Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

【2011/04/15 Nanfang】 " If you respect me, then buy genuine copies"

+13
Indochine_UK
belina
kimmortal
xiaozhu_woaini07
alyanna
Fahrenheit&Show
yu_chun_shan
gelangielol
kaye_sjkk
claudz4lyf
rawrr101
Rita8D
lollipopbbt<3show
17 posters

Go down

【2011/04/15 Nanfang】 " If you respect me, then buy genuine copies"   Empty 【2011/04/15 Nanfang】 " If you respect me, then buy genuine copies"

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:00 am

Yesterday, Asia’s Dancing King, Show Luo, held an autograph session in Guangzhou Wanda Plaza, promoting his new album, “Only For You”. An hour before the autograph session started, about 7 to 8 hundred fans were holding Xiao Zhu’s new album lining up. About the current online piracy problem, which is not good for the music industry, Show accepted the reporters interview, at the same time, urging everyone to support the genuine copies, "Please respect the singer".

Show urges fans not to have pirated.

Show Luo’s new album, “Only For You”, from the release date of February 18 up to now, he had sold more than 400,000 copies in Asia. In earlier media reports, Xiao Zhu mentioned in his Taipei Hsimenting autograph session, that if his album sales would reach a shocking number of 170,000 copies he’d dance without clothes.

Xiao Zhu, who has been posting in Weibo his fitness outcome was thought to have been exercising for this preparation. On that day, the reporter asked for confirmation, but Show immediately denied: "You did not listen properly, I said I dared to be naked, but I won’t." Xiao Zhu had more numerous jokes: "I’m a singer, not for taking off clothes, all TV stations can’t broadcast it, you’d have to make it mosaic.”, the media laughed. Show explained, summer is approaching, so the fitness is so you could wear clothes better. Although Xiao Zhu denied being naked, if the album sales broke a new record, he’d dance Only You in a one piece pink outfit.

About the problem of piracy, Show also urged everyone to support the original music, to promote the development of Chinese music industry. "If you really like the singer, then please support his genuine music, and not just download in the internet, it’s disrespectful to the music and disrespect for the singer."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
<3 SUPPORT GENUINE COPIES <3

source: nddaily
translated by: lollipopbbt<3show

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

【2011/04/15 Nanfang】 " If you respect me, then buy genuine copies"   Empty Re: 【2011/04/15 Nanfang】 " If you respect me, then buy genuine copies"

Post by Rita8D Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:34 am

lol don't worry 2 much!!! we will support you with genuine copies, of course!
Lol I will scare if he is naked XD!!!! one piece clothing is fine !!
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

【2011/04/15 Nanfang】 " If you respect me, then buy genuine copies"   Empty Re: 【2011/04/15 Nanfang】 " If you respect me, then buy genuine copies"

Post by rawrr101 Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:53 am

I download from the internet, but that's so I can put the songs on my iPhone. I buy his genuine copies too. ^_^
Hope he reaches 170,000 copies or more. Very Happy JY Show. Smile
Hope he wears the Hello Kitty onepiece Jolin gave him last year. Wink

Last edited by rawrr101 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
rawrr101
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:45 am

Hey! I just buyed the original copy for his album.. Well, Show.. i will definitely support for u 'till this year..
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by kaye_sjkk Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:07 am

we support you Show no matter what..

Jia You Smile
kaye_sjkk
kaye_sjkk
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by gelangielol Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:44 am

well i bought every original album... and stopped my friend buying a ... dao ban... ummm? fake or sth in english...

because you can easily tell if its fake..
I SUPPORT SHOWWW~... spent a tAd bit too much on original copies though... 300us...

well having his body mosaced is still better than... nothing. but a one peice is cool as well =P
gelangielol
gelangielol
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:43 am

when i have enough money show, i will buy all 8 of your albums (at least for now, it is 8 Very Happy )....

would love to see him dance only you in a one piece... either the hello kitty one or the leopard print one... lol Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahrenheit&Show Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:03 am

Could you post the original article link please Very Happy Thanks lollipopbbt<3lshow Wink

And you can still download off itunes for people who are unable to purchase the genuine copy. Heres the link for people : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Fahrenheit&Show
Fahrenheit&Show

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by alyanna Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:21 am

if i had more money i will buy the album or tell my parents when they came back from abroad to by the album for me

i will still support you Show
alyanna
alyanna
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:54 am

Fahrenheit&amp;Show wrote:Could you post the original article link please Very Happy Thanks lollipopbbt<3lshow Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Smile

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:28 pm

Piracy problems...D: It's what people do now a days anyways but I will still support Show no matter what! Very Happy <3
xiaozhu_woaini07
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

https://www.youtube.com/user/xiaozhu0789

Back to top Go down

Post by kimmortal Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:03 pm

Show is the only artist from whom I buy original authentic albums. <3 He's worth my money. Very Happy

For other artists, I admit, I do download because I can't afford to buy albums. Embarassed

Don't care if I'm bias, I will support Show no matter what. I also like that Show includes special one-of-a-kind photobooks (or other items) with his albums to encourage fans to buy. Show is a good businessman, lol; very good at marketing.
kimmortal
kimmortal
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 308

http://t.sina.com.cn/kimhanh

Back to top Go down

Post by belina Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:04 am

lolz im trying to buying his album too lol dw Show i support you even though i only buy nicolas tse and show original copy ehehhehe
belina
belina
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Post by Indochine_UK Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:20 pm

Tsk, I can't help thinking I'm keeping Mr Luo salaried with my expenditure Laughing

US$100 worth of his CDs in my carry-on luggage that made the cashier in Eslite's face light up when I arrived at the till.
2 MP bags.
1 Andox & Box on Stage bag.
2 Shirts
1 Jacket
7 T Shirts
Made Mr Indochine go to Stage 3 times when he went home to HK Embarassed

And the best of the lot... I couldn't decide which gift I wanted more for Only You so I bought both to get the diffuser and the night light.

No piracy here Show!
Indochine_UK
Indochine_UK
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahrenheit&Show Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:33 pm

lollipopbbt<3show wrote:
Fahrenheit&Show wrote:Could you post the original article link please Very Happy Thanks lollipopbbt<3lshow Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Smile
Thanks!!! Very Happy
Fahrenheit&Show
Fahrenheit&Show

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by kimmortal Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:22 pm

Indochine_UK wrote:Tsk, I can't help thinking I'm keeping Mr Luo salaried with my expenditure Laughing

US$100 worth of his CDs in my carry-on luggage that made the cashier in Eslite's face light up when I arrived at the till.
2 MP bags.
1 Andox & Box on Stage bag.
2 Shirts
1 Jacket
7 T Shirts
Made Mr Indochine go to Stage 3 times when he went home to HK Embarassed

And the best of the lot... I couldn't decide which gift I wanted more for Only You so I bought both to get the diffuser and the night light.

No piracy here Show!

LOL Your post made me laugh. I really want to buy a STAGE hoodie, but the shipping cost alone is so much! I also want an MP bag, but have none.

My collection of Show's albums is growing at such a rapid rate that my friends want to call an intervention. Razz I also bought 2 copies of Only For You.
kimmortal
kimmortal
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 308

http://t.sina.com.cn/kimhanh

Back to top Go down

Post by iloveqtshow Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:48 pm

I download the music first so I can enjoy it, but then I delete it when my pre-orders come because that's a true fan to someone like Show.
iloveqtshow
iloveqtshow
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Chie... Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:48 am

I'm doing the two downloading and buying his album Smile

I will keep on supporting Show Smile even though it causes me to be broke (buying his album)

Jia You
Chie...
Chie...
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 605

http://acuriechie.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:25 am

NOW TELL ME WHO BOUGHT THE PIRATED VERSION OF HIS ALBUMS?!!
NOONE HERE, RIGHT?! LOL. I KNOW.
We're all so nice and loyal like that.

BTW, by all means.. Break a new record, Show.
BUT just not the pink one piece thing. I think i'll be so d*mn traumatised to view you in the same light ever again. Neutral
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by destinasf Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:40 am

I admit that I do buy pirated albums and download songs BUT for just for Show I would buy the originals.

@kimmortal :
Don't care if I'm bias, I will support Show no matter what. I also like that Show includes special one-of-a-kind photobooks (or other items) with his albums to encourage fans to buy. Show is a good businessman, lol; very good at marketing.

I do agree he has good marketing skill. Besides supporting him with the original album, the freebies/photo albums that come with it really is a perk...Besides that, his enthusiasm to hold signing events makes us support him more..
destinasf
destinasf
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 486

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down