Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[06/25/2008 - China Times] Show Lo Helps A Girl Use Facial Mask, Gets $1 Million

+2
gandezt
o_ost1nao_o
6 posters

Go down

[06/25/2008 - China Times] Show Lo Helps A Girl Use Facial Mask, Gets $1 Million Empty [06/25/2008 - China Times] Show Lo Helps A Girl Use Facial Mask, Gets $1 Million

Post by o_ost1nao_o Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:29 pm

Show Lo Helps A Girl Use Facial Mask, Gets $1 Million

06/25/2008

Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo has filmed yet another new commercial for the year, and had to do 20 takes, filming from 2 A.M. to 3 in the afternoon the next day, endorsement vaue of $1 million.

Show had filmed a commercial for Watsons 2 years ago, in the commercial, he thoughtfully bought sanitary pads for a female friend, which made a huge impression in everyone's mind. For this second collaboration, it was his first time accepting a filming in the early hour of day, working with closing time lighting. But there was a classic punchline in the commercial that he just couldn't get right, and on top of the other filming business he had to do, he had to work a consecutive 32 hours to complete his work.

In the commercial, Show demonstrated the strategy to spoil women, by doing magic tricks, helping put on facial masks, and accompanying her while shopping etc... filming sweetly with the female co-star. He was careful to abide by Bai Long Wang's words to stay abstinent/away from girls, so he said, "I haven't used these moves in a long time, so I can only take the chance to use them in the commercial!"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Source: China Times
Photo Source: Sina
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[06/25/2008 - China Times] Show Lo Helps A Girl Use Facial Mask, Gets $1 Million Empty Re: [06/25/2008 - China Times] Show Lo Helps A Girl Use Facial Mask, Gets $1 Million

Post by gandezt Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:16 pm

Wohohow..
So cute!! So cute!!
Wanna be dat girL..
ah..
LoL
gandezt
gandezt
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 339

Back to top Go down

[06/25/2008 - China Times] Show Lo Helps A Girl Use Facial Mask, Gets $1 Million Empty Re: [06/25/2008 - China Times] Show Lo Helps A Girl Use Facial Mask, Gets $1 Million

Post by blissfulting Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:53 pm

Xiao Zhu needs to watch his health! I'm glad he's earning so much money, but really, it's not worth it if he becomes ill (again) from working too much. On the other hand, his hard work is partly what makes us love him so much Very Happy

oh, and he looks finee in those pics ;P
blissfulting
blissfulting
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 676

http://blissfulting.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:42 am

From 2 A.M to 3 P.M???!
Woah~
Thats gotta be a real hard work..
Once in a while is okay i guess..
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by stuipid445 Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:09 am

What was the line of words that he could not get it right for like a thousand times like that ?? And what did Bai He Long tell him that he cannot do to girls ?
stuipid445
stuipid445
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by engin Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:30 pm

2 AM? watch your health honey!!!

waaaa why am i not lucky? He is so HOTTTT!!!! i wanna eat him!
i miss him acting in dramas, Hot Shot will be a great show ;D
engin
engin
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down