Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2011-05-01 Stage Esquire] Show Luo’s secret base

+10
lzxslxz123
nicxxiangloveshow
a_rita
Tikisomia
yu_chun_shan
mypiggy
rawrr101
Cindy Lu
Rita8D
lollipopbbt<3show
14 posters

Go down

[2011-05-01 Stage Esquire] Show Luo’s secret base Empty [2011-05-01 Stage Esquire] Show Luo’s secret base

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Mon May 02, 2011 2:46 am

Every person had their tiring and unhappy times, suddenly wanting to immediately escape the situation. Especially artists who are under the spotlight for a long time, secretly having your own moment is easier said than done. Xiao Zhu, who has a happy personality truthfully said that he had the idea of suddenly disappearing before, fortunately, he can find his own secret base, where he can open up in his private space, but after Xiao Zhu will now reveal, we won’t know how long until his base can still be secret.

The Great Escape

An artist’s every move frequently receives everybody’s attention, compared to ordinary people, they have more intention of disappearing, but he really treasures the success which was not easy to earn, so his great escape can only wait after work.

“Even though it’s only a few but I have had the idea when everyone is following you, you suddenly disappear. Of course it never succeeded, just an imagination. Even during the times when I really want to escape, I still wait after work and drive. I feel that the car is where your private place belongs because that space is very small so you’ll feel that it’s your completely private secret base. I like staying in the car, listening to the music I like, driving by yourself, no exact place to go, the feeling of being by yourself is really comfortable.” If there’s one night in Taipei where you see Xiao Zhu driving by himself, don’t disturb him, let him have a way out.

Leaving without pay

There are a lot of Taiwanese artists that like to leave without pay, like Stephanie Sun who went to another country for a period and when she came back, can show the audience something new. But Xiao Zhu does not have this kind of plan because he feels that he has already passed that period when you are young and can be extremely frivolous.

“I don’t have time for vacation; the most I have is only a week. I also want to go somewhere where nobody knows me, (which place do you think nobody knows you?) Africa, anyway my skin is dark then wear a wig that looks like their hair, we should look similar! Or go to Thailand because some say I look like them. Ha-ha!”

“But really, I’m not eighteen or nineteen anymore, if you were still eighteen, you still have many days. But if you already passed that age, you wish to use your time and strength in work and not really have long rests.” Young people having long rest; older people having to work more, I believe that only people as hardworking as Xiao Zhu can say these words.

Xiao Zhu is a very happy person, even though he’s really busy or having an unhappy situation, he will still think of ways to comfort himself, making himself feel better. After all, even though you cannot escape the body, but you can with your soul!

“I really wish that Doraemon will appear and give me a happy door, suddenly making me disappear for ten minutes, the sound of “hu”(blowing sound) and I’m gone. Or maybe just a bamboo-copter/bamboo dragonfly, then you put it on top of your head and you can fly. Actually there are a lot of people who want a Doreamon beside them, all of them having the mentality of escaping just when there are problems that you don’t want to face, you can use the show to help you solve it.“

Xiao Zhu’s new song “10,001st night”, If everyone heard him explain the song’s origin, you’ll know even though Xiao Zhu’s busy, he will definitely not escape.

“It’s not to waste each day, I feel there are some who don’t understand how to utilize each day of his life, I feel you’re wasting you’re life a little. (But If everyday is full, won’t that be very tiring?) Full is not a problem, just as long as it doesn’t repeat. If everyday a surprise or a problem appears, then it will let your day pass very quickly, it makes it very fun.” It was said earlier, Xiao Zhu really treasures his success and work now, a person this grateful, how will he escape? If Xiao Zhu really became “Nobita Nobi”, beside him is Doraemon, I deeply believe that Xiao Zhu wouldn’t beg Doraemon to help him escape, he’ll just ask Doraemon to help him accomplish more and more work.

sourse:stage esquire
translated by:lollipopbbt<3show

Last edited by lollipopbbt<3show on Mon May 02, 2011 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[2011-05-01 Stage Esquire] Show Luo’s secret base Empty Re: [2011-05-01 Stage Esquire] Show Luo’s secret base

Post by Rita8D Mon May 02, 2011 2:54 am

wow he likes doraemon, I used to read that! wow I'm also like him, wanting to have my own space...i love to be myself, smelling the fresh air even though just walking througha park..I want to have tat freedom feel... I don't own a car or driver liscense yet Razz but if I'll and Ill be like him, relaxing in it and listen to my fav musics, or Show's songs LOL
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

[2011-05-01 Stage Esquire] Show Luo’s secret base Empty Re: [2011-05-01 Stage Esquire] Show Luo’s secret base

Post by Cindy Lu Mon May 02, 2011 4:00 am

I also do that! When ever Im angry or I want to clear my head I go for a drive not knowing were it will take me, just me and my thougts and if Im really angry at the end of my drive I end up at the Ice Cream shop XD lol
Cindy Lu
Cindy Lu
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by rawrr101 Mon May 02, 2011 7:57 am

LOL. He really likes Doraemon. Very Happy I want a Doreamon too and a Hello Kitty. xD He's so hardworking. I think I'm wasting a little time of my life cos what i do everyday are just the same. Y_Y
He's so busy, he needs rest.
rawrr101
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by mypiggy Mon May 02, 2011 11:14 am

Yes I like driving in my car too. When i wanna let go of some steam, i will drive around in my car while listenning to his music.

I'll blast he's dance song & sing out loud.....sometimes the other driver will look at me strangely Shocked hhahahha....

For me, his my Great Escape!! He will always take my problem away.
mypiggy
mypiggy
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Mon May 02, 2011 7:23 pm

he totally loves doraemon... hehehe... it's healthy to be alone once in a while, just being with no one but yourself and just relaxing... i have times like that too although i don't drive or own a car... i just spend some time at home in front of the computer... hehehe... Very Happy

he is just as hardworking as ever and i don't blame him since it wasn't that easy for him to get to where he is now...

luo zhi xiang, jia you! Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by Tikisomia Mon May 02, 2011 8:43 pm

Agree! I hope he knows how he has become the way for some people to excape pressure and sometimes foul moods. With his music, his dance, his acting, his personality, and even the general news about him help sometimes to forget about troubles that all of us fans go through as each individual has his/her own issues that they deal with. Thank you Show and I hope you find time to relax and enjoy yourself.
Tikisomia
Tikisomia
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rita Mon May 02, 2011 9:00 pm

"I feel that the car is where your private place belongs because that space is very small so you’ll feel that it’s your completely private secret base. I like staying in the car, listening to the music I like, driving by yourself, no exact place to go, the feeling of being by yourself is really comfortable.”

is like i'm reading my own thoughts... actually my car is the only place i can be in peace, no one is yelling, no one tells you to do this or that, no family discussions ... and while i'm driving (listening is voice) i can forget my problems and even dream a bit... just a bit because i need to pay attention to my driving Razz
i'm so happy for having Show as my one and only idol i ever had... love forever
a_rita
a_rita
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Mon May 02, 2011 10:11 pm

XD commented again:
@lollipopbbt<3show: isn't it May 1st? LOL
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Mon May 02, 2011 11:42 pm

oh lol, sry ill change it Smile

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Tue May 03, 2011 1:13 am

and i have't commented yet Smile

i guess i'm like Show too except i'm too young to drive XD and it's not really safe to drive at the nighttime these days Sad but i like going somewhere quiet and just think Smile like the room, i sometimes close it so that there wont be any noise Smile also the car too, when my dad or my mom drives, i watch outside through the window Smile and just sit there quietly. Smile (and then i think of Show XD lol)

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by nicxxiangloveshow Tue May 03, 2011 1:23 am

when i read this part
"Even though it’s only a few but I have had the idea when everyone is following you, you suddenly disappear. Of course it never succeeded, just an imagination. Even during the times when I really want to escape, I still wait after work and drive. I feel that the car is where your private place belongs because that space is very small so you’ll feel that it’s your completely private secret base. I like staying in the car, listening to the music I like, driving by yourself, no exact place to go, the feeling of being by yourself is really comfortable.” If there’s one night in Taipei where you see Xiao Zhu driving by himself, don’t disturb him, let him have a way out"

Show is such a hardworking man tho he need some rest for a while and relax.when im alone i relax myself in my room listening to his ballad songs while eating ice cream or i'll use my computer while eating ice cream.i agree with him if im alone,don't disturb me,i want to let my frustration out of my body and this is the way to let my self be relax.He really loves doraemon too~lol me too ^_^.
nicxxiangloveshow
nicxxiangloveshow
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Tue May 03, 2011 1:43 am

Show is a hardworking and a very industrious person , he needs space to rest. Everyone wants a his/her own space. And for sure most of us are like Xiao Zhu. Maybe my secret place isn't the car but I love to hang out on my room where I'm only the person there and I can lay in my bed and day dream something about Show. Well I have to tell, it's fun day drreaming! HaHa XD!

Jia You, Show! We know you can do it cause you're Luo Zhi Xiang! Smile
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle.x3 Tue May 03, 2011 6:08 am

LOL @ the doraemon part. You've gotten one, from hu die during her birthday celebration. LOL.
sorry that us fans are always following you. i just cant find anyone else cooler to follow. ;P

michelle.x3

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by destinasf Tue May 03, 2011 11:43 am

@mypiggy : I agree with you..

I do the same thing. I enjoy driving in the car listening to his music and singing along. It feels good, it's like a world just Show and myself.....sigh!!!
destinasf
destinasf
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 486

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 Wed May 04, 2011 1:57 am

Awwwww! He's such a hardworking person. Smile LOL, he loves doraemon. xDD Hahaha awww! Show. I know that you work so hard to where you are today and I know that you do it for everybody you love. We love you too and we always are wondering about your health and safety because if something happened to you, I don't know what we'd do without you. So if I see you driving by yourself, I won't say anything or even take a picture even though it might be my first time seeing you but I won't disturb you because I would know that you're just relaxing, having alone time. Smile

I think everybody needs relaxing time whether you work or not because your body needs a time out before it breaks itself, right? By doing this, it also passes time. xD

"Even during the times when I really want to escape, I still wait after work and drive. I feel that the car is where your private place belongs because that space is very small so you’ll feel that it’s your completely private secret base. I like staying in the car, listening to the music I like, driving by yourself, no exact place to go, the feeling of being by yourself is really comfortable.”

It's like I'm reading my thoughts. LOL. I would do this too but I find myself listening to his songs to relax and calm down. Very Happy

So Show....JAI YOU! <3
xiaozhu_woaini07
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

https://www.youtube.com/user/xiaozhu0789

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Mon May 09, 2011 2:33 pm

His work ethic is really admirable. He puts so much effort in and it's a great example to others.

He should still make sure he has a real break every now and then though, don't want to burn out!

Wolf
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down