Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

Show Luo Gets Pimples, Rainie Yang Delays Period

+6
freya1507
rokziie
avondale09
kriztetalovesxioazhu
xiangxuanlin
piggypiglet30
10 posters

Go down

Show Luo Gets Pimples, Rainie Yang Delays Period Empty Show Luo Gets Pimples, Rainie Yang Delays Period

Post by piggypiglet30 Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:01 pm

Show Luo Gets Pimples, Rainie Yang Delays Period

Source: Sina
Translation: endlessjoy @ Asianfanatics.net

Show Luo (Xiao Zhu) and Rainie Yang’s idol drama <Hi My Sweetheart> received high ratings on its premiere. Yesterday during the celebration, the producer, Angie Chai, was asked if she has watched the competing drama, <Autumn’s Concerto>? This drama’s leading actor is Vanness Wu, the actor she helped to be famous from the start. She jokingly replied, saying that the drama’s picture seems uncivilized and the music is somewhat awkward, which does not really suit Vanness. Then Rainie and Show said that because they are busy filming, they do not have time to watch that drama; therefore, they should not give any comments. As for <Hi My Sweetheart>, it is still busy filming, so all the actors are very tired. Within two days, Show flew all over Taipei, Chengdu, Hong Kong, and Kaohsiung; so much pressure that he grew a pimple by the corner of his mouth. Rainie has so much pressure that her period delayed for a month. However, this idol drama helped CTS made a record of having a 7.3 times jump in ratings. Angie said that it is worth it, even if it means pressured until becoming sick.

This post has been edited by doraemon♡JAY: Today, 01:19 AM
piggypiglet30
piggypiglet30
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

Show Luo Gets Pimples, Rainie Yang Delays Period Empty Re: Show Luo Gets Pimples, Rainie Yang Delays Period

Post by xiangxuanlin Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:40 am

lol, the media knows that detail of the artist? rainie's period? lol. and i think show's pimple at the corner of his mouth is because of him loving food. sometimes forget to wipe of the oil from his food! just kidding. lol. Smile
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Show Luo Gets Pimples, Rainie Yang Delays Period Empty Re: Show Luo Gets Pimples, Rainie Yang Delays Period

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:38 am

LOL at this.media people doesn't have any news to write that's why they focused on SHOW's pimples and Rainie's period... lol!

i'm just happy that they got good ratings on their first episode cheers bounce now im off to watch it online.... bounce

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiaozhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:44 am

LOL awww Show it happens to everyone, hahaha. Rainie's pretty lucky though, hahaha.
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:09 pm

LMAO. so even the cause of having a pressure can still make a media write a news?! hahaha. when i read the title, i was like " what?! even mentioning that?" Smile) though i wanna see show's pimples. i think if ever this would be the first time seeing it. Haha. & in the corner of his mouth? its because everyone wants to kiss him! lol.
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:08 pm

wow the press really speak out details ... okay pimples are to see but delay of period ????

okay but really really happy that the rating for the first part was so good ^^
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:36 pm

Wow good rate i hope it will continue to rise...Show got pimples maybe he was so busyyyyy and he got sleep so late that why hehehe...so busy i hope he had time to rest...
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by iamcrazy Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:54 am

maybe show get pimple due to nt enough of sleep.. HOHOHOHOHOHO..
iamcrazy
iamcrazy
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by watermo Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:45 am

Wow!
It is a good rating.
watermo
watermo
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by ShowMusic Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:29 pm

Too much info!

ShowMusic
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down