Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[1/16/2012 CpopAccess] A-Mei Chang, Show Luo, and others awarded as KKBOX's top 10 singers

+11
ralb38
yu_chun_shan
a_rita
gelangielol
jhalovesshowluo
claudz4lyf
kagari
Wolf
angelinechan
lollipopbbt<3show
lzxslxz123
15 posters

Go down

[1/16/2012 CpopAccess] A-Mei Chang, Show Luo, and others awarded as KKBOX's top 10 singers Empty [1/16/2012 CpopAccess] A-Mei Chang, Show Luo, and others awarded as KKBOX's top 10 singers

Post by lzxslxz123 Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:11 am

The 7th annual KKBOX digital music awards was held yesterday. Despite A-Mei Chang had just returned from her trip to Boracay with her staff, she immediately immersed herself in work. She had just completed a show recording before attending the award show. After receiving her award, she rushed to ASUS’s year-end company concert, which she reportedly got paid 5 million TWD to sing exclusively at their company's concert. Although award winners were to perform at the award show, A-Mei only sang a verse of “My Most Beloved” without music before she quickly left.

A-Mei will be returning home in Tainan during the Chinese New Year holiday to give out red envelopes, “The kids are happy when they get red envelopes.” She will then start preparing for her upcoming concert tour. Thus, she expressed that her work load is no less than when she was promoting her album.

In related news, Show Luo performed several fast songs at the show. He recently gained 3kg, weighing a total of 72kg. Since he will be releasing his first Japanese single soon, his company has ordered him to lose weight, setting a target of 67kg.

Show was the champion in album sales last year for selling 150 thousand copies of his album. However, Mayday claimed that they sold 160 thousand copies of their latest album. In regards to this sensitive topic, Show answered with humor, “They (Mayday) and Jay lost to me on the show last time so they each have to buy a hundred copies of my album. My album isn’t even out yet and I’ve already sold two hundred copies, therefore, I am the champion.”

KKBOX winners:
Top 10 singers of the year: Jay Chou, A-Mei Chang, JJ Lin, Show Luo, Fish Leong, Della Ding, Mayday, Hebe Tien, A-Lin, Jam Hsiao

Best New Artist: A-fu Teng
Best Digital Single: The Heaven and Earth Challenge / Jay Chou
Best Idol Drama Music: Freya Lin & Yisa Yu / Fierce Wife
Best Movie OST: Those Years / Hu Xia
Most Popular MV: ELVA Hsiao
Media’s Choice Best Singer-Songwriter: Yen-J
Best Independent Singer-Songwriter: Tizzy Bac

Credits to: fufu on 1/16/2012 @ CpopAccess.com
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

[1/16/2012 CpopAccess] A-Mei Chang, Show Luo, and others awarded as KKBOX's top 10 singers Empty Re: [1/16/2012 CpopAccess] A-Mei Chang, Show Luo, and others awarded as KKBOX's top 10 singers

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:28 am

What? I thought it was already confirmed that Mayday only sold 80,000 copies so far and the 160,000 was a mistake?

Anyway, gold typhoon, thanks for starving Show. Isn't losing 5 kg quite too much? A lot of people were asking if Show was sick that day he performed. He replied that it's because he's losing weight so he doesn't have that much energy Sad Depriving our pig of food....

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[1/16/2012 CpopAccess] A-Mei Chang, Show Luo, and others awarded as KKBOX's top 10 singers Empty Re: [1/16/2012 CpopAccess] A-Mei Chang, Show Luo, and others awarded as KKBOX's top 10 singers

Post by angelinechan Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:36 am

still thinking why does his weight need to be 67?
T.T too skinny........
angelinechan
angelinechan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 517

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1834794308

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:53 am

I thought Show looked like he put on some weight over Christmas / New Year time, but it's not that big of a deal. But maybe it's good the company encourages him to stay fit, if it was up to Show I'm sure he'd just keep putting on weight since he loves to eat so much lol.

It's good he was in the Top 10 singer of the year list too, he's in good company.

Wolf
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

Post by kagari Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:18 am

Yay that he won an award.
Really happy for him ^^

And about the weight...ey this is too much...he isn`t even fat...I think it`s okay like he is right now.
No one wants a skinny stick who faints because of to less energy. x_x
kagari
kagari
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 533

https://www.facebook.com/pages/%E7%BE%85%E5%BF%97%E7%A5%A5-Show-

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:05 am

Yeah ~~ Congrats, Show! Hey ~ Mayday's album got 160,000+ copies at the end of 2011? Aish ~~ Don't worry, he's still win from our hearts..

Unfortunately, his weight got too skinny right now and we're hope that in the next days will be go over..
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by jhalovesshowluo Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:57 am

kagari wrote:

And about the weight...ey this is too much...he isn`t even fat...I think it`s okay like he is right now.
No one wants a skinny stick who faints because of to less energy. x_x

Yeah..totally agree with you..asking to lose 5kg was a little too much and the period of time was only for a month.. poor Show..sadly he needs to follow them and we can't do anything about it, I just hope he's really ok and healthy then no problem at all..

LOL for skinny stick.. but its true..no one wants him to be like that..

>>about the award..Congrats again to Show..He really deserves everything he gets..^^
jhalovesshowluo
jhalovesshowluo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 194

Back to top Go down

Post by gelangielol Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:32 am

oh rofl..
on bfb[17/1/2012] he weighed in at 77kg and he complained that his belt made him heavy.... which only weighed 0.4kg
he said hes over the healthy weight his docter recomended...[by 1 or 2 kg] and he and hudie [she got weighed also] and complained that the scale that he used on bfb was 7kg off.... [LIARRR XD]

And you guys remeber how his performance on KKBOX was a lil off? apparently he didnt eat for the whole day[in the middle of losing weight]..... and lost his energy while performining... when most people thought he was sick or sth
gelangielol
gelangielol
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rita Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:15 pm

lol he gain 5kg since kkbox awards even without eating... Laughing just him...
not eating made him even more hungry, and then ate more than he should... and than he gained weight lol
as for me i think he still looks good (as always), i don't like skinny guys... but passing the 80kg is not good for his health
a_rita
a_rita
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by jhalovesshowluo Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:28 pm

gelangielol wrote:oh rofl..
on bfb[17/1/2012] he weighed in at 77kg and he complained that his belt made him heavy.... which only weighed 0.4kg
he said hes over the healthy weight his docter recomended...[by 1 or 2 kg] and he and hudie [she got weighed also] and complained that the scale that he used on bfb was 7kg off.... [LIARRR XD]

hahaha..I've watched that episode..LOL..Show was hilarious..He can't believe that his weight was 77 kg..^^..from 67kg last October to 77 kg now.. or as He said there is just some problem on the weighing scale.. Very Happy

maybe he needs to lose weight..but not eat anything was a big No especially when he have to perform..He needs a lot of energy while singing and dancing at the same time..

anyways Show was handsome as always on that live ylbfb episode.. XD I can't see that 10kg difference at all..^^
jhalovesshowluo
jhalovesshowluo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 194

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:51 am

he has to lose more weight? he looks just fine to me... that's a lot to lose though, targeting 67kg from 77kg... he doesn't have to starve himself though... small frequent feedings is better than starvation (but of course, healthy foods, not junk foods)

anyway, congratulations to him for another award! Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by ralb38 Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:23 am

Hm.. I wonder if his company realises muscle mass weighs more than fat? Therefore, doesn't that just mean he's bulked up a lot since before? He's certainly doing enough physical exercise to become so muscly!

He's looking pretty good @ the weight he is right now - it's such a shame that size is such an issue when it's more abt appearance, not health (and he's not even fat!!!)

Awesome that he's right up there in the top 10 tho
ralb38
ralb38
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by kagari Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:24 am

ralb38 wrote:Hm.. I wonder if his company realises muscle mass weighs more than fat? Therefore, doesn't that just mean he's bulked up a lot since before? He's certainly doing enough physical exercise to become so muscly!

He's looking pretty good @ the weight he is right now - it's such a shame that size is such an issue when it's more abt appearance, not health (and he's not even fat!!!)

Awesome that he's right up there in the top 10 tho
Ey, this is exactly what I was wondering too.
It`s no suprise that he weighs more if he put`s up some more muscle`s.
kagari
kagari
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 533

https://www.facebook.com/pages/%E7%BE%85%E5%BF%97%E7%A5%A5-Show-

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Ordoñez Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:21 am

whoa~ that's so strick!!!!! needing to lose 5kg just for a single!!!!!! Mad poor mr. pig need to have a diet...

what is the issue about mayday's album by the way? I thought show is the king of album sales again?! the survey is still inaccurate?!?

congrats show for winning an award again!!!!!!! GONXI!!!!! By the way, what number is SHOW in the top 10?
Alyssa Ordoñez
Alyssa Ordoñez
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Ordoñez Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:33 am

claudz4lyf said:
Yeah ~~ Congrats, Show! Hey ~ Mayday's album got 160,000+ copies at the end of 2011? Aish ~~ Don't worry, he's still win from our hearts..

your right Claudz, we are still here to support him whether he's up or down... because every person has thier own failure and success...
Alyssa Ordoñez
Alyssa Ordoñez
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by chen ni Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:41 pm

just take care of your health show...thats the most important thing...many of us is so worried about you,,,just take care always...love you show
chen ni
chen ni
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by Friska Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:47 am

Show was great!!! Cool
I'm not wrong choice to be his fans Very Happy
Friska
Friska
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 27

http://www.mpop-store.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by marife Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:26 am

haha.. someone in twitter posts that Show is the only crazy one who lose weight during chinese new year.. I wonder then why would he lose weight on a holiday.. ah!! because his company told him to lose weight that's why.. sigh.. really unfortunate for our pig who loves to eat.. but I think his company will not give him a task that he can't do and voila.. here it is.. Show lose weight so easy.. Me wishing I could lose weight just like him..

oh.. something caught my eye.. is it true that A-mei went to Boracay with her staff?? As in Boracay Philippines?? Why it's not shown in local news??
marife
marife
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down