Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2011/11/08 Peta Asia Pacific] Show Luo Takes a Stand Against Animal Homelessness

+2
lollipopbbt<3show
claudz4lyf
6 posters

Go down

[2011/11/08 Peta Asia Pacific] Show Luo Takes a Stand Against Animal Homelessness Empty [2011/11/08 Peta Asia Pacific] Show Luo Takes a Stand Against Animal Homelessness

Post by claudz4lyf Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:36 am

110811 Tuesday

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Show Luo has a special costar in his brand-new ad for PETA: Sammy, a very lucky dog who was rescued from an animal shelter.

In Taiwan and around Asia, thousands of unwanted dogs are picked up by local authorities and euthanized every year for lack of loving homes. Many more are left languishing in animal shelters across the country. Sadly, recent reports indicate that the number of animals abandoned each year is increasing while the number of people adopting them is decreasing.

Breeding facilities, pet stores, and kennels continue to make the homeless-animal crisis worse. These profit-driven businesses are notorious for offering little comfort and care to the animals they buy and sell, and they continue to produce animals under cruel conditions even though millions of cats and dogs are already languishing in animal shelters around the world. PETA Asia and Show Luo encourage everyone who has the time, love, and resources for a dog or cat to visit an animal shelter and adopt an animal in need.

Posted by Ashley Fruno
Source: PETA Asia Pacific Website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by claudz4lyf on Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

[2011/11/08 Peta Asia Pacific] Show Luo Takes a Stand Against Animal Homelessness Empty Re: [2011/11/08 Peta Asia Pacific] Show Luo Takes a Stand Against Animal Homelessness

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:14 am

I swear, he's one of the sweetest celebrity stars ever! It's so nice that he takes his time to help the unlucky animals. Too bad with all my studying, (and probably lazy enough to take good care) I can't get a dog. Sad though I've really wanted one ever since Smile hope those that have the chance to care for them would be able to see the message clearly Very Happy

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[2011/11/08 Peta Asia Pacific] Show Luo Takes a Stand Against Animal Homelessness Empty Re: [2011/11/08 Peta Asia Pacific] Show Luo Takes a Stand Against Animal Homelessness

Post by Wolf Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:50 am

It's nice he supports such a good cause. They should use Show to promote the message worldwide, that would make people take notice!

Wolf
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Ordoñez Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:21 am

i hope show can convince the people worldwide to adopt dogs and not buy...
cause im so pity, because when i walk on the streets i see so many homeless dogs... buy the way what tv network is the commercial airing? Question
Alyssa Ordoñez
Alyssa Ordoñez
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:45 am

he really loves animals... he even gave luo mama a place to take care of stray animals so he's the perfect endorser for this... i was considering on buying a dog before but when i saw this, i'm going to check the dog pound... hehe Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by belina Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:16 am

ehehehe Show's so sweet.. got to love him more for that hehehehee
belina
belina
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down