Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[28.03.11 Channel News Asia] Show Luo: "I want to hold a massive wedding!"

+7
xiaozhu_woaini07
rawrr101
yu_chun_shan
Rita8D
destinasf
lollipopbbt<3show
iLuveLLa
11 posters

Go down

[28.03.11 Channel News Asia] Show Luo: "I want to hold a massive wedding!"   Empty [28.03.11 Channel News Asia] Show Luo: "I want to hold a massive wedding!"

Post by iLuveLLa Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:21 am

Show Luo: "I want to hold a massive wedding!"
Channel News Asia
Credits: prella @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

HONG KONG: Taiwan singer Show Luo revealed during an album signing event in Hong Kong on Saturday that the wedding he wants is the exact opposite of good friend Barbie Hsu's failed attempt at a low-profile wedding, reported Chinese media.

"When I marry, it will be very high profile!

"I want to collect cash wedding gifts from my friends so I need it (the wedding) to be very high profile!" Luo said with a laugh.

"Nowadays, I keep giving out red packets as wedding gifts to my friends because a lot of them are getting married. So if I get married, I want to hold a massive wedding!

"It will be like a concert and the wedding gifts will be like tickets," said Luo.

About 2,000 fans turned up for the event but Luo had to leave before signing all their albums as the venue owners needed him to vacate the area.

The popular singer ended up having to continue his album signing session in the car park.

"My habit is to finish signing for everybody before I leave. I cannot allow anyone who came for my performances or album signings to leave unsatisfied or without my autograph on their album," Luo told reporters.

Unfortunately, Luo's manager complained on her micro-blog that some of his overzealous fans took advantage of his professionalism that day.

She posted photos of fans rubbing his autograph off their album just so they could enter the autograph queue again and meet their idol once more, creating extra work for Luo and wasting a lot of his time.

-CNA/ha
iLuveLLa
iLuveLLa
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

[28.03.11 Channel News Asia] Show Luo: "I want to hold a massive wedding!"   Empty Re: [28.03.11 Channel News Asia] Show Luo: "I want to hold a massive wedding!"

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:46 am

*sigh* why do some fans have to take advantage of show? such a kind artists Sad i hope the fans learned their lesson and it won't happen again.

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[28.03.11 Channel News Asia] Show Luo: "I want to hold a massive wedding!"   Empty Re: [28.03.11 Channel News Asia] Show Luo: "I want to hold a massive wedding!"

Post by destinasf Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:25 pm

He said before in 100% entertaiment how he would like his wedding to be. It was subbed by our dear Stina...
destinasf
destinasf
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 486

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:26 pm

lmao he keep saying''very high profile'' wedding XD!!! If that day come, I'll try and go XD!!!
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:57 pm

he really likes being high profile... lol... i would definitely go if ever he holds one someday... Very Happy

why do some people always takes advantage of show's kindness? he is already working very hard for us all... they should be thankful that they have seen him in person and has his signature... some of us (including myself) doesn't even get that opportunity very often... Sad
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by rawrr101 Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:34 pm

LOL. He wants to have lots of cash on his wedding day. XD If he really marries, I'll do everything to go. Haha~

Those fans aren't worthy to be called his fans.
rawrr101
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:17 pm

OMG. Hahaha. That's gonna one BIG MASSIVE WEDDING! XD [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I wanna marry him. LOL. Razz

And those fans.....aren't considered his fans. AT. ALL.
xiaozhu_woaini07
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

https://www.youtube.com/user/xiaozhu0789

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:26 am

a massive wedding eh? haha XD.
i wish i could go to his one of a kind wedding Smile)
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by hershei01 Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:49 am

lol. Show deserves it Smile
hershei01
hershei01
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 607

http://forevershowluo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JaiYouXiaoZhu Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:45 am

Naaws~ love how he would always signs everyONE of them, even when hes tired. (: I can understand why those fans did that.. but yeahh... still isnt very nice.. nice Show is already tired. ):
JaiYouXiaoZhu
JaiYouXiaoZhu
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 73

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1448802249

Back to top Go down

Post by destinasf Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:59 am

He even mentioned that the wedding song should be Love*Corner as both he and the future wife would have taken a lot of corners till they met...
destinasf
destinasf
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 486

Back to top Go down

Post by freelovemichelle Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:08 am

MARRY ME SHOW LUO <3
freelovemichelle
freelovemichelle
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 197

https://www.facebook.com/freelovemichelle.koe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down