to the Red Cross to help friends in the disaster-stricken regions. I want to turn their disappointment and grief into hope."

Translated by o_ost1nao_o

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by iloveqtshow Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:23 pm

Wow. Show really brings hope. His smile brings out sunlight.
He's really passionate about kindness.
iloveqtshow
iloveqtshow
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by kimmortal Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:34 pm

When is he holding his concert in America? Maybe I can fly there, since I'm not far from there...

Where can I get info on ticket prices?
kimmortal
kimmortal
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 308

http://t.sina.com.cn/kimhanh

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:14 pm

i think they still planning it or something
and he is donating, yeah he will bring hope to them ^^
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:25 pm

i may not have been there, but i can tell it is one of the best concerts ever. I might kill myself if i do not get to watch this. My Goal:watch the encore concert! lol, if xiao s weren't married, i might get super jealous XD Glad it went well Smile

he's so kind Smile donating all of his proceeds. Hope they will benefit a lot from it Smile Don't worry Show, no matter what, you still helped them, they have hope Smile
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------my prayers to the victims of japan and to the safety of the world

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

Post by IStarYous Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:08 pm

aweee Sad Show speaking from the heart D;
all us wives are here for you through the thick and thin Smile <3
IStarYous
IStarYous
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by rawrr101 Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:28 pm

The concert = awesome! Just wow. Hope I could attend one of his concerts. Sad
JY Show! Smile

He gives hope to the victims of disasters. So kind and charitable. Very Happy
Show is simply amazing. Smile
rawrr101
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by ChristinaSMILE Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:50 pm

thank god its just pretending to kiss ! when i first say the picture i feel sooooo jealous!
show cried his heart out during the concert Sad seeing him cry make me wanna cry too. all his hardwork, we seen it.
love our king forever.
ChristinaSMILE
ChristinaSMILE
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by hershei01 Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:08 am

his heart is just Lo Chih Hsiang's heart <3 love him..
he's too tired yesterday.. but instead of going bed after.. he managed to thank everyone Smile too nice of him.. it's just too.. HAPPY:) ahaha. though he cried.. *pains me* .. you can see it in his face that he feels so happy Smile that makes me happy too~~
hershei01
hershei01
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 607

http://forevershowluo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:11 am

I've almost cried into tears when he was speech to his fans.. Forever to be an ultimate fan of Show until we just end of our World, we just take care for him..
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:13 am

"I want to turn their disappointment and grief into hope."

^ when i read that , i was like, yeah I'm loving the right guy, he's really a good person.

as for his concert, it's a big WOW, Xiao Zhu not only danced and sang, he also played drums, piano and guitar.

wow, xiao s, i bet their perf. is so good, cute and funny!! Smile

for the bad news he has encountered, i'm happy that he stood up.. Smile
jia you , Xiao Zhu..!! i know you can overcome those..!! Wink
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:13 am

that's so sweet of him to donate all of his proceeds to Red Cross... Smile
it made me sad to hear that he was crying... Sad You won't be defeated show... your fans are here to support you all the way... Very Happy

xiao s should have let us see his body... lol Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:31 am

The part with the negative news stories sounds so touching. It's good that he can talk about how it affects him but he still stay's strong and does not give up!

Wolf
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

Post by HinataNoGo Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:02 pm

that's our sweet, kind and caring hubby <3
especially now it makes me really happy to see that there are people out there like him... who have the capability to help those in need on a larger scale and actually do it =)
HinataNoGo
HinataNoGo
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post by awulubbshow Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:05 pm

what a compassionate soul. show, our one and only best idol in the world!

awulubbshow
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by destinasf Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:37 am

Loving him more and more each day....not just his looks but because of his BIG heart....

Xiao Zhu, you're just amazing!!!! Love you!!!!
destinasf
destinasf
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 486

Back to top Go down

Post by gelangielol Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:33 am

IM SADDDDDDD
apparently he was about to stip off his costume during the stomping dance in water in jingwu men... BUT. he didnt =[ cose....... of the stupid zipper was a the back =.=

and stripping as in... LOOKING AT HIS ABS

SCREW YOU DESIGNEERS THAT MADE THE ZIPPER AT THE BACK....
gelangielol
gelangielol
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

Post by Chie... Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:07 am

wee. he's so great !! even though he faced those problems still were here to support him ALWAYS Smile
Chie...
Chie...
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 605

http://acuriechie.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down