Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[02/16/2008 - Sina] Show Lo's First Concert In Hong Kong, First Day Has Long Been Sold Out!

Go down

[02/16/2008 - Sina] Show Lo's First Concert In Hong Kong, First Day Has Long Been Sold Out! Empty [02/16/2008 - Sina] Show Lo's First Concert In Hong Kong, First Day Has Long Been Sold Out!

Post by o_ost1nao_o Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:04 pm

Show Lo's First Concert in Hong Kong, First Day Has Long Been Sold Out!

02/16/2008

Holding his first Concert in Hong Kong, Show Lo will be at the Pop TV arena on 2/23 and 2/24 holding 2 concerts. The first day has long been sold out and over-filled, so due to the good ticket sales, the organizers immediately added another concert on the 24th, but almost immediately those were sold out as well. Yesterday, 2/15, they received complaints from the fans. Because the organizers had over-sold tickets for the concert on the 23rd, they had moved a lot of the fan club ordered tickets to the 24th. Some people didn't even get tickets and can only get a refund now.

With regards to this, the Gold Label spokesman hopes that the fans would be able to forgive the situation of immense over-selling of tickets. Earlier, there have been fans complaining about how the organizers had adjusted the most expensive tickets from $400 to $480. Even though Gold Label had explained that tickets had always been set at $480, but there are still complains, Gold Label still insists that they never increased the price.

[Note: At the International Fan Club, they had a group purchase opportunity for these tickets. At first it was $400 for the most expensive tickets, but during the middle of their purchasing window, they were notified that the tickets were actually $480. I don't exactly know who is at fault here.. but I'm pretty sure Gold Label has to take blame for this. The organizers at the Fan Club wouldn't just randomly provide a ticket price without prior notice from Gold Label, right? I just think Gold Label has been really unorganized. . . =\ I feel bad for Show.. but I'm glad so many people are attending!!! Smile ]

Source: Sina
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down