Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[06/02/2011 - BCC] Show Lo Films Charity Commercial in Hualien; Donating on a Low-Profile for 4 years

+11
yu_chun_shan
alyanna
Rita8D
xiaozhu_woaini07
claudz4lyf
lollipopbbt<3show
Indochine_UK
kimmortal
angelinechan
lzxslxz123
o_ost1nao_o
15 posters

Go down

[06/02/2011 - BCC] Show Lo Films Charity Commercial in Hualien; Donating on a Low-Profile for 4 years Empty [06/02/2011 - BCC] Show Lo Films Charity Commercial in Hualien; Donating on a Low-Profile for 4 years

Post by o_ost1nao_o Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:54 pm

Show Lo Films Charity Commercial in Hualien; Donating on a Low-Profile for 4 years

06/02/2011

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hualien New Dawn Education Center is planning to build a “New Dawn Happy Farm” to let their students of multidisabilities plant vegetables, raise chickens, make bread, and grow fruits. The expected expenditures will cost about $300 Million NTD. Celebrity Show Lo Chih Hsiang “Xiao Zhu” especially set a schedule to film a fundraising commercial with the students in Hualien, the students with disabilties were extremely happy! It's been said that Show has been doing charity on a low-profile, quietly donating to the rural schools in Hualien for their school lunches for 4 years. He said that these things don’t need to be proclaimed, made out loud to the public, having the heart is what’s most important!

With his popular rising in Japan, Taiwanese artist Show Lo returned home from Japan, and on the night of June 1st, he came to Hualien. In the early morning at 6 AM on the 2nd, he made his way out to Hualien’s Chisingtan shores, and Parkview Hotel grasslands to film a fundraising commercial for New Dawn Education Center. New Dawn Education Center also invited 80 of their students with disabilities, social workers and therapists into the ad. Show hopes that through this commercial that New Dawn will be able to raise enough money for “New Dawn Happy Farm.” Show says, “I hope everyone will help with this meaningful event, letting New Dawn establish an ecological farm, where they can plant vegetables, and live a happy life in their new homestead. The filming ran very smoothly today and the students were all very cute. Even though we had to wake at 5, but upon seeing them makes me feel happy. They’re all very pure and innocent, when they see you, they’ll give you a really big smile, very loud applause, it’s especially heartwarming and joyful.”

As expressed by the dean of New Dawn, Lin Mu Chuan, “New Dawn Happy Farm uses a ‘Green Care’ concept. Show was born in Hualien, Shoufeng Town, Fengtien Village, so he highly approves of our philosophy and has deep feelings for Hualien. When we were looking for a celebrity to be our spokesperson, we had once given the students a list of celebrities we picked to have them vote. It resulted in 95% of the students choosing Show Lo. Thus we tried all we could to get in contact with his agency. Little did we know that Xiao Zhu approved of it and was willing to return to his hometown to help these disadvantaged children!”

Actually besides these public charity events, from other sources, Show has been quietly donating in Hualien for 3 consecutive years, providing the costs for healthy meals for 2-3 schools. But Show didn’t want people to know about it and requested the school and its students to not reveal it. Show said, “I do these things on a low-profile, I don’t want to loudly proclaim it. I think really having the heart to do it is what’s most important, and not making a show out of it. I asked them not to say it!”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Artist “Xiao Zhu” Show Lo Chih Hsiang went back to hometown, Hualian Shoufeng on the 2nd, for a commercial with 150 students from the center. An innocent student revealed, “We’ve been eating really well for breakfast, because there’s someone that’s been quietly donating money. I can’t telll you his name, but the person donating money is called ‘Xiao Zhu’.” From some sources, Show has beeng donating $500,000 a year for 4 years, sponsoring healthful meals for 2 schools. The charity was done not out of voicing it, but the gesture of donating money was accidentally revealed by the student . This could be said to be a chanced surprise.

Under the bright sun, Show led 100 students from the center, to build their New Dawn version of Farmville, fixing the garden, moving planters. Show was super patient. There was a student that curiously asked, "Xiao Zhu, how old are you?" But unexpectedly, another student rushed to answer, "I know that Xiao Zhu is 24 years old!" lopping off 8 whole years off his age, making Show very pleased and proud, nodding in agreement.

The always changing Show originally wanted to appear in a "Farmer attire," but due to the rush of filming, he could only wear a casual plaid button-up with khaki pants.

Because New Dawn is filled with Show's fans, the Dean Lin Mu Chuan had once filmed a "When We Are 2Gether" VCD for Show, hopng that they'd get to the chance to "get 2gether" with the "dance king." Little did they know that the VCD had touched Show, and were finally able to see their idol in front of their very eyes. Every student clung onto Show to talk to him, Show also encouraged everyone with, "For anything, as long as you do it, you will succeed."

Source : BCC, UDN
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ Love 4 Show || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[06/02/2011 - BCC] Show Lo Films Charity Commercial in Hualien; Donating on a Low-Profile for 4 years Empty Re: [06/02/2011 - BCC] Show Lo Films Charity Commercial in Hualien; Donating on a Low-Profile for 4 years

Post by lzxslxz123 Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:31 pm

aww. I'm really touched by what Xiao Zhu did. Smile
Donating on low-profile .. No doubt more and more people are starting to like him. It's not just because of his talents, looks , humor but also his KINDNESS towards other people. Smile He owns a VERY BIG HEART which he can share to everyone who needs his love,help and support Smile.
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

[06/02/2011 - BCC] Show Lo Films Charity Commercial in Hualien; Donating on a Low-Profile for 4 years Empty Re: [06/02/2011 - BCC] Show Lo Films Charity Commercial in Hualien; Donating on a Low-Profile for 4 years

Post by angelinechan Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:39 pm

What a big and kind heart he has.. Wish him all the best..
angelinechan
angelinechan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 517

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1834794308

Back to top Go down

Post by kimmortal Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:11 pm

That's a really cute story. I guess the student revealed it by mistake, "can't tell you his name but he's called 'Xiao Zhu'". lol Whoops!

I'm happy Show has been doing this. It sounds just like the sort of thing he'd do. So proud!

Last edited by kimmortal on Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
kimmortal
kimmortal
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 308

http://t.sina.com.cn/kimhanh

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:52 pm

LoL oops i missed a whole chunk of the article. I already edited it up there... but here's the part i missed... LoL

o_ost1nao_o wrote:Under the bright sun, Show led 100 students from the center, to build their New Dawn version of Farmville, fixing the garden, moving planters. Show was super patient. There was a student that curiously asked, "Xiao Zhu, how old are you?" But unexpectedly, another student rushed to answer, "I know that Xiao Zhu is 24 years old!" lopping off 8 whole years off his age, making Show very pleased and proud, nodding in agreement.

The always changing Show originally wanted to appear in a "Farmer attire," but due to the rush of filming, he could only wear a casual plaid button-up with khaki pants.

Because New Dawn is filled with Show's fans, the Dean Lin Mu Chuan had once filmed a "When We Are 2Gether" VCD for Show, hopng that they'd get to the chance to "get 2gether" with the "dance king." Little did they know that the VCD had touched Show, and were finally able to see their idol in front of their very eyes. Every student clung onto Show to talk to him, Show also encouraged everyone with, "For anything, as long as you do it, you will succeed."

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Indochine_UK Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:59 pm

I thought he was born and grew up in Keelung Question
Indochine_UK
Indochine_UK
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:26 pm

Sad the article's so touching Sad this is why Show is my idol Smile it's really touching how he donated silently for 4 years already Smile and 95% of the kids picked him! and that was 4 years ago right? Smile we might have never known if the kid didn't say it Smile really sweet Show taking time to film this commercial Sad

lol 24 years old XD mean show! lying to kids! XD lol it's ok Smile he looks 24 to me anyway Very Happy (actually younger Very Happy) so many kids, Smile show probably kept on playing with them, that's why he got Xiao Shuang's hair stuck XD lol i love him Smile

P.S. Show is so cute wearing that!

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:00 am

I'm so very touched of this article and he can back from his hometown to filmed this commercial.. 24 years old??? Hahaha.. Like the part when this kids are getting lie to him.. Smile
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:17 am

Awwww! I'm very touched by what Show did for the school and the kids. Smile Even though he has been donating low profile, I've always appreciated him doing charity work. Smile He's such a sweet and caring guy, I couldn't help but love him more after reading and watching the video of this. Very Happy

LOL. 24 years old? XDDD I laughed so hard. Razz He's always be 24 to us. Very Happy Don't worry Show. I'll always say 24 if someone asks about your age. xP And awww...95% kids picked him. So sweet! Smile

Show looks so cute wearing that shirt! Blue <33 Very Happy
xiaozhu_woaini07
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

https://www.youtube.com/user/xiaozhu0789

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:22 am

awww..Show :< U The BEST-EST!! Very Happy aww..the pics r so cute and sweet <3 Show's heart is bottomless Smile
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by alyanna Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:52 am

awww I'm so touched because he is donating money for almost 4 years and not wanting to know by the media

Show is really kind-hearted
Very Happy
alyanna
alyanna
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:42 am

i thought he was from Keelung?
anway, that was a very touching article... he really does have a very big heart, always wanting to help... Very Happy
he must've been so happy when that student said that he's 24 years old... lol... don't worry show, you really do look like you're only 24 Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by belina Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:28 am

awww i dont know what to say.. im so happy for those kids and for what Show have done.. feel like crying omg whats wrong with me ... what a kind heart of Show aww love you more and more now hehehe
belina
belina
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

[06/02/2011 - BCC] Show Lo Films Charity Commercial in Hualien; Donating on a Low-Profile for 4 years Empty I am agree with you

Post by laus78 Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:26 pm

lzxslxz123 wrote:aww. I'm really touched by what Xiao Zhu did. Smile
Donating on low-profile .. No doubt more and more people are starting to like him. It's not just because of his talents, looks , humor but also his KINDNESS towards other people. Smile He owns a VERY BIG HEART which he can share to everyone who needs his love,help and support Smile.
People who donate in a low profile is the best because is when they really mean it and not thinking in how good they will look in the press.
Thanks Xiao zhu for being the great person you are besides the great artist you are
heart:

this things you do are the ones that makes me love you more as a person

laus78

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by catcat Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:15 pm

he is a great guy and a hero,not only he makes other people happy but he also help other people who are in need Very Happy im a new fan of him and hopefully ill meet him in person..good job xia zhu..
catcat
catcat
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Chie... Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:58 pm

woah. Show is definitely kind for those people who are in need, really he has a big heart Smile and also, he was right about helping people on low profile, because this things like helping can also be done without proclaiming it to the people Smile
Chie...
Chie...
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 605

http://acuriechie.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down