Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2011/12/19 Guang Zhou Daily] Show Luo reverses aging, goes back to 17 years old

+6
chen ni
claudz4lyf
yu_chun_shan
lzxslxz123
angelinechan
lollipopbbt<3show
10 posters

Go down

[2011/12/19 Guang Zhou Daily] Show Luo reverses aging, goes back to 17 years old Empty [2011/12/19 Guang Zhou Daily] Show Luo reverses aging, goes back to 17 years old

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Show Luo is known to be a filial son, the day before, he filmed a new commercial, dressing up as a young 17 year old, acting as a young lad who is fighting hard and chasing his dreams. In the middle of the filming, Show remembered his late father, becoming emotional.

According to what the director envisioned, Zhou Xun, Show Luo and Angel Zhang, acting as the daughters and son will have their own childhood flashback. The two childhood versions of the female stars will be played by two similar looking girls, and the only son will be played by Show Luo himself, acting as his 17 year old self. Hair separated in the middle, sports shirt and pants, Show Luo, who has already gotten in his role, had a shy smile, and then his expression turned determined and persistent; Competing seriously with his "father", Zhang Guo Li, fighting to chase their own dreams. During the filming of the 17 year old Show going to the train station to visit his father, the scene immediately made Show recall his past, he said: "My dad also used to work at the railway station, after class, I would always go to his work place. So during the filming process, I would recall the memories I had with my father, the whole filming process was very much like my childhood, and I would remember dad."

During the New Year of 1997, Aaron Kwok filmed a new commercial, the girl next door went to ask for Pepsi and it made a big impact on the audience. 15 years later, the classic scene would be repeated again with the person famous for imitating Aaron Kwok, Show Luo to take the role, the girl next door would be played by Huo Si Yan.

Source: Guang Zhou Daily
Translated By: lollipopbbt<3show @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[2011/12/19 Guang Zhou Daily] Show Luo reverses aging, goes back to 17 years old Empty Re: [2011/12/19 Guang Zhou Daily] Show Luo reverses aging, goes back to 17 years old

Post by angelinechan Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:51 am

love it love it love it... thank you.....
angelinechan
angelinechan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 517

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1834794308

Back to top Go down

[2011/12/19 Guang Zhou Daily] Show Luo reverses aging, goes back to 17 years old Empty Re: [2011/12/19 Guang Zhou Daily] Show Luo reverses aging, goes back to 17 years old

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:03 am

He must have missed his dad so much during the filming Sad the commercial was so touching... Sad

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:11 pm

I know. When I heard him said, "Pa, Wo hui lai le." , The first thing that came into my mind was, "Maybe Show missed calling his dad, 'DAD'."

Btw, who's Huo Si Yan? Smile
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:55 pm

the commercial was really touching indeed... lets you see that spending the holiday with your family is important... Smile
it's amazing how the partition in his hair can make him look even younger... hehe Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:05 am

Yeah~ I like Show saying "Father, I'd coming home!" and then he missed his father forever, whenever he's not beside him.. Well, first of all was I like the full shoirt film video of Pepsi Commercial 2012 CNY and each scenes are gathered to miss all of our love ones..

His 17 year old hairstyle was getting me blushed my head, but it's too little young from his age.. Haha.. XD
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by chen ni Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:23 pm

i watch the commercial and its really touching, emotional, especially for us who is working here abroad, away from home, from family. Eventhough we want to be with them on xmas and new year's eve we really can't make it...we sacrifice being far from them, celebrate alone, for them to live in a better living... Sad
chen ni
chen ni
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Ordoñez Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:30 am

LOL, the role that show played is very young for his real age. Anyways, poor show, misses his dad much........
Alyssa Ordoñez
Alyssa Ordoñez
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Chie... Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:53 pm

he really did look 17 years old Very Happy Show loved his father so much Wink so filial.
Chie...
Chie...
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 605

http://acuriechie.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by trish Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:15 am

oh, where can i watch the commercial? guys, can you share the link with me?
trish
trish
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by jhalovesshowluo Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:28 pm

trish wrote:oh, where can i watch the commercial? guys, can you share the link with me?

it's here.. Very Happy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
jhalovesshowluo
jhalovesshowluo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 194

Back to top Go down

Post by trish Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:21 am

jhalovesshowluo wrote:
trish wrote:oh, where can i watch the commercial? guys, can you share the link with me?

it's here.. Very Happy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

thank you.
trish
trish
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down