Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[07/29/2008 - UDN] “HOT SHOT” Typhoon Meets “Fate”

5 posters

Go down

[07/29/2008 - UDN] “HOT SHOT” Typhoon Meets “Fate” Empty [07/29/2008 - UDN] “HOT SHOT” Typhoon Meets “Fate”

Post by o_ost1nao_o Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:29 pm

hehe sorry a little late Razz

*Do not repost/reuse without prior permission*
“HOT SHOT” Typhoon Meets “Fate”

07/29/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[caption: Jerry Yan (right) and Show’s fight scene have been amused]

The night before the last CTV, GTV’s “HOT SHOT” and TTV, SetTV’s “Fated To Love You” crossed for the first time, and coincidentally met with a typhoon break. Yesterday, the ratings were unable to be observed, but netizens were already writing their own reviews. Jerry Yan let his guard down about his appearance and reputation, with his mouth crooked and tongue sticking out, which had surprised viewers. Show was said that he acted like he was on “100% Entertainment,” very funny; “Fate” was criticized to be “draggy+female co-star being stubbon+commercials at full blast,” and was said that the plot is just dragging out and constantly making misunderstandings between the male and female co-stars.

Jerry Yan went all out, with his cold charm and being someone who cares about his appearance a lot, was punched by Chou Cai Shih until his mouth went crooked, and when he was up against Show, he had squished his face together, which was described as being embodied by “Chen Chou Rong’s sour date lips.” But he also walked out from the shadows of “Dao Ming Shih,” giving the audience a different Jerry Yan.

Chun had very little screen time in the first episode, Show’s “Yuan Da Ying” and Jerry’s “Dong Fang Xiang” obviously had more screen time. Not only was he a little silly and thickheaded, silly to the max, netizens and viewers had had opinions on opposite sides of the spectrum. Some thought that Show was super cute and natural, but others also said that Show is acting like how he is on “100% Entertainment,” very variety show-like.

After the first episode aired, Show immediately hopped online to see how viewers and netizens had thought. He admitted that at first the silhouette of “Qin Lang” (Character in Corner with Love) was still there, but afterwards it switched out, he said, “It doesn’t matter if we win or lose, as long as the audience acknowledges it, that’ll be enough for me.”

“Hot Shot” and “Fated To Love You” crossed paths, and fierce too. Even the Mainland media wanted in on how the TV ratings were. Sina also described “Hot Shot” as “The Coming Together of A-level, Handsome Guys,” and then started a poll, almost 80% of the voters answered that “the reason they’re going to watch Hot Shot” is because “it has 3 of the hottest guys in it, so you can’t miss out,” which is about the same mindset as Taiwanese viewers.

“Fated To Love You” is currently caught up between misunderstanding upon misunderstanding between Ethan Ruan and Chen Qiao En. Lots of viewers feel that Chen Qiao En’s listening to the love confession through the i-Pod is touching, but others feel that the drama is just dragging on, thinking that Chen Qiao En is always angry at Ethan, believing that the script writers are just trying to lengthen the drama.

Source: UDN
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

Last edited by o_ost1nao_o on Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[07/29/2008 - UDN] “HOT SHOT” Typhoon Meets “Fate” Empty Re: [07/29/2008 - UDN] “HOT SHOT” Typhoon Meets “Fate”

Post by littlecutekitty Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:32 pm

wow, this article is so true! O_O
i like fated to love you, but now i find myself saying "when will this end?!" a good drama that does not drag will have the viewers counting down the episodes because they don't want it to end and wishing for more. however, a drama that starts to drag will have the viewers count down the episodes because they want it to hurry up and end already!

and i was really surprised that jerry yan made those faces, completely hilarious and uncalled for cuz you almost never see him do something like that.

and xiao zhu, need i say more? amazing as always, giving at least 100% to whatever he's doing <3
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

[07/29/2008 - UDN] “HOT SHOT” Typhoon Meets “Fate” Empty Re: [07/29/2008 - UDN] “HOT SHOT” Typhoon Meets “Fate”

Post by JuiceBox Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:25 am

hmm...So what if Jerry has a different personality in this drama? You can't expect him to have the same acting for every drama =.=

Lol... people watch it cause of the three guys
WELL! i watch it cause of Show! xP That's ALL we need =D
JuiceBox
JuiceBox
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:02 pm

Good job, the cast of Hot Shot is finally steping up their game. No offense to Fated, it IS GETTING soooo draggyyy. :[
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by engin Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:27 pm

FTLY is getting very draggy at first i though it will be 20 ep, then i heard it will be 22 and nor it end up to be 23 right? misunderstanding... i hate misunderstand situation that so uncomfortable... i think Show is very nature in the show. and I am watching it BECAUSE OF SHOW Very Happy and i am proud of that.
engin
engin
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down