Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[6/4/2012 XinMSN] Show Luo apologizes to Anthony Wong

+13
Nokkyu16
hninnwintnaing
Tikisomia
claudz4lyf
piggypiglet30
lollipopbbt<3show
yu_chun_shan
ilavshowforever
czeherazade
Sandhiya
princezblu
rawrr101
lzxslxz123
17 posters

Go down

[6/4/2012 XinMSN] Show Luo apologizes to Anthony Wong Empty [6/4/2012 XinMSN] Show Luo apologizes to Anthony Wong

Post by lzxslxz123 Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

After being insulted by self-professed Jay Chou fans, who described Show Luo's action of kissing his mother a form of "incest", Jay's godfather and Hong Kong actor Anthony Wong, asked on his microblog earlier last week, "Who is Show Luo?" which led to backlash from the singer's fans.

The actor later corrected his post by claiming to know Xiao Zhu (Show's nickname) but not the name "Show Luo" which did little to appease the fans.

At an endorsement event yesterday, Show expressed his apologies to the veteran actor twice, saying that "it is only normal that he does not know who I am. I have yet to act in any movies before." The 32-year-old added that he "hope that the fans will calm down."

He expressed that if his fans have been rude to the actor, "I will apologize to him on the fans' behalf."

Following Show's apology, Anthony wrote on his microblog yesterday claiming that he does not have fans, and does not need fans. "What I have are friends and everyone is on equal grounds, I don't need people worshipping me," the actor expressed.

In other related news, Show also sternly expressed that "everyone can scold me, point their middle fingers at me, but cannot attack my mother." The singer added that he only has his mother left and "if I can't even protect my mother, I'll be very disappointed."

In contrast to Show's agitated responses, his mother witty reply tickled the singer when she expressed that "if such a big fuss was made just because of a kiss, didn't these people get breastfed when they are younger?"

Source: XinMSN

lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

[6/4/2012 XinMSN] Show Luo apologizes to Anthony Wong Empty Re: [6/4/2012 XinMSN] Show Luo apologizes to Anthony Wong

Post by rawrr101 Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:07 am

I don't know why but in my point of view, Anthony Wong kinda sounds rude. I don't know why. Maybe its the "i dont need people worshipping me" part. Haha~ Anyways, Show is always so kind and humble. Smile
rawrr101
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

[6/4/2012 XinMSN] Show Luo apologizes to Anthony Wong Empty Re: [6/4/2012 XinMSN] Show Luo apologizes to Anthony Wong

Post by princezblu Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:13 am

aaarrgh!!! that anthony wong is so boastful!! bwiset! sarap pumatay ng tao
princezblu
princezblu
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandhiya Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:20 pm

WOW Go Luo mama!!! Love her comment!!❤❤❤
Sandhiya
Sandhiya
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by czeherazade Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:26 pm

Who is Anthony Wong anyway? Sorry, I may not be Chinese but I only know a few and one of them is Show Luo. If he thinks that we are on the same ground.. the fans are just being protective of Show's feelings against this controversy..

That's right Luo Mama.. maybe they were not breastfed.
czeherazade
czeherazade
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by ilavshowforever Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:03 pm

LOOOL Luo mama :')
ilavshowforever
ilavshowforever
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 87

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000327895476

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:19 pm

luo mama's comment for the win! hehe... Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:57 pm

Actually, some/most/all of those being rude to Anthony are not show fans. Some fans clicked on the mean people's weibo and they saw that they don't even follow show. They follow jay Chou groups. I don't want to being jay into this but that's the truth. They know how much this will destroy Show's reputation and ours too.

And the incest stuff, that is the most stupid thing I have ever heard.

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

Post by piggypiglet30 Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:03 am

I find this Anthony Wong to be very arrogant. Ok, let's say he really didn't know Show by his full name ( which I kind of don't buy. If you really don't know, why not look it up? Instead of proclaiming online and waiting for people to respond to you. ) But to come back at Show with that sort of statement right after Show apologized to him, is really rude. His comment wasn't directed to Show fans, it was directed to Show himself.

First of all, Show is so humble and kind, saying how it is normal for Anthony Wong not to know him and all. And actually apologizing on behalf of his fans is really amazing. And like many of you have said, it might not even be real Show fans, and just fake ones trying to mess up Show's reputation.

Secondly, about the comment that Anthony replied back about how he doesn't need fans...and he doesn't need people worshipping him....What about all those people supporting him and his movies? I seriously doubt that he can call all those people his "friends". I've never watched any of his movies, and I'm sure he's great at what he does...but im sure his success isn't purely based on his craft alone. And fans don't have to "worship" their favorite singer/actor, but they can support them and that's what real Show fans do.

Actually, I feel as if the fans of Show are more of the equal ground that Anthony's talking about. When Show is hurt or bullied, we defend him. When fans are the target of scrutiny, Show backs us up. Family~ <3

And yeah, the whole issue with Luo mama and him is just messed up...I kiss my parents all the time, and will until I get really old!
piggypiglet30
piggypiglet30
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:58 am

I don't know Anthony Wong, please ~ We didn't know this guy ah..

Stupid Jay Chou fans gets to attack from us, Show Luovers..
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by Tikisomia Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:09 am

If you think about it, it is really sad that it is Jay Chou's fans (correct me if I'm wrong) aren't Show and Jay Chou friends? If they are friends, why can't their fans be friends too? I don't know about the rest of the family....but I'm getting tired of this "Show's fans said/did this" and "Jay Chou's fans said/did that" Can't we all just get along I mean...sure yeah, there is coing to be competition in the entertainment world. But it would be nice if everyone's fans could realize that the other's idols work hard too. It is hard to make it into the entertainment world and as fans we should try to make it easier for our idols by not picking on someone eles idol just to raise our idol up. No preformer wants those kinds of fans, at least, not any true artest. Sorry for the rant, but I had to put in my say here.......and go Luo mama!
Tikisomia
Tikisomia
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by hninnwintnaing Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:34 am

I am really sad to hear the words of Anthony Wong. He used to be a very good actor but it's a pity to find out his attitude is zero while coming to judge unbiased. Perhaps he is angry because all media oppose the situation of incest Show directing the blame for Jay mismanagement among his fans. Yet, he does not necessarily need to say the fans need not to worshipping him or whatever. Worship Show Luo or not but not you! YOU DO NOT NEED TO MIND SO MUCH DETAILED ABOUT SHOW LUO. YOU AS A BUSY BODY MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS, ANTHONY WONG! WHAT YOU JEALOUS?

hninnwintnaing
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Nokkyu16 Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:31 am

He doesn't need to say fans or friend. It can't be that all of his fans becomin his friend. Does he really remmember all of his friend name u.u I don't think so.. Don't be so rude on small little detail between fans and friends. I can see show always being kind to his fans..
Nokkyu16
Nokkyu16
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanika3 Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:13 pm

Super Luo Mama!!!<3 I agree with her ^^

Nanika3

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluestar7 Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:39 am

I think this report is being biased against Anthony Wong. I've never heard of him until today and did think he was rather cocky with that statement but from what I've read, this report did not fully cover what happened. There was a lot more behind this and it was not in the report.
I do think Show was very gracious to apologise on behalf his fans, he always tries to find ways to avoid conflict. I hope Jay and Show's friendship won't be hurt because of this.
As for the not knowing who Show is thing, I found out from other sources that Anthony is a senior and that he is based him Hong Kong. Seniors don't usually take notice of their juniors and if Mr Wong doesn't follow mainstream music, him not knowing who Luo Zhi Xiang is isn't that surprising(he did say he knew Xiao Zhu though so maybe he just doesn't know Show's real name). C'mon, it's not a crime to not know Show, I feel kind of sorry for him for getting all this backlash.

Bluestar7

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:13 am

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM BASHING, SCOLDING OR TALKING BAD ABOUT JAY CHOU'S FANS, OTHER FANS AND ANTHONY WONG HIMSELF.

THANK YOU
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:24 am

I feel like I have to add in some fair words into this whole situation.

I think this whole unfortunate situation have been magnified to such a large scale and i dare say it's the fans who have aggravated this situation thus far. And by fans, i literally mean the general definition of fans. Regardless of which artists you support or "worship". All this bashing are never going to end and seriously, do you fans wants Show to apologise to other parties for what you have done? I don't think so.

Yes, i do agree that Anthony Wong went a little too far with his comments about not needing fans but as long as he did not mean it DIRECTLY to Show, I can let it go. And you know what is the best way to get revenge? BY FORGIVING.

And the whole "Who is Show?" issue. Really. 99% of the artists out there knows Show Luo by the name Xiao Zhu so it is not very surprising that he doesn't know because after all, he is an ACTOR. In HONG KONG. So yeah. PEACE OUT Y'ALL~ ^^v
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by czeherazade Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:40 am

@ piggypiglet30.. you’re so calm.. I love your comment.. it speaks with maturity and wisdom.. me.. I’m thw war freak when people hurt my family and friends..

@ Tikisomia.. you’re right.. the one who made bad finger at Show is a Jay Chou fans.. The Anthony Wong is Jay Chou’s godfather..

@ Claudz.. no need to know this Anthony Wong Evil or Very Mad it's just a waste of time.. I’d rather search more about Show than him pig
czeherazade
czeherazade
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Ordoñez Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:19 am

i'm so speechless about this issue... silent but i think... FORGIVING is the best way to solve this!!! cheers better not give comments anymore cause it will just make this issue longer... pig
Alyssa Ordoñez
Alyssa Ordoñez
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down