Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2011/29/05 Yahoo TW] Show driving Taiwan Stream, hugging crowd-First fan meeting in Tokyo, 1500 Sakuras holding umbrellas, welcoming idol

+7
baozhu
gelangielol
angelinechan
yu_chun_shan
claudz4lyf
Rita8D
lollipopbbt<3show
11 posters

Go down

[2011/29/05 Yahoo TW] Show driving Taiwan Stream, hugging crowd-First fan meeting in Tokyo, 1500 Sakuras  holding umbrellas, welcoming idol Empty [2011/29/05 Yahoo TW] Show driving Taiwan Stream, hugging crowd-First fan meeting in Tokyo, 1500 Sakuras holding umbrellas, welcoming idol

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Tue May 31, 2011 12:48 am

sorry for the lack of news this past week but here you go.... Smile

[2011/29/05 Yahoo TW] Xiao Zhu driving Taiwan Stream, hugging crowd-First fan meeting in Tokyo, 1500 Sakuras holding umbrellas, welcoming idol

“Xiao Zhu” Show Luo, for the first time, held a “Show Loves U” for fans in Tokyo yesterday afternoon, in the days of having typhoons and heavy rain, it still attracted 1500 enthusiastic Sakuras, shaking hands with Xiao Zhu, hug plus picture taking for two rounds, making all fans satisfied.

2 rounds of General Assembly hugging thousands

Xiao Zhu held a “Hugging Assembly” in Japan for the first time, in the start, Xiao Zhu told everyone that all fans will get the chance to “shake hands, take pictures, hug” making the fans look really forward, two rounds of embracing, Xiao Zhu hugged with fans thousands of times but he said “not a bit tired”.

No matter what position the fans asked for the picture taking, Xiao Zhu accepted all, there was a fan who requested for him to hug at the back for a intimate photo, he did not refuse, on the fans leaving after the picture who were too ecstatic, Xiao Zhu would even open his arms to remind the fans “there’s still a hug”.

Xiao Zhu praised Japanese fans implicit

Xiao Zhu has high popularity in Japan, in the scene, there were some fans who had boards written “Show”, “Xiang(祥)” and Xiao Zhu. There were also a fan who came wearing a shirt that on the back was written “祥命(Show is my life)” and some fans who weren’t able to get tickets holding boards in the rain, asking for tickets.

Xiao Zhu accepted an interview after the fan meeting and said that Japanese fans are too shy, the fans from other places would immediately hug, Japanese fans want to hug but do not dare, very subtle, making him impressed.

Show Luo to make his debut in Japan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Taiwanese artist, Show Luo will make his debut in Japan. The debut album cover, for "Only For You (Japanese Version)", has been shot on the 29th, May and to be revealed on 20th, July. Show speaking in fluent Japanese with a smile, "The recording's tomorrow, I've learned all the lyrics right back at the hotel".

This version will include CD+DVD with 13 tracks + 8 MVs. The first track will be "Only You (Japanese Ver.)"

With the rise of the K-POP groups was remarkable in the recent Japanese music charts, gave a feeling of fellowship and rivalry.

(Roughly) Translated by: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Source: tv-asahi.co.jp, daily.co.jp, ilovestageshow@twitter

Last edited by lollipopbbt<3show on Tue May 31, 2011 6:49 am; edited 3 times in total

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[2011/29/05 Yahoo TW] Show driving Taiwan Stream, hugging crowd-First fan meeting in Tokyo, 1500 Sakuras  holding umbrellas, welcoming idol Empty Re: [2011/29/05 Yahoo TW] Show driving Taiwan Stream, hugging crowd-First fan meeting in Tokyo, 1500 Sakuras holding umbrellas, welcoming idol

Post by Rita8D Tue May 31, 2011 1:16 am

wow awesome!! :3 I wan to hugg him 2 Ahh Show ^^ Congrat~~~
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

[2011/29/05 Yahoo TW] Show driving Taiwan Stream, hugging crowd-First fan meeting in Tokyo, 1500 Sakuras  holding umbrellas, welcoming idol Empty Re: [2011/29/05 Yahoo TW] Show driving Taiwan Stream, hugging crowd-First fan meeting in Tokyo, 1500 Sakuras holding umbrellas, welcoming idol

Post by claudz4lyf Tue May 31, 2011 2:01 am

Go for your debut album in Japan, Show.. You will do it well..
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Tue May 31, 2011 2:22 am

he entering the japanese market sooner than I thought... Very Happy congratulations to our dear hubby... Very Happy
jia you show! Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by angelinechan Tue May 31, 2011 3:06 am

The fan meeting must be fun and went well.. Oooo so lovely...
angelinechan
angelinechan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 517

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1834794308

Back to top Go down

Post by gelangielol Tue May 31, 2011 3:52 am

Oh yay~ jap version of only..... Going to force my friend that turned to
jap.... After ditching show :/

gelangielol
gelangielol
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

Post by baozhu Tue May 31, 2011 3:54 am

thanks lollipopbbt<3show, translated so many articles Very Happy *pats lollipopbbt<3show on the back*. One article says 10,000,000 and another 20,000,000 for the contract? yeah I don't think they have the facts about that, sounds like they are guessing to me...

I'm still not sure as to whether it's a good idea to go into the Jap market... it takes time to become successful, usually years. I also don't like how they are marketing his first release, they are selling the whole album with one Jap song(only you) for 3500 yen=~$40US(Is GT behind selling the album like this? it reminds me of one of their repackages). They should sell it as a single so it's cheaper and not a waste to buy for fans who already have the album. All I can say is I hope he can get some success, but I just don't know...

baozhu
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by baozhu Tue May 31, 2011 5:47 am

lollipopbbt<3show wrote:@baozhu, i think it's 20,000,000 Smile cuz the other article that had the 10,000,000, it wrote "qian wan" like three 0s for thousand(qian) then four 0s for ten thousand(wan) Smile it never indicated what the number was after all the zeros, so i think it's 20,000,000 Smile and yeah...d*mn GT, mean company Evil or Very Mad
oh ok, thanks for clarifying that for me. Yeah I'd like to think it's 20,000,000 too
Very Happy more money for Show. I'm still skeptical in general about Chinese/Taiwanese tabloids and news sites though... hmm I sound kinda negative lol.

baozhu
Freshie
Freshie

Back to top Go down

Post by sze92 Tue May 31, 2011 6:37 am

hmm. i think the japan company is the one who set the prices and everything ? idk. well, i think the main purpose is for the people in japan and korea to buy his album. i think it's better to have other songs and mvs in it. they'll have more chance to listen to Show's voice.

the price is expensive tho. anyone knows how much do they normally sell an album at japan ?

but

if you think of it the albums isn't THAT expensive. he has .. i think 5 different versions and if you plus the last 3 versions together isn't it RM 100 ++ too ? and for this japan edition, it contains ALL the songs and ALL the mvs. so if you think about it, it isn't that expensive after all.

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by baozhu Tue May 31, 2011 7:39 am

^
I believe that pricing is normal in Japan.
Usually for an artists first release in another country, they mainly rely on their already established fan base to buy their albums/singles and considering they're already fans, they may have already brought the album so it seems highly unlikely they'd buy another copy just for one new song. That's why I mentioned a single would be better, since it's cheaper more people would be willing to buy it and it's not a waste to his Japanese fans.

Seems like Aaron Yan is doing the same thing with his mini album, one new song which is the title song in Japanese which leads me to believe that this first release isn't actually a proper Japanese debut.

baozhu
Freshie
Freshie

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Tue May 31, 2011 3:25 pm

i really really wish for him he can reach the things he wants
he wants to enter the japanese market - i really really hope for him he will be successful

but

for me ... i'm worried for us ... mean for all us other country fans - mean not japanese one,
i saw artists entering japanese market before - and they made it - but
japan market ( music company market) totally spoiled everything for the other fans ....
japan market is so strong - mean brings so much money to the artists managment ... that slowly slowly only the japanese market ( maybe not only but the most) will get all the benefits
more fanmeeting, special editions, special gifts, special concerts ...
even stuff just realsed in japan not even having a language sub in his/her mother tongue, home country language *sigh (sure other fans want to have this too and have to buy the very expensive thing - cause at the jp market everything is expensive cds, books ....)

i only only hope and pray it will not turn out like this - but i know xiao zhu is diffrent - but i just hope he is strong enough to not let his managment forget in future his other fans

*sigh

it already somehow started ...
japanese SFC page ...
where is the english SFC page for the not mandarin speaking fans???
okay i stop ... *zip

freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by belina Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:31 am

awww i want the hug and hand shake too lucky fans ehhehe Show is so sweet ehehe
belina
belina
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Post by GoWithTheShowLo Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:23 am

WOW! 8 MVS?! Im already excited!!

GoWithTheShowLo
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down