Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2011/07/05 DouTiao Daily] Fraudsters selling Show Luo fans concert tickets, getting more than 100,000

+7
marife
angelinechan
hershei01
claudz4lyf
gelangielol
sze92
lollipopbbt<3show
11 posters

Go down

[2011/07/05 DouTiao Daily] Fraudsters selling Show Luo fans concert tickets, getting more than 100,000 Empty [2011/07/05 DouTiao Daily] Fraudsters selling Show Luo fans concert tickets, getting more than 100,000

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:27 am

With the name “Asia’s Dancing King”, Taiwan singer, Show Luo (Xiao Zhu), will hold 3 concerts in Hong Kong starting Sunday (July 10) for the “2011 WuFaWuTian 10,001st Night World Tour”. Following last year’s incident of fans being cheated in online ticketing, this year it happened again, people selling in the internet claiming to sell Xiao Zhu’s concert tickets, having more than 10 victims, amounting more than 100,000 Dollars, thousands more than last year. dollars a year is high.

Yesterday, in the online discussion boards, a user claimed to have bought Xiao Zhu’s concert ticket but after entering his number, the culprit fled and could not be contacted, suspecting that he has been deceived, the victim called the Mong Kok Police Station for help.

It is reported that a user, “kimmi0614”, as early as May 26, posted in the forum, saying that Show Luo’s concert tickets can be bought, attracting a large number of Xiao Zhu fans asking for tickets. Until last June 24, users could not contact the person, internet user “Man Wen” replied: "Oh...what will I do? I really wanted to go.” Internet user “Ah Cheng” claimed to have bought five 780 Yuan tickets, if really was cheated, would become really hurt. For a period, there have been Internet users claiming they could not contact the person, the latest user, “Only1” said she had already gone to the Mong Kok Police Station to report, and user “candyer” said that fan victims should keep the card papers, this way they could find the account information of the culprit.

Difficult to get 1 ticket

Xiao Zhu’s record company, Gold Typhoon’s spokesman said that this has already happened in Xiao Zhu’s Hong Kong concert last year, in the end the culprit had been caught, so fans were correct in reporting this incident but he encourages fans to buy tickets in the correct way. Asking the police if they’ll send notices to Gold Typhoon about this incident? Police spokesman admitted that the notice has not yet been received, but Gold Typhoon will address this incident. He explained that this year, it’s hard to get tickets to Xiao Zhu’s 3 concerts, aside from being cheated, .a lot were buying from outside, a 780 ticket was priced 10 times more.

Source: DouTiao Daily
Translated By: lollipopbbt<3show @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*sorry, haven't found any relevant news to translate lately

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[2011/07/05 DouTiao Daily] Fraudsters selling Show Luo fans concert tickets, getting more than 100,000 Empty Re: [2011/07/05 DouTiao Daily] Fraudsters selling Show Luo fans concert tickets, getting more than 100,000

Post by sze92 Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:27 am

it's insane ! the tickets are SO expensive. i wonder why fans wouldn't fly to Taiwan to watch the concert instead. i wonder would it be cheaper.

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

[2011/07/05 DouTiao Daily] Fraudsters selling Show Luo fans concert tickets, getting more than 100,000 Empty Re: [2011/07/05 DouTiao Daily] Fraudsters selling Show Luo fans concert tickets, getting more than 100,000

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:36 am

hm...i guess it would be a little the same, it's really quite hard to just buy a Show concert ticket Sad and there are like so much people buying and then selling it for super high price O_o

people really shouldn't do this Sad they just ruined a dream of going to see Show, it's doesn't seem like much a dream but to some, it's really sad. (Like me, in macau concert. cried cuz i couldn't get tickets since i thought i could really go)

hope these things won't happen again, fellow wives, please be careful

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

Post by gelangielol Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:06 am

@sze92: 780 yuan....... Isnt that much....Well compared to aus concert the currency exchange to yuan was 1400 yuan for a standard seat.... And 2800 yuan for a VIP in aus.....
But seriously I feel sorry for the person that bought 5x 780 yuan tickets.......... It's pretty hard making that 3500+ for a person livig in china... Or tw.... Since the economy isn't doing the best there.....

Well at least people know the lesson to buy a ticket officially.... Not to get it cheaper and risk being a fraud....
gelangielol
gelangielol
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:55 am

HK Fans are almost beware from their safety during for his Encore Concert.. It will be emerged this! Smile
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by hershei01 Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:22 am

i hope they can prevent this fraud by buying in the right way.. but it cant be helped so i feel sorry for them ;( guess that hurts ;(
hershei01
hershei01
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 607

http://forevershowluo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by angelinechan Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:12 am

poor thing and cant be help... what i heard, HK ticket is actually the cheapest one, but i dont know if its true.. ^^

@gelangieol hehehe still upset about the price? not regretting anyway.. still cant get enough.. hahhaha..

i think same here as well, people just buy lots of concert ticket and the re sell it again, with double even triple price, crazy...
making lots of money of it, but it worsed when the person who sell it just gone with the money... so sorry for the fans... T.T
angelinechan
angelinechan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 517

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1834794308

Back to top Go down

Post by marife Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:41 pm

people really do have a creative way to cheat.. sigh.. this is so depressing.. eager show lo fans would eat up on their hands just for a ticket.. we should all be careful.. I think fans really should stick up on their respective forums.. like sfc membership or something where group orders of ticket could be made directly from the official ticket sellers.. not just from random persons who bought tickets for their own mean intentions..

marife
marife
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:07 am

Wtf. -.-" This is UNBELIEVABLE!! People really do have free time on their hands....and this is what they come up with. PFFT. I laugh at these kind of people because they have no life. >_>

His concert tickets are expensive and we should be careful about where to buy them from. I haven't seen him in a concert or in real life (but planning to one day lol) but I would never buy tickets this way because I know that Show wouldn't want me to do this.

I feel sorry for the fans. T-T They must be really eager to see him.....but you guys must remember that you should find out who the person is that's selling you the tickets...you don't want to upset Show, right?

Sigh.....At least Show is happy in HK because JK SFC have been behaving VERY WELL for the first time. And he's happy. Smile
xiaozhu_woaini07
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

https://www.youtube.com/user/xiaozhu0789

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:14 am

=.=''' seriously i hate frauds! I got cheated once so I knew how it feel dam them... I hope that guilt will eat them alive!! D:<
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by rainy Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:42 am

they're outrageous ! Evil or Very Mad
rainy
rainy

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by belina Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:38 pm

omg unbelievable those people how can they even do that omg... so sorry for the fans whos got cheated....
belina
belina
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down