Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2011-04-27 Yahoo TW] Taiwanese Stream fights Korean Wind snatching Japanese market-Xiao Zhu has 3 strengths, electrifying Sakuras

+13
nicxxiangloveshow
Fahrenheit&Show
destinasf
iLuveLLa
rawrr101
hershei01
sze92
lzxslxz123
kimmortal
xiaozhu_woaini07
Rita8D
yu_chun_shan
lollipopbbt<3show
17 posters

Go down

[2011-04-27 Yahoo TW] Taiwanese Stream fights Korean Wind snatching Japanese market-Xiao Zhu has 3 strengths, electrifying Sakuras  Empty [2011-04-27 Yahoo TW] Taiwanese Stream fights Korean Wind snatching Japanese market-Xiao Zhu has 3 strengths, electrifying Sakuras

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Xiao Zhu sings, close interactions

On the 2nd Asia Music Summit concert at the NHK hall, Xiao Zhu, Vanness and Wilber, 3 kings, inevitably competed on the same stage, Vanness relied on the F4 charm, was the finale performance, but Xiao Zhu stealing the concert before Vanness, made pressure very high, even when he sang and did the fan dance, made a group of shy Japanese fans also high. When he sang Twinkle, which he collaborated with Koda, he asked the audience and fans to stand up, Japanese reporters could not help but exclaim: “Never had a close interaction with an artist, it’s very fun.”

”Xiao Zhu” Show Luo, the day before in the 2nd Asia Music Summit concert, showing his capability in Japanese language, strength in stage and his funny charm, counting on the “three strengths” attracting a lot of record companies’ bosses’ gazes, fighting to make an appointment with him, actively recruiting him, hoping to rely on “Taiwanese Stream” to sieze the Japanese entertainment industry’s long time “Korean Wind” forces.

Can dance, can sing, can tell jokes and can even say Japanese

When Xiao Zhu held the “Wu Fa Wu Tian” encore concert in TaiChung last month, top Japanese executives personally came to Taiwan to watch, seeing that he can sing and dance, and even teasing fans, they showed a very high interest, wondering if he has a managing contract in Japan.

They also saw another important factor in Xiao Zhu which is that Japanese language capability is not a problem. Before some Taiwanese artists go to Japan always have a language barrier, therefore not being able to expand, but this time when he attended the Asia Music Summit concert, he showed his personal qualities, other than acting girly in the back stage, amused everyone in the press conference.

3 record companies interested, Xiao Zhu’s very excited

It is reported that there are three companies competing for him to release an album, about being accepted, Xiao Zhu replied excitedly, “Of course I’m very happy, I originally hoped friends all over would be able to know me completely.” About the continuous earthquakes in Japan, in this trip, Xiao Zhu revealed he sympathized the Japanese fans and saw the expression of the people in the streets and saw everyone are talking and laughing, maintaining the optimistic spirit, and finally putting down the big stone in their heart.

source:yahoo tw
translated by:lollipopbbt<3show

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[2011-04-27 Yahoo TW] Taiwanese Stream fights Korean Wind snatching Japanese market-Xiao Zhu has 3 strengths, electrifying Sakuras  Empty Re: [2011-04-27 Yahoo TW] Taiwanese Stream fights Korean Wind snatching Japanese market-Xiao Zhu has 3 strengths, electrifying Sakuras

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:10 am

lol just want to comment, he's sooo cuute in the picture <3 he's totally addicted with leopard stuff. lol i just found out when i looked at my LOgic book, the box cover is leopard skin XD

anyway, yup that's our Show! close interactions with fans <3 i'm sure not a lot has seen an artist like that before Smile if i were taiwanese, i'd be so proud Smile but i;m not...but i am a Show fan, and i'm very proud that Show is kinda representing Taiwan. kinda like the leader against korean wave Smile wooo! go c-pop! Smile

hope show gets successful in Japan, cuz it's so international Smile <3

Jia you Show!

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

[2011-04-27 Yahoo TW] Taiwanese Stream fights Korean Wind snatching Japanese market-Xiao Zhu has 3 strengths, electrifying Sakuras  Empty Re: [2011-04-27 Yahoo TW] Taiwanese Stream fights Korean Wind snatching Japanese market-Xiao Zhu has 3 strengths, electrifying Sakuras

Post by yu_chun_shan Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:23 am

japanese record companies are interested in him? wow! that's so amazing... he can become an even bigger star in Japan if that goes through... Very Happy i wonder when Philippines will also realize that... lol Very Happy

yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:31 am

oh lol yeah, how long do we have to wait for the philippines to realize they need show

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:34 am

WOW Congrat~~~ U Deserve it!! I hope he will be known to every places in the world. But sad for me, more rivals :O
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:46 am

:O WOW. Three japanese companies are interested in him? YAY! cheers GO SHOW! Hehe. So cute in the picture~ LOL. LEOPARD XD

Awwww~ Close interactions with fans. That's our hubby, Show~ ^_^ Very proud that he's representing Taiwan! GO C-POP! WOOHOO! Very Happy
xiaozhu_woaini07
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

https://www.youtube.com/user/xiaozhu0789

Back to top Go down

Post by kimmortal Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:47 am

How exciting! I'm so proud of our Xiao Zhu for even capturing the hearts of Japanese execs. I really do hope Show can release some albums in Japanese because I think he could be very popular in that industry.

Ooh! I think it'll be really cute if he falls for a Japanese artist and marries her. He can teach her Mandarin and she can teach him Japanese. Then their babies can grow up to be popular artists representing both countries! Oy.. what am I saying? My thoughts wandered off so far! HAHA

But yeah... Show is one of a kind. It's no surprise that Japanese companies are becoming interested in him. Very Happy
kimmortal
kimmortal
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 308

http://t.sina.com.cn/kimhanh

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:48 am

LOL @ kimmortal. XDDDD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
xiaozhu_woaini07
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

https://www.youtube.com/user/xiaozhu0789

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:44 am

record companies interested in him? that's great!
he even captured the hearts of japanese sakuras. Smile
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by sze92 Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:57 am

是不是!?

that is Show we are talking about. well, i wouldn't mind if he releases a japanese album or even a single. if it sounds good i would definitely buy it.

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by hershei01 Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:37 am

geee.. so good for him Smile way too talented Smile mwa :*
that's really one good thing about him.. whenever he's on stage.. he never fails to interact with the crowd Smile
hershei01
hershei01
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 607

http://forevershowluo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rawrr101 Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:39 am

He's so cute in the pic. Very Happy So girly. xD
Hope he becomes successful in Japan. We know, he will be. LOL. So happy for him. Very Happy Always interacting with the crowd. Smile
C-Pop will be the next K-Pop. The popularity sales kind. xD
rawrr101
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by iLuveLLa Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:41 am

Xiao ZHu's efforts in all these years really paid off Smile I'm so proud of him!
iLuveLLa
iLuveLLa
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by destinasf Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:41 am

so happy for him...he definately knows how to capture the crowd even they may not be his fans. Everytime he performs he make sure everyone enjoys it.....love him even more...

It's great he gets recognition in Japan, this shows he is not only a Taiwanese artist but going international....
destinasf
destinasf
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 486

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahrenheit&Show Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:04 pm

OMG so does this mean he is gonna release a japanese album?? I cant wait!!!!

He is sooo amazing which is why 3 record companies are competing for himm!!

Last edited by Fahrenheit&Show on Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Fahrenheit&Show
Fahrenheit&Show

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by nicxxiangloveshow Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:30 am

THREE COMPANIES COMPETING FOR HIM TO RELEASE AN ALBUM?! that's a great news!!!
I know if he'll be releasing an album in japan the japanese sakuras will went crazy over heels.xD
That's Our Hubby~ He's one of a kind though.No wonder the 3 companies are getting interest of him because of his "Personality" plus His japanese skills are quiet good.

Show will representing TAIWAN because of his ONE-OF-A-KIND attitude!,C-pop will be the next K-POP if ever happens~.Show,Show to them What C-POP is all about and even K-POP is popular C-POP will always no.1 because of YOU!.We (wives) are very very very very very proud of you! Continue to fulfill your dreams even though we can't support you by buying your albums but still we'll pray for you even though you're not yet visited philippines but im still hoping for that.Hope philippines will get him.x)
nicxxiangloveshow
nicxxiangloveshow
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:02 am

@ nicxxiangloveshow oh yeah that's the spirit!! SHOW will certainly show what CPOP is all about! If ever Show will come in the Philippines that's a dream come true for all the Filipino fans. Smile

Show start spreading not just your "S" Storm but also CPOP storm! haha C. Storm and K. Wave? Soon CPOP will be as popular as KPOP or even more popular than KPOP! haha Smile
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by nicxxiangloveshow Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:03 pm

@lzxslxz123-So true~ we (filipino fans) never give up of waiting for him,if he'll come here it's a blessing for all of us.^_^

LOL C-POP STORM will join forces of S-STORM if you will combine them it's SC-STORM xDDD In the future C-POP will be no.1 again x).
nicxxiangloveshow
nicxxiangloveshow
Fan
Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chie... Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:03 pm

yeay!!! cpop rules!!!
Chie...
Chie...
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 605

http://acuriechie.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:23 am

@ nicxxiangloveshow If he'll come here (in the phil.), i bet we ( filipino fans) will be more inspired Smile
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by nicxxiangloveshow Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:33 am

@lzxslxz123-Totally agree with you! We'll be more inspired because of him and we'll support him more! (:
nicxxiangloveshow
nicxxiangloveshow
Fan
Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by belina Fri May 27, 2011 12:03 pm

aww how nice eheeh congratz SHow hehehe thats our SHow so talent heheeh cant wait for the album eheheh
belina
belina
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Post by mintchi Sun May 29, 2011 2:09 am

show is currently in japan now on some secret schedule! according to the some news posted on the chinese forum, he will be releasing his first japanese album in july?!?! CAN'T WAIT~!
mintchi
mintchi

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by angelinechan Mon May 30, 2011 2:10 am

and now he's having the japanese album coming soon...
sooo good...
will wait for it... =)

xiao zhu jia you!!
angelinechan
angelinechan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 517

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1834794308

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down