Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[09/19/2009 - Liberty] Show Lo is Taiwan’s representative for Asia Song Festival; wants to collaborate with Song Hye-Kyo

+13
xiangxuanlin
showjudie
kriztetalovesxioazhu
blissfulting
gandezt
mhay519
jhesa43
Felicitationx3
avondale09
kprincess
icecreamm
ka1020
xzoe
17 posters

Go down

[09/19/2009 - Liberty] Show Lo is Taiwan’s representative for Asia Song Festival; wants to collaborate with Song Hye-Kyo Empty [09/19/2009 - Liberty] Show Lo is Taiwan’s representative for Asia Song Festival; wants to collaborate with Song Hye-Kyo

Post by xzoe Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:49 am

Source: Liberty Times
Translation: Sarah @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The 2009 Seoul Asia Song Festival yesterday held its press conference. Show Luo, Girls Generation (SNSD), Gackt & Ekin Cheng were amongst the 9 representatives across Asia who attended last night. Tonight at 6pm, they will be on the same stage at the World Cup Stadium.

Because Super Junior is currently in Hong Kong holding their concert, they were unable to attend the press conference, but they will arrive back in Seoul tonight, just in time to attend the event. Hence, yesterday their juniors SNSD attended for them last night. Sunny, Yuri, Sooyoung & Taeyeon etc all used fluent Chinese, English & Japanese to greet everyone.

This year’s Taiwan representative is Show Luo, and he expressed that he feels very happy to represent Taiwan for the first time at the Asia Song Festival. He hopes that in the future, he will get the opportunity to come to South Korea to film or release an album. He personally very admires Song Hye-Kyo and hopes he can get the chance to collaborate with her in a drama.
xzoe
xzoe
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 268

http://pinkicicles.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

[09/19/2009 - Liberty] Show Lo is Taiwan’s representative for Asia Song Festival; wants to collaborate with Song Hye-Kyo Empty Re: [09/19/2009 - Liberty] Show Lo is Taiwan’s representative for Asia Song Festival; wants to collaborate with Song Hye-Kyo

Post by ka1020 Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:19 am

wow! go show!! i really hope that he can collaborate with song hye kyo. Very Happy i like her. i'm looking forward to it! Smile
ka1020
ka1020
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

[09/19/2009 - Liberty] Show Lo is Taiwan’s representative for Asia Song Festival; wants to collaborate with Song Hye-Kyo Empty Re: [09/19/2009 - Liberty] Show Lo is Taiwan’s representative for Asia Song Festival; wants to collaborate with Song Hye-Kyo

Post by icecreamm Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:45 am

Is there any video to it ?
icecreamm
icecreamm
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 36

http://stopandtag.bs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:14 pm

Oh. I saw him at the press conference red carpet but his interview cut wasn't in it. d*mn. need to search for it now.
Agnes Monica, K-Otic, Gackt etc press conference are pretty much uploaded but where the hell is Show's vids? don't tell me i have to find it in Korean! It's so troublesome. -_-"
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:08 pm

Oh cool. I don't know much about all this Korean entertainment, but I know that it is really big because you hear about it even in Taiwan entertainment, so that would be really cool if Show got to work in Korea.

I'm so glad Show is representing Taiwan =) Yay, Show!
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:15 pm

Yo. Anyone know if its going to be on tv?
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:11 pm

hi friends,

Here's the sneak preview of SHOW's performance during the said event.
His outfit there is so cool and shining..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

its hard to find any video of him performing on stage...i think this will be aired in one of the Korean TV station like SBSTV
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mhay519 Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:24 pm

i saw this one (fancam only) -

& another one-

Last edited by mhay519 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
mhay519
mhay519
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1377

http://mab006.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gandezt Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:35 pm

wah.. i like song hye kyo too..yay!! dont forget to share if u get the other vid.. Smile
gandezt
gandezt
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 339

Back to top Go down

Post by blissfulting Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:39 am

LOL of course Show would want to collaborate with SHK. What actor (or anyone for that matter) would NOT want to be close to that beautiful lady?

francia
Yeah, they'll air it of course but we don't know when yet.

It'll be awesome seeing Show on the same stage as some of my favorite kpop groups.
blissfulting
blissfulting
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 676

http://blissfulting.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:51 am

wow! no doubt SHOW LO is taiwan's rep this year...
congrats SHOW LO!!!!

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiao zhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by showjudie Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:32 am

there is a fancam on youtube of SHOW
look for happy03260
sorry i dont know how to make a link

SHOW as always magnificent!!!
showjudie
showjudie
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by blissfulting Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:05 am

so, not to spam with a one-liner...that was a link to a page on this forum that has a link to happy03260's video. lol.
blissfulting
blissfulting
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 676

http://blissfulting.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:10 am

thanks for the article. Jia You Show!! Jia You. im sure in just a short period of time he will be invading Korea! Smile
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:16 am

i wish him all the best for korea ... i hope he can make it there ^^
thanks for the article
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:19 am

omg he was really in korea and he perform live he always amazing love him..he really got crush on song hye kyo...hahaha well SHK is so pretty...i hope he find other pretty girls in korea.. Razz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:35 am

Wow, how popular can he get!
I hope he can collaborate with her!
Go xiao zhu!(:
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by keirins Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:30 am

I'm pretty sure that one day he would get the chance to collaborate with her. Jia you Show ^^
keirins
keirins
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down