Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[4/12/2012 CpopAccess] Rainie Yang dedicates her first "nude" scene to Show Luo's "Heartbeat Love"

+8
jhalovesshowluo
yu_chun_shan
a_rita
freya1507
angelinechan
rawrr101
Alyssa Ordoñez
lzxslxz123
12 posters

Go down

[4/12/2012 CpopAccess] Rainie Yang dedicates her first "nude" scene to Show Luo's "Heartbeat Love" Empty [4/12/2012 CpopAccess] Rainie Yang dedicates her first "nude" scene to Show Luo's "Heartbeat Love"

Post by lzxslxz123 Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:46 pm

Written by: mishi on 4/11/2012 @ CpopAccess.com

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Show Luo has just released his 9th Album, “Good Show” and his new online mini film series “Heartbeat Love” will start its broadcast on April 12. Rainie Yang, his co-star in Hi My Sweetheart, is the female lead in the music love story.

The plot follows Show and Rainie as two strangers who end up sharing a hotel room during their trip to Australia thanks to a prank Show’s friends decided to play on him. A mix-up of Show’s luggage results in Rainie mistaking him for being gay, and in one scene, she takes off her towel in front of him to put lotion on her back. Rainie gave up her first on-screen nude shot from the back to this production, and mentioned afterward that the filming of that scene was even more awkward than kissing scenes. Show promised to make it up to her by appearing as her guest in many of her future concerts.

Show and Rainie spent three weeks in Australia, filming in three states across the country (Victoria, New South Wales and Tasmania) on a budget of $20 million NTD ($677,240 USD). The majority of the funding came from Tourism Australia, who chose Show and Rainie to film the mini film series as promotion of Australian tourism to the Chinese market. They were chosen for their individual popularity as well as for the incredible chemistry they showed onscreen in Hi My Sweetheart, making them a favourite with fans. The spark they show onscreen when working together was again ignited when filming a bed scene, in which they ruffle up their hair and clothes and pull faces at the camera, going for a comedic effect, rather than the conventional romantic bed scenes.

The mini film series is 50 minutes long, but will be broadcast in 10 minute episodes once a week, starting from April 12 at midnight on Yahoo.com.tw and at noon on Tudou Channel. (Taiwan Time)

Source: Libertytimes, UDN, Appledaily, Yahoo.com.tw
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

[4/12/2012 CpopAccess] Rainie Yang dedicates her first "nude" scene to Show Luo's "Heartbeat Love" Empty Re: [4/12/2012 CpopAccess] Rainie Yang dedicates her first "nude" scene to Show Luo's "Heartbeat Love"

Post by Alyssa Ordoñez Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:36 am

Oh my! Ranie really shot a nude scene?! Oh that's really awkward of her~ Laughing
i'm quite sure that Show have already seen some part of her body... i wish he had not seen something (don't mind me, i'm just jealous pale)
Alyssa Ordoñez
Alyssa Ordoñez
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 261

Back to top Go down

[4/12/2012 CpopAccess] Rainie Yang dedicates her first "nude" scene to Show Luo's "Heartbeat Love" Empty Re: [4/12/2012 CpopAccess] Rainie Yang dedicates her first "nude" scene to Show Luo's "Heartbeat Love"

Post by rawrr101 Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:39 am

Rainie was really nude? No nu bra or anything in front?

They really look so cute togetherrr.
rawrr101
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by angelinechan Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:25 am

rawrr101 wrote:Rainie was really nude? No nu bra or anything in front?

They really look so cute togetherrr.

it says she was wearing nu bra.. but still, NUDE hahaha... sexyyyyyy
angelinechan
angelinechan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 517

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1834794308

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:24 pm

hahaha for sure she did wear somthing infront hahahah

and also actually it was not her first nude scene - she did a movie before
spider lillies where she was naked and even had a "real" bed scene hahaha

but anyway nice scene ....

but my dear show ...
Show promised to make it up to her by appearing as her guest in many of her future concerts.
lol this is not making up - making p would mean we see your naked back in the next drama ;-) hahahaa
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rita Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:01 pm

does anyone knows where can i watch this subbed?
a_rita
a_rita
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:12 am

his reaction in that scene was so funny... hahaha... Very Happy

a_rita wrote:does anyone knows where can i watch this subbed?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
i saw it subbed here... Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by jhalovesshowluo Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:45 am

freya1507 wrote:

making up would mean we see your naked back in the next drama ;-) hahahaa

I so love this idea..but do you think he would agree?I guess we have to wait forever.. Laughing I wonder why he became conservative than before I mean like the way he dressed I saw some of his old pics wearing only blazer without inner shirt, I think that was during one of his signing event but now with that body he has just keeping it.. Very Happy but don't get me wrong I truly respect him a lot..I'm just a curious fan after all.. Laughing
jhalovesshowluo
jhalovesshowluo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 194

Back to top Go down

Post by bimbei_12 Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:24 am

jhalovesshowluo wrote: I wonder why he became conservative than before I mean like the way he dressed I saw some of his old pics wearing only blazer without inner shirt, I think that was during one of his signing event but now with that body he has just keeping it.. Very Happy but don't get me wrong I truly respect him a lot..I'm just a curious fan after all.. Laughing

i think the pics that your saying is during his album where he got Jolin featured in it?..and yeah..i'm kinda curious here too..maybe b'coz of the rumours that he have been through..especially the online scandal one..that's why he's being careful now and not showing his body off randomly anymore?..except for the Silence Phobia MV i guess :/
bimbei_12
bimbei_12
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 161

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rita Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:32 am

actually, there's a video around 2008 (not sure) where he takes of his shirt in the end of the rehearsal in NY... maybe he wasn't expecting that would be online Razz... i'm sure everybody already saw that video Twisted Evil
its kind of funny, it looks that he wasn't shy when he was more careless about his body than now that he is in better shape... shouldn't be the opposite? scratch Rolling Eyes
a_rita
a_rita
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by shan_munchkin Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:18 pm

LoL i wonder how many "re-takes" if there's any~, when Rainie was "nude" and SHOW chokes from eating his chips~...haha
shan_munchkin
shan_munchkin
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 445

https://www.facebook.com/shanmunchkin

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:20 am

shan_munchkin wrote:LoL i wonder how many "re-takes" if there's any~, when Rainie was "nude" and SHOW chokes from eating his chips~...haha

Haha Very Happy yeah right. and when the staffs would give Show water to drink but when remembered Rainie's nude scene, he would spill off the water from his mouth. haha
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Ordoñez Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:43 pm

is this the first film of show that have nude scene? Question
Alyssa Ordoñez
Alyssa Ordoñez
Super Fan
Super Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhutaitai Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:21 am

Hi ! Where can I watch this "Heartbeat love?" is it aired everyday?
xiaozhutaitai
xiaozhutaitai
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 184

Back to top Go down

Post by jhalovesshowluo Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:56 am

xiaozhutaitai wrote:Hi ! Where can I watch this "Heartbeat love?" is it aired everyday?

hello Very Happy here is the link with the English-subbed as well..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's every Thursday only and will last until May 10 Smile
jhalovesshowluo
jhalovesshowluo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 194

Back to top Go down

Post by princezblu Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:08 am

hahah... i hope how will be more popular Smile)
princezblu
princezblu
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Ordoñez Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:25 am

i wish all episodes will be translated, so everyone will understand it more. i know that they're only targeting mainland china but it's best if they translate it so other countries will be able to understand it too... Surprised
Alyssa Ordoñez
Alyssa Ordoñez
Super Fan
Super Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down