Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2011/04/21 No. 517 Taiwan Next Megazine] Change. Won’t Change into Show Luo

+12
sZHANG_x
showjudie
belina
iLuveLLa
nicxxiangloveshow
xiaozhu_woaini07
yu_chun_shan
Rita8D
iloveqtshow
ailin_stef
rawrr101
lollipopbbt<3show
16 posters

Go down

[2011/04/21 No. 517 Taiwan Next Megazine] Change. Won’t Change into Show Luo  Empty [2011/04/21 No. 517 Taiwan Next Megazine] Change. Won’t Change into Show Luo

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:05 am

From before, being looked down upon, until now becoming famous, the scene in front of Show, his confidence and self-esteem are staggering, making his face the new environment, quiet like a little rabbit, but had been jabbed until it hurt, temper like volcanic eruptions.

Every year, I see Show for an interview, watching him change and perservere.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Some entertainers, once they become famous, they start to enjoy life, but he had time to check himself, taking his weak points, facing them, exercising them, overcoming them. All these years, he wouldn’t accept to take a break, if there is time, he’d rather hold another autograph session for fans. He clearly knows his place, the number of fans are growing, the people who hate him also began to release their arrow.

"I wanted to hold a “I don’t like you” concert for all those that hate me, I know that there are some who don’t like me, but for my feelings for my work, I want to perform for them to make them change.”

In front of people, he appears calm, in front of his fans, he has a domineering sense of humor, but the other side of Show is still someone who’s scared of people laughing at him, calling him a fat kid, arming himself, just afraid to be hurt once more…
Show talking about success is not Jay’s triumph, instead let people experience how hard it is.

In Show’s first promoting in Japan, he said his relationship in 2005 was his greatest turning point in life, maybe the girl is Selina.” Even though Selina has a fiance, ZhangZhengChong, but because Selina was severely burnt in the filming, Show remembered really clearly, “That day was the Golden Bell Awards, Xiao Shuang (Manager) said that something happened to Selina, I immediately texted her, I believed that time I texted, nobody would know, but I used this way to let her know, there are a lot of people that cares.”

Joking to encouraged Selina

In the Beijing concert last year, he sang “Corner With Love" blessing Selina: "giving me a friend, right now she is having a hard time, everybody please support her.”
"After the press conference, seeing her just walk out like that, I texted her, saying: “You’re the best, you’re very strong, choosing not to cover your face for everybody, I feel you’ve grown up!”

Facing a long road of rehabilitation, Selina left many messages in her Weibo saying that she cries alone about the pain until down, Show half joking, half earnest said: “Ask her to watch “100% Entertainment”, it’s really funny, you can forget the pain, 1:00 midnight there’s replay…”

Show, in times of falling in love, can be very romantic, one time in Christmas day, his girlfriend recorded “Lian Ai Da Ren” for him, and Show, wanting to achieve his girlfriend’s dream of holding hands in the street, that night, acted as Santa Claus downstairs of his girlfriend’s home, waiting for his girlfriend to come home, giving her a gift, surprising her, holding hands, walking up to XinYiWeiXiu, thinking that Show was in HongKong, unexpectedly cried in the streets. He even recorded a fake video, lying to his girlfriend that he was working in China, wishing her a happy birthday, but actually he was already in her room, waiting for her, then bringing her to a birthday party.

Show wouldn’t say who, but if you calculate everything, the girl is Selina. That year, they both fell in love, Selina was already popular in the Chinese community, Show was still on the botton; Selina was a top student in GuoLi University, Show only graduated high school. .Before it was said, Ren Ba felt that Show’s handsomeness can’t be reliable, until last year, Selina’s sister. Ren Rong Xuan, attended "100% Entertainment" and accidentally confirmed that Ren Ba was not satisfied with Show.

After they broke up, Show became more and more famous, before he couldn’t have no love, his love road became very bumpy and met a girl who wanted to be with him because he was a famous star, and one time, feeling that he was too busy with work, complaining that she was being left out, “When we started dating, she tried to understand, but can not help with it, complaining that the happiness she wanted wasn’t this, or listening to friends, asking me: “Is there a future?” I always answer: “You decide, I won’t force you to stay, are you willing or not, because the problem still exists.”

After the internet controversy, Show is very careful with making friends, he says: “Fighting with girlfriend then crying, she’ll say: “You’re acting!” thinking that I’m still woking, it’s really difficult…”

Intersection with Jay

Rumors began to climb Show and Jay, adding the news of good friend Jolin Tsai being cheated, Show began drifting away from Jay, Show also mentioned before that he didn’t have Jay’s phone number. With the renewal of friendship of Double J on stage, Show and Jay also began renewing their friendship, last year Jay even said "I’m really happy seeing your success now", and also went to “100% Entertainment”, they now have each other's phone number, and also meet to play basketball. "He told me to take a look at the "Green Hornet”, saying it was 屌; I said when he filmed “Treasure Hunter”, you were about to say “Aiyo” right? (Jay frequently says Aiyo)

"In the past, our family’s debt, my dad kept on bowing, saying sorry and that the money will be returned, that time made me want to be strong, fearing of letting people look down on, people kept on saying about having no self-confidence, I’ll misunderstand others that they are looking down one me, the weak points don’t want to be exposed, and you cannot tell jokes about me being fat, because I’ll turn those jokes into anger.”

Show’s heart recorded his allies and enemies, who’s good to him, who looked down on him, uo heart has recorded the allies and enemies, who on his right, who look down on him are still very vivid. "Before, clothing manufacturers sponsored me, one time I went to the shop to get clothes, the staff muttered: “the boss doesn’t want the clothes to be sponsored by a comedian.” After I opened my own shop, opened it near his shop, sometimes there are visitors accidently lined up in front of his door...”

Once you’re fat, you’ll know the pain of chubby people

When Show came for the photoshoot, there was a fan, wanting to take a picture, waited outside the studio for the whole afternoon, I told them there were a lot of colleagues who wanted to take pictures, he had a disbelieving look and asked “really?”
The small, fat Show who kept on being bullied is still living in his heart. “In front of fans, I have confidence, but the other side is very timid, seeing a new environment, I would get scared, because I don’t know the ones that want to take pictures with me are sincere? Or just want to play with me? Before people who kept rolling their eyes kept appearing…”

In front of his fans, Show’s has the domineering Leo’s confidence, performing his best, but an unfamiliar stage is difficult for him, before Golden Melody Awards would invite him as a performer, but he is always afraid that the audience are not his fans and would have a cold reaction.

Show, whose impulse before caused fans to fight, these two years, changed. “I was more forceful before, my face looks tame but my temper is not controllable, there was a lot of changed these past two years, then I took a deep breath and thought, because when I got mad, there were a lot of actions I did that I regretted, I cannot act like a high school student, when my temper wants to come, it comes.”

Show said that his optimism is like his dad’s, temper like his mom’s. “When I went to BaiLongWang (Fortune teller I think) he hit me on the head saying “Your temper is like a cow.” You cannot put bars between me and my mom, my mom will grab my neck, I’ll coldly look at my mom like an enemy.”

My mother’s temper has changed a lot since my dad passed away, “Before she ignored those people, right now, she makes the move first and talk with others, feeling why life is like this, I saw my mom act this way and I felt that I have to fix my temper.”

Supernatural events with monkey dad

As an only child, Show has no problems with his mom and dad, and it seems their relationship is particularly good. “I talk with my dad in my heart everyday, some people think I’m disrespectful, but my family is really like this, I get the incense and say: “Monkey, have you seen my recent achievements? Did you get any girls recently?”
After my dad passed away, Show said his dad is not far. “One time I was taking a bath, I accidently slipped, beside was the shower curtain, if I trip I’ll bump into the toilet, but when I grabbed, it wasn’t the shower curtain, but felt like a shoulder, made me immediately stand up, but I was alone in the house.”

It’s said to be a supernatural event, but I don’t have a feeling of terror, maybe it’s the thoughts of a son to a father, and the father’s most selfless love.

Show before wanted, once 30 years old, his mom will have a grandchild, but now: “I don’t even have the idea of having a girlfriend.”

"Even though I don’t have the idea, but I might have a flash wedding, when I meet the one I love, I’ll get married. The wedding will take place in Taipei Arena, I’ll rise from the stage, my wife from the small stage, then the middle will have a lot of barriers, singing while crossing, representing that we overcame a lot of things, then in the end sing “Corner with Love”…”
beep beep, the alarm in my mind suddenly sounded, Show’s fans are called wives, so which wife is this? Also isn’t “Corner with Love” selina’s? This joke has been used so many times!

translated by:lollipopbbt<3show
source:next magazine

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[2011/04/21 No. 517 Taiwan Next Megazine] Change. Won’t Change into Show Luo  Empty Re: [2011/04/21 No. 517 Taiwan Next Megazine] Change. Won’t Change into Show Luo

Post by rawrr101 Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:51 am

LoL, he's really paired up with Selina. Too bad she's getting married. The Santa Claus thing is so sweet. Very Happy The girlfriend who cheated on him is so stupid. Breaking such a fragile heart.
The people who looked down on him must be very embarrassed/feel bad. It's karma to them.
His 'supernatural' experience is so touching. Smile Lo Ba is always watching him and protecting him.
Show overcame so many difficulties. Because of his perseverance he is where he is right now. He truly deserves the applause of the audience. Smile JY Show! Smile
I'm proud to be one of his wives. Very Happy

Thanks for translating. Very Happy
rawrr101
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

[2011/04/21 No. 517 Taiwan Next Megazine] Change. Won’t Change into Show Luo  Empty Re: [2011/04/21 No. 517 Taiwan Next Megazine] Change. Won’t Change into Show Luo

Post by ailin_stef Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:20 pm

I really like this article, very touching Very Happy
I think he really dated Selina before (we can confirm it by seeing their interactions during an episode of Kang Xi Lai Le in 2007 or 2008, where Show was the guest and Selina, one of the hosts).
They are pretty match, unfortunately they are no more together...
ailin_stef
ailin_stef
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by iloveqtshow Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:03 pm

I cried. I really did. I'm so proud to have him as my number one idol.
I freaking love him. JIA YOU!
iloveqtshow
iloveqtshow
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:45 pm

I really love these articles !! so amazing and touching...this really help my day.. today was one of my worst day ever..but i feel so much better after I read this ^^ thanks for postinf
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:44 am

i always like reading his story... it's something different... not like most people's... it makes me love him even more... all the hardships he went through just to get to where he is today, not a lot of people will be able to do what he did... so proud to be one of his many wives... Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:04 am

WOW. I really love this article. I was on the verge of tears. So touching. He's such a sweet guy. I really love the fact that he's very honest because we know what he has gone through and it has been tough for him. Smile

And the supernatural experience he had, very touching. Lo Baba is watching over you and Lo Mama, Show! He's vey happy right now and he loves you very much. Smile

He overcame so many bumpy roads and difficulties. Because of his perseverance he has reached the top. Very Happy After reading this, my love has grown for him more. <33

Show. You truly deserve the best of the best! JAI YOU!! Smile I'm proud to be one your wives! Very Happy
xiaozhu_woaini07
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

https://www.youtube.com/user/xiaozhu0789

Back to top Go down

Post by nicxxiangloveshow Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:10 am

This article is so touching.He has a lot of experience that everyone knows his past.

When i read this article it made me cry~ SHOW jiayou! no one will be bullied you again~,we are here to protect you.^_^.

Being one of his wives is a big opportunity.Smile
nicxxiangloveshow
nicxxiangloveshow
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by iLuveLLa Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:21 am

I never get tired of reading magazine interviews about his life. It's just so inspiring. Show, oh my Show. You've proved them wrong and I'm so proud of you! He's been into so many trials Sad But I'm so so so proud he made it. You're always in our hearts, Xiao Zhu. No need to spend money or prepare for "I don't like you" concert Smile

I really like the Double S tandem. But yea, Selina is doing good with her fiance right now. She's getting married, just waiting for her to recover Smile But I don't understand why Ren Ba doesn't like him. He's one talented man and he strived so hard to get where he is now. I'm so proud of this guy. Hail our hubby!
iLuveLLa
iLuveLLa
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by belina Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:57 pm

awww what a touching article... Show overcome everything... LOve hmmm thats what he need now since he have everything already... i love the wedding plan of his its so SHow eheheh
thnx for translating
belina
belina
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Post by showjudie Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:43 pm

Next TV has a strange relationship with SHOW.
On the entertainment show they often mention SHOW even when
the item is about someone else.
The interview comes across as true and written with feeling.

Thanks so much for translating, I never tire of reading the
many trials SHOW has overcome.
There must be many others SHOW has inspired in thier lives!

There's so many around the world , even us non Chinese.
who love and respect SHOW
J Y SHOW!!!
showjudie
showjudie
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by sZHANG_x Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:05 pm

DS :'( </333
waaaaaaaah~~~
my cute and funny and sweet and amazing DS, i miss them so much...

he seems like such a lively guy, not afraid of anything but reading this makes me realise once again how fragile he is.
i really want to give him a big hug and tell him we'll always be here for him. through his ups and downs we'll always be behind him supporting him all the way
he's lost 2 of the most important people in his heart... </3 :'(
maybe that's what spurred him on
lo chih hsiang, thank you. thank you for being so hardworking, thank you for fighting for your well deserved place on stage, thank you for treasuring your fans so much.
i admire you so much for what you've gone through
add oil~~!
i will accompany you 'till the end I love you
sZHANG_x
sZHANG_x
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 332

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:52 pm

haven't commented yet, boo! ok, anyway, my turn...

Sad yup such a sad and touching article Sad he looks so happy sometimes, but inside is very fragile Sad i don't like the idea of the "i don't like you" concert cuz we know how hardworking you are, how much pain and suffering you had gone through and the love of all us wives added together will never be less than the hate those people have.

it's so brave of show to not be scared, wouldn't you freak out if you were holding a shoulder? i thank Luo Ba for the everlasting love he give to Show Smile and i hope Luo Ba will guide us to as we accompany Xiao Zhu in all that he goes through <3

i never knew Show had a bad temper before, i knew he isn't as energetic as he is in BFB but not really bad temper. well, at least he improved Smile

i hope Show knows that his wives will always be here for him. some of us may just started to like him, and we never actually saw the pain he went through, but we know about it Smile and we'll accompany him to the end Smile

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:44 am

Reading your guys comments, made me tear up a bit. Sad He really is amazing. And I agree with you all. Smile

Let's support, love, and accompany him till the end, yes? YES! Very Happy I love you
xiaozhu_woaini07
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

https://www.youtube.com/user/xiaozhu0789

Back to top Go down

Post by marife Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:59 am

thank you for sharing this article.. I'm really touched by it.. it inspires me to do my best and work hard.. am having a rough time myself and reading this article makes me think "who am I to complain?" some people had bad times themselves but they keep on pursuing and reaching for their dreams.. like Show.. so I myself must have an attitude like him.. as a fan of Show Luo I should also work hard and hard and try to be stronger and stronger.. Thank you again for sharing.. this really makes a 180 degree turn on my perspective.. (^_^)
marife
marife
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by destinasf Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:49 am

Love the article...whatever I feel about him and what i think has all been said by all of you...

Really want to give him a hug and a pat on the back to tell him everything is alright and that we are all here to support him..
destinasf
destinasf
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 486

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:28 pm

Hi peeps, i'm back..
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle.x3 Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:26 am

i dont get why the media is still pairing him up with selina. or still on the fact whether they really dated. she's about to get married, at least give them a break.
still, i dont get, how is 'corner of love' selina's? wouldnt it be barbie, at least?

michelle.x3

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down