Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[07/06/12 XinMSN] Anthony Wong asks Show Luo's fans to let him off

+7
czeherazade
princezblu
gelangielol
claudz4lyf
yu_chun_shan
ilavshowforever
lollipopbbt<3show
11 posters

Go down

[07/06/12 XinMSN] Anthony Wong asks Show Luo's fans to let him off Empty [07/06/12 XinMSN] Anthony Wong asks Show Luo's fans to let him off

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:17 am

The actor also mocked the fans who created trouble for him and the singer in Cantonese slang

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jay Chou's and Show Luo's fans got embroiled in an online scuffle when some self-professed fans of the former insulted Show. Hong Kong actor Anthony Wong who is also Jay's godfather got implicated in this incident after he asked on his microblog, "Who's Show Luo?"
Since the news got out, Show has expressed his apologies twice to the actor on behalf of his fans but these fans continued to slam Anthony on his microblog.
On Monday night, Anthony suddenly asked "to be let off the hook" on his microblog. He wrote: "Please leave. I've said many times, I didn't know who Show Luo was, but now I do. It's Xiao Zhu [Show's nickname]. He is a big star, a dancing king, is an idol, please let us both off! He apologized to me twice, I didn't know who he was, but because of people like you guys, he had to apologize to me out of the blue. Go away!"
As his original entry contained vulgarities, Show's fans felt that the actor was insincere and continued to bash Anthony through his microblog.
Responding to the backlash, the 50-year-old actor posted another entry on his microblog on Tuesday morning, using Cantonese slang to mock the troublemakers.
Anthony wrote, "I remembered when I was young, there's a type of people call 'troublemakers' and they are usually cons, perverts or thieves. They will make a mountain out of a molehill and they had been gone for more than 10 years. Recently, they once again appear on microblogs and they are youths."
With regards to the incident, Show's manager expressed that the singer "protected his mother and apologized to Anthony. Therefore, he will not make any more comments."

Source: Xin MSN Entertainment

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[07/06/12 XinMSN] Anthony Wong asks Show Luo's fans to let him off Empty Re: [07/06/12 XinMSN] Anthony Wong asks Show Luo's fans to let him off

Post by ilavshowforever Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:05 pm

yeah i think show fans are going a little overboard on this ): even though im mad at this antony dude as well, its not worth it making show luo apologise to him for us!
ilavshowforever
ilavshowforever
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 87

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000327895476

Back to top Go down

[07/06/12 XinMSN] Anthony Wong asks Show Luo's fans to let him off Empty Re: [07/06/12 XinMSN] Anthony Wong asks Show Luo's fans to let him off

Post by yu_chun_shan Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:52 pm

i think they should just let this go... i mean, show has already apologized in behalf of his fans so for me, i think it's a sign to stop... but that's just my opinion though...
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:09 am

Boo! I don't like his attitude, and from his mind was just flopped..
Stop that, please ~ Show promised from you, Anthony..
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by gelangielol Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:29 am

i think the fans are going a lil overboard since maybe they think the canto dude should have done some homework (research) on who luo zhi xiang is...
but come on. hes a senior in the entertainment industry so.. its understandable why he doesnt know who luo zhixiang is.
gelangielol
gelangielol
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

Post by princezblu Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:34 pm

this old dude is gettin' on my nerves!!!
princezblu
princezblu
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by czeherazade Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:35 am

Sister in Show.. let's forget about this dude.. let's forget that we have read a name of this dude.. and let's forget this happened Evil or Very Mad We are just wasting our time about this dude who has done nothing to our lives.. This dude had nothing to do with Show..

Let's pick up our hearts and let Show into our hearts. Show has humbled himself in our behalf.. it's more than I can take bounce If Show shows no bitterness.. then let this dude off our hook.. If Show shows forgiveness.. then shall we do. Show is the one whose got more than we can take and Show has won another fight with a big and forgiving heart.

Claudz, gelangielol, princezblu.. I know how you feel..

LET THIS ISSUE DIE DOWN WITH ITSELF
this dude's not worth our time Twisted Evil
BETTER YET
no more news posted about this dude
here on SHOW'S SITE

As long as Show is okay.. then let us be still and calm ourselves.
czeherazade
czeherazade
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by Nokkyu16 Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:19 am

Its going a little bit too far I guess x.x
Nokkyu16
Nokkyu16
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessjoy Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:26 pm

Anthony is a great actor and his personality/attitude is known to be kind of rough and straightforward.

I understand how the fans are infuriated when Anthony first said that he does not know who Show Luo is, but then he does know who Xiao Zhu is. Honestly, in HK, Show is more known as Xiao Zhu than his real name. Show apologized to Anthony on behalf of his fans, which is doing the right. It should have just stopped right there. No point for the fans to continue the bashing. I honestly don't blame Anthony for reacting/responding the way he did from all the mockery.
endlessjoy
endlessjoy
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 415

Back to top Go down

Post by Elimoon0 Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:04 am

Also, if you go on weibo, you will realize most of the people bashing Anthony are fake Show fans. They would open accounts for the purpose of scolding people. It's like there was an account who's first post was the incident at the airport, saying that he just passed by and decided to record an artist. Show knows that there are fake fans too!
But yes, you cannot deny that there was actually SFC that bashed him too.
Since Show already apologized three times and explained this in Singapore, Hong Kong, AAAND in full detail in Taiwan and now isn't talking about it anymore, it's dying down and will be over soon.
I mean Anthony and Show's names are no longer on the hot searches on weibo anymore, so that is a good sign. Smile

Plus Anthony's personality has always been so straightforward(although I think he shouldn't be so...rough because he is still a senior) and doesn't know it when he has hurt others. But at this sensitive time, it would make a lot of Show fans feel that he is siding with his godson, Jay. :S
Elimoon0
Elimoon0

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Ordoñez Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:41 am

i seriously respect all your opinions, but for me it's best to forget all of what happened because like what gelangielol and endlessjoy said, he's already a senior and also in HK show is more know as xiao zhu. so maybe he's really innocent. show had done nothing wrong but because of us fans, he apologized. i can't take it anymore! i hope all these silly issues will soon come to an END. Crying or Very sad
Alyssa Ordoñez
Alyssa Ordoñez
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down