Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2011-04-17 XinZhou Daily] Show Luo: First handsome debut concert in Malaysia!

+13
mypiggy
belina
lzxslxz123
Aspara
freelovemichelle
hershei01
|tinxiaozhu|
claudz4lyf
yu_chun_shan
rawrr101
doris
Rita8D
lollipopbbt<3show
17 posters

Go down

[2011-04-17 XinZhou Daily] Show Luo: First handsome debut concert in Malaysia! Empty [2011-04-17 XinZhou Daily] Show Luo: First handsome debut concert in Malaysia!

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Xiao Zhu, Show Luo for the first time held a concert in Malaysia, joking that he had let his Malaysia fans painfully wait for 16 years.

A loves to act handsome joker, in addition to saying his pig english, when called by the fans to take off, he pretended to be surprised, saying, “I Am Sorry! Excuse Me! Just Kidding, Right?" He indicated that the concert theme is “The 10,001st Encore Concert”, not “take off concert”. “You bought the wrong tickets! Don’t be like this! There are a lot of elders watching in the audience!”

Xiao Zhu’s encore concert was not only updated with new tracks, but with 5 new costumes. Steel warrior dance, fan dance, and DaLang dance, but no ribbon dance, white veil, drums show, and cycling in mid-air, but Malaysia fans accepted all, he was even criticized that they did not see enough, even after the concert ended, they left the venue in dismay, therefore letting it be broadcasted “The concert already ended, audience please leave as soon as possible”

Pig type, Act Handsome
Xiao Zhu warned the male fans who brought their girlfriends to not act handsome, “Because I’m the most handsome!” He jokes saying acting handsome at this time is very unnecessary, “Because your girlfriends’ eyes are only has me.” When he sang the 5th song, “Bai Gei Ni”, he went down the stage to shake hands, when the fans were taking a quick photo with him, he said “Oh my God!, I did not look good awhile ago.” Then on the spot, made cute poses, he even got the fans’ cell phones and pictured himself.

Pig Type,Girly
Xiao Zhu danced the 1st three songs in swear, pick taking a pink towel wiping, in addition to dancing with the towel, he threw the towel, giving it to the fans. When the staff gave him water and giving him another pink towel, he told them, "Giving me a pink towel again, is it to let other people know I am girly?”However, he did not imitate Jolin’s dance, so the girly-ness is less!

Pig Type, English
Xiao Zhu’s English was criticizes as broken, but when he came to Malaysia, he had no fear in showing his English, “I Look過”(I looked over), “Everybody Jump Jump”, he even used English to teach the father who wasn’t standing up to dance with fans. He sang the English song “Twinkle” which was a duet with Koda and changed the lyrics to “Satay, Satay, Bah Kut Teh”. When he read the credits he even said, “The organizers’ names are all English, amazing!”

Pig Type Foul
Xiao Zhu used his own way, to clarify the things in the past, the negative news that made him angry and sad. He mentioned that years ago he went to Malaysia and was criticized “singing is average only”, “I hope the reporters are here, because I want to sing to you.” The concert video recorded the dramas he acted, the three times he was nominated for Golden Bell.

He especially wants fans to go home and write in their Weibo(Chinese Twitter) and MSN, “Xiao Zhu’s concert is so amazing.” And they have to put that for at least a week.

source:XinZhou Daily
translated by:lollipopbbt<3show

Last edited by lollipopbbt<3show on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:17 am; edited 2 times in total

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[2011-04-17 XinZhou Daily] Show Luo: First handsome debut concert in Malaysia! Empty Re: [2011-04-17 XinZhou Daily] Show Luo: First handsome debut concert in Malaysia!

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:33 am

just want to say, Malaysia fans, you guys are so lucky! Must have been a very HIGH concert Smile wish i can go to his concert and get that pink towel (praying:please God!)

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[2011-04-17 XinZhou Daily] Show Luo: First handsome debut concert in Malaysia! Empty Re: [2011-04-17 XinZhou Daily] Show Luo: First handsome debut concert in Malaysia!

Post by Rita8D Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:43 am

awesome 8O wish I was there D:... lmao pink towel!!yes Show!! u're the handsomest!!!
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by doris Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:11 am

I'M HAPPY TO HEAR XIAO ZHU'S CONCERT IN MALAYSIA HERE IS A SUCCESS!! KEEP IT UP! PLEASE HOLD MORE CONCERTS IN MALAYSIA IN THE NEAR FUTURE!!! WE LOVE YOU!

doris

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by rawrr101 Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:39 am

Malaysian Fans are so lucky. He went down the stage and took photos. Aww. And the pink towel too. Smile LOL. Show is the handsome-est. xD
rawrr101
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:55 am

reading this just makes me want to one of his concerts even more because it looks amazing and so much fun... Sad
i want to grab that pink towel too! lol
there's no doubt that you are the most handsome Show so don't worry... Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:03 am

Lucky Malaysians.. Wow! I wanna wish to vacation here in Philippines.. Please!!!!
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by |tinxiaozhu| Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:29 am

ahhhhhh *jealous* Shocked
|tinxiaozhu|
|tinxiaozhu|
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 46

http://tinxiaozhu.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hershei01 Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:55 am

gah. his concerts, if not the bests, are always amazing coz he puts his all on them Smile

----
hoho.
“The concert already ended, audience please leave as soon as possible”
i wouldnt be leaving so soon too~~like i think they're still in haven-mind.

“Because your girlfriends’ eyes are only has me.”

so shuai. he really speak these things at their best :p HAHA.
hershei01
hershei01
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 607

http://forevershowluo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by freelovemichelle Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:26 am

ahhh! sydney fans didn;t get beautiful mistake~ but we got the drum show Smile wish i could've gone to malaysia this time! going in januaray next year, hopefully he'll be around there or singapore!
freelovemichelle
freelovemichelle
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 197

https://www.facebook.com/freelovemichelle.koe

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspara Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:03 am

satay satay bak kut tay HAHAHAH

Aspara
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 136

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:11 am

awesome! i wish Show would go here in the phil! Wink
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by belina Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:57 am

awww how nice so jealous i wish i was there pink towel eheh my fav colour ehehhe Show you are the most handsome ehheheeh
belina
belina
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Post by mypiggy Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:59 am

[/quote]he was even criticized that they did not see enough, even after the concert ended, they left the venue in dismay, therefore letting it be broadcasted “The concert already ended, audience please leave as soon as possible” [quote]

Actually it was Show who broadcasted "The concert already ended, audience please leave as soon as possible". We all scream & thought that he would come out again...but he didn't..... so we left obediently.....

a pic after the concert ended...
mypiggy
mypiggy
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by IStarYous Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:54 pm

AHHAHA one of a kind <3
gotta love him Wink
IStarYous
IStarYous
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by belina Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:44 am

aww i like the white ball thing so nice
belina
belina
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Post by destinasf Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:50 am

Love to read all the write up about the concert especially the details of his conversation...

I have to admit that I was one of those who yelled " all off".... we knew he won't do it but it was fun yelling and teasing him.
destinasf
destinasf
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 486

Back to top Go down

Post by addicted2showluo Fri May 06, 2011 8:16 am

~ Malaysian fan are so lucky! I wish Show can do a concert here in Philippines too.. I want a pink towel too with lots of his sweat. *faints* lol. ♥♥♥
addicted2showluo
addicted2showluo
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by czeherazade Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:56 pm

mypiggy wrote:
he was even criticized that they did not see enough, even after the concert ended, they left the venue in dismay, therefore letting it be broadcasted “The concert already ended, audience please leave as soon as possible”

Actually it was Show who broadcasted "The concert already ended, audience please leave as soon as possible". We all scream & thought that he would come out again...but he didn't..... so we left obediently.....

cheers cheers bom

Just read this story.. I was one of the disobedient fans.. if the security weren't there to control the crowd.. I would have sleep there and wait for Show to come out.. but I need to consider.. He has to take a rest.. a hot bath.. and a good night sleep after the concert. TOTALLY AWESOME CONCERT!!! sunny
czeherazade
czeherazade
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down