Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

Compilation of Show Korean news for Asia Song Festival 2009

+7
miakaloveshow
apol15anna
freya1507
kriztetalovesxioazhu
jhesa43
fshirles
kprincess
11 posters

Go down

Compilation of Show Korean news for Asia Song Festival 2009 Empty Compilation of Show Korean news for Asia Song Festival 2009

Post by kprincess Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:34 pm

[SPN - edaily] Taiwan's handsome star Luo Zhixiang
"It's good to meet Korea fans" said Taiwan's flower-boy handsome star Luo Zhixiang.
Luo Zhixiang attended the Asia Song Festival 2009 at the Grand Hilton, Seoul on 18 September.
He stated that his drama is airing in Korea today and hope that they will support his drama. "I hope the Korea fans will like it" he said.
Luo Zhixiang, Taiwan's most famous singer and actor, currently have his drama '꽃미남 농구단' (Hot Shot) airing in Korea cable TV channel. Also his singing and dancing videos have caught attention in the dance community.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[Korea Today] Asia Song Festival: Luo Zhixiang "Cute and Handsome~"
Asia Song Festival 2009 performer, Luo Zhixiang from Taiwan has caught the attention and focus of Korea fans.
During his stage, Luo Zhixiang's performance was flooded with charisma and he had a cute smile which captivated the audience, thus launching a successful debut in Korea.

[Newsis 20/09/2009] Taiwan's Luo Zhi Xiang powerful stage
Taiwan's Luo Zhixiang deserves to be the opening act with his powerful stage at Asia Song Festival 2009.
Seoul International Cultural Foundation co-sponsored this event and had invited many top singers to perform for the event. Donations raised through this event will be donated to undernourished children all over the world.

[Newsen 20/09/2009]
T/N: This article just briefly wrote about the artist present for ASF but what's interesting is the title of the photo for Show.
"Taiwan's Rain" Luo Zhixiang's hot stage presence

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I almost died translating this. Well, this is all i could translate with my limited Korean.
If there's other interesting news/articles, i'll update here.
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Compilation of Show Korean news for Asia Song Festival 2009 Empty Re: Compilation of Show Korean news for Asia Song Festival 2009

Post by fshirles Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:25 pm

Thanks for sharing!

Hopefully, he'll be able to break korean entertainment market sooner.

Nice attempt (performance) on that day, and he said he's immensely nervous. haha,...so cute.

fshirles
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Compilation of Show Korean news for Asia Song Festival 2009 Empty Re: Compilation of Show Korean news for Asia Song Festival 2009

Post by jhesa43 Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:54 pm

hey sis! thanks for translating this...we really appreciate it! we love you! Smile
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:16 am

oooh thanks alot girl!
haha SHOW really is taking over the whole world!!! king
love the last pic in it he looks so d*mn cute pig
and in my opinion SHOW LO is hotter and better than Rain [no offense to Rain's supporters out there]

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiao zhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:01 am

thanks for sharing this ^^

sooo happy he did so fine in korea cheers bounce
jia you show ^^

i just still wonder what was wrong while the performance ... cause i had the feeling he tried to comunicate with someone on the right side of the stage telling something with the eyes .... hmmmm scratch
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by apol15anna Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:30 am

thanks for sharing this
GOD bless you
Very Happy

♥ wo ai xiao zhu ♥
apol15anna
apol15anna
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 104

http://apol15anna.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:36 pm

That's our SHow he really deserves such complement...he was so handsome on stages...he really energetic he steal the limelights...he really so amazing...that why korean immediately falling inlove with him.always...and take note he was really moreee handsome and more amazing than rain....Rain was only good in dancing SHOW is morethan that.....love him always...
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:32 am

No prob. Translating korean news is so much easier than translating Chinese news. LOL.

Anyway, my Korean friends said that they're very much anticipating for Show to debut in Korea formally. They feel like he have the qualities to be a Korean superstar. HAHAH!
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by mhay519 Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:50 am

freya1507 wrote:
i just still wonder what was wrong while the performance ... cause i had the feeling he tried to comunicate with someone on the right side of the stage telling something with the eyes .... hmmmm scratch

just notice it now upon watching again..lol!
i thought he's just looking at a nearby onitor to check himself while performing...
just a guess..
Smile
mhay519
mhay519
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1377

http://mab006.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:30 pm

mhay hm ...maybe ... can be

btw i showed this performance to a friend of mine ....and she wow i understand why you like him - very strong stage presence !!!! cheers
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:40 am

I love the pictures!
Thanks for the translation(: Thanks(:
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by keirins Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:51 am

Thanx a lot for sharing this^^.
keirins
keirins
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:09 pm

Thanks for the translation!
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down