Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2011/07/13 Oriental Daily] Joey Yung & Show Luo touching and kissing, Fans gets jealous

+5
kagari
50sweet50
Tea
Rita8D
lollipopbbt<3show
9 posters

Go down

[2011/07/13 Oriental Daily] Joey Yung & Show Luo touching and kissing, Fans gets jealous Empty [2011/07/13 Oriental Daily] Joey Yung & Show Luo touching and kissing, Fans gets jealous

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:01 am

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Joey Yung & Show Luo touching and kissing, Fans gets jealous

The first of three shows to Show Luo's 2011 concert was held in Hong Kong Coliseum last night. Show started the show with 15 minutes of singing and dancing, and even greeted his fans using Cantonese. Fans felt so loved they screamed everywhere.

This is Show's first time holding a HK Coliseum with all four stages opened, making him very nervous: "My butt worries me the most because the people behind can see my butt very closely!" Later Show invited Joey Yung on stage. When the two sang 'Love of People', they did kiss poses and often stroke each other gently. When Joey was done touching Show's back, she went to touch his chest, while Show lightly swept Joey's back, and finally the two did a kiss like pose. The fans watching below the stage were very jealous. Joey expressed after that she met Show 11 years ago when they were shooting Expect A Miracle. Although they don't keep in touch often, they are still good friends. During the time, Joey even helped him wipe off his sweat.

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[2011/07/13 Oriental Daily] Joey Yung & Show Luo touching and kissing, Fans gets jealous Empty Re: [2011/07/13 Oriental Daily] Joey Yung & Show Luo touching and kissing, Fans gets jealous

Post by Rita8D Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:42 am

waaahh even I get jealous >:0 T__T ... Hmph! :/
:< 2 much touchie T__T
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

[2011/07/13 Oriental Daily] Joey Yung & Show Luo touching and kissing, Fans gets jealous Empty Re: [2011/07/13 Oriental Daily] Joey Yung & Show Luo touching and kissing, Fans gets jealous

Post by Tea Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:16 am

All I want to say is...baby don't worry about your butt, I think people REALLY enjoyed the show !! Twisted Evil
Tea
Tea
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by 50sweet50 Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:13 am

Tea wrote:All I want to say is...baby don't worry about your butt, I think people REALLY enjoyed the show !! Twisted Evil

haha.. true.. He never showed us his butt before.. but thanks to the stage we could have closer look at it.. =PP
50sweet50
50sweet50
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by kagari Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:52 pm

XD you`re so right~
He don`t need to worry about his butt.
And the touching stuff is okay...I mean it`s just for the show(I`m not talking about Xiao Zhu XD)

Thanks for posting~
kagari
kagari
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 533

https://www.facebook.com/pages/%E7%BE%85%E5%BF%97%E7%A5%A5-Show-

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:13 pm

This is Show's first time holding a HK Coliseum with all four stages opened, making him very nervous: "My butt worries me the most because the people behind can see my butt very closely!"

kekekek the butt was one of the best part of the show on the pics ^^ loved it .... dont worry xiao zhu ;-)
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by rainy Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:36 am

haha ! his Concert in hongkong ! Very Happy
rainy
rainy

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by 50sweet50 Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:23 am

I really wished that I was there.. =(
But hope that I can go to his concert once next time.. =D
50sweet50
50sweet50
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:36 am

LOLOL. Of course we're gonna get jealous. xD

Just thinking about him getting a girlfriend is making my insides turn. LOL. :3
xiaozhu_woaini07
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

https://www.youtube.com/user/xiaozhu0789

Back to top Go down

Post by belina Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:41 pm

awww even im jealous too when i watch it.. lolz
belina
belina
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down