Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2011/10/15 XinMSN] Selina Jen unveils her dream-like wedding gown [Show Mentioned]]

+3
Wolf
angelinechan
lollipopbbt<3show
7 posters

Go down

[2011/10/15 XinMSN] Selina Jen unveils her dream-like wedding gown [Show Mentioned]] Empty [2011/10/15 XinMSN] Selina Jen unveils her dream-like wedding gown [Show Mentioned]]

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:08 am

Her rumoured ex-lover Show Luo was excluded from the list of wedding guests
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Selina Jen is counting down to her big day. The singer will be tying the knot with fiancé️ Richard Chang on Oct 31.

With 17 days to go, the couple had started to hand out wedding invitations, to fill the 88 tables during the banquet.

Guests who made it to Selina and Richard's invite list included Kevin Tsai, Matilda Tao, Li Li-ren, Wilber Pan, Huang Zi-jiao, Chan Han-tien, Blackie Chen, Christine Fan, Zhang Xiao Yan, Bowie Tseng, A-mei, Jolin Tsai, Harlem Yu, Lee Hom, John Yuan, Patty Hou, Barbie and Dee Hsu, Peggy Wu, Aya, Fish Leong, Jody Chiang, Mayday, Jackie Wu and Lin Chi-ling.

The list included past rumoured couples, such as A-Mei and Lee Hom, as well as Bowie and Zi-jiao. However, Selina's rumoured ex-lover Show Luo was not in the list.

When contacted, Show's manager said, "We still give her our well wishes, regardless we receive her invitation or not."

Many speculated that the list seemed to contain a hidden meaning. For example, model Lin Chi-ling was invited, but her rumoured beau Jerry Yan was not. Singer Jolin was invited to the wedding, but her boyfriend Vivian Dawson was not.

When asked if Vivian will accompany Jolin to the banquet, Jolin's manager said, "She should be bringing me along."

He added that Jolin will "definitely" greet Patty Hou -- her former love-rival -- if she sees her.

Selina also announced the names of her bridesmaids, which included her younger sister Kirsten, band mates Hebe Tien and Ella Chen, hairstylist Jasmin and Selina's classmate from university.

Richard's group of best men is made up of his good friends and colleagues. The total number of bridesmaids and best men will be 10, which symbolises perfection.

Variety hosts Ken Lin and Natto Lin will host the wedding, while Hebe and Ella will be drinking on Selina's behalf.

However, due to Hebe and Ella's busy schedule, it is said that the pair had yet to try out their bridesmaid gowns.

Source:XinMSN

if you haven't seen this yet Smile
Spoiler:

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[2011/10/15 XinMSN] Selina Jen unveils her dream-like wedding gown [Show Mentioned]] Empty Re: [2011/10/15 XinMSN] Selina Jen unveils her dream-like wedding gown [Show Mentioned]]

Post by angelinechan Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:04 am

i wonder why。。。
angelinechan
angelinechan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 517

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1834794308

Back to top Go down

[2011/10/15 XinMSN] Selina Jen unveils her dream-like wedding gown [Show Mentioned]] Empty Re: [2011/10/15 XinMSN] Selina Jen unveils her dream-like wedding gown [Show Mentioned]]

Post by Wolf Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:51 am

Well even if they were friends now it would still be a little weird having your ex come and watch you get married. Maybe the husband would not like it so he doesn't want him there either.

Wolf
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

Post by belina Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:02 am

hrmmmm i wonder why too.... i means even though they were going out before they still friends now, even when she got her accident he still call up straight away when he heard about it and give his concern... i reckon is her fiance that doesnt want Show there hahaha scare Show gonna steal the night hahahahaha jkz
belina
belina
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Post by Nichelle Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:10 am

Can someone explain to me what happened between Selina and him last time?
I only started liking him in 2009 so i don't really know what happened between them, though i know there were rumors that they were together or something like that.. :/
Nichelle
Nichelle
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:47 pm

show was not invited but xiao shuang was... hehe... i think it was for the better to not have show there in my opinion... Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Ordoñez Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:28 am

maybe her fianca is scared of SHOW, because SHOW is more popular than him.
And there are also possibilities that SHOW will be the CENTER OF ATTRACTION! lol!
Alyssa Ordoñez
Alyssa Ordoñez
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Ordoñez Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:32 am

show was not invited but xiao shuang was... hehe... i think it was for the better to not have show there in my opinion... Very Happy

hahaha!!! it looks like Show is the only one who's not invited! cheers
Alyssa Ordoñez
Alyssa Ordoñez
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down