Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[07/31/2008 - GTV] “HOT SHOT” Ratings Celebration

+2
nato_jung
o_ost1nao_o
6 posters

Go down

[07/31/2008 - GTV] “HOT SHOT” Ratings Celebration Empty [07/31/2008 - GTV] “HOT SHOT” Ratings Celebration

Post by o_ost1nao_o Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:02 pm

*Do Not Repost/Reuse Without Prior Permission*
“HOT SHOT” Ratings Celebration

07/31/2008

Chun Wu Waits to See “Little” Little Pig
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
CTV, GTV’s idol drama “Hot Shot” TV ratings were great, its first episode had broken a record of all idol dramas, with a high of 4.01. Yesterday all the actors, Show Lo, Coco Chiang, Tracy Chou, George Hu, Lee Bo Yan, Chang Ying Ming, Lin Chi Feng all attended the celebratory party. Playing the “Basketball game” with fans. Show Lo, who had just returned to Taiwan from Hong Kong, said that on the day of the premiere, he held a little premiere event in his own home, gathering friends over at his house to watch, and then observing his friends’ reactions. As soon as it went to commercial, he turned down the volume and asked everyone to give an opinion. Coco also said, “I got a bunch of friends to get snacks ready, and went to the bathroom before hand, and didn’t leave the television set for 2 hours.” When interviewing for papers, they also connected over to Chun who was overseas in Korea. Show picked up the phone and said to Chun, “I’ve got lots of chicks here! When are you coming back?” Chun told Show to work up his body, and said, “When the TV ratings break 10, I’ll tell Show to trip down, and after I see it, I’ll describe it to you guys, I’m really good at describing!”

Three A Ranks Let’s Audience Feel Guilty , Show Says, “GREAT!”
Show, who would often go online to leave messages, said, “At first I wasn’t satisfied with the TV ratings, because Chun and I both bet that it’d break 8, but then that lots of netizen friends had said that they were being put into a difficult position, whether they should continue watching the drama on the other channel, or change the channel. So being able to have them struggle with that makes, me happy already!” At the event, they brought in a parrot to represent skyrocketing TV ratings. But unthinkably, the parrot was being uncooperative in the beginning, not wanting to get out of the cage, but as soon as it flew onto Show’s arm, it immediately spread its wings, Show comically added, “I had ohped that it would nervous and then “chuah sai,” this way everyone would get some news on them!” [note : “chuah sai” is Taiwanese. It’s to mean, when someone is so scared, they poop.]

TV Ratings Skyrocket, Gives Hardy Promise
Along with TV ratings setting new highs, the media begins to center their attention on the reports on actors’ promises. At the event, they even prepared a TV ratings drawing game. The Thunderclap Three drew “Break 7, must buy everyone half-tendon, half-meat, beef noodles with egg.” Coco Chiang and George Hu drew “Break 9, high jump.” Show Lo and Tracy Chou drew the most anticipated one, “Break 8, blow trumpet.” With the double-entendre, it got everyone roaring in laughter. When Show first drew the card, he was shocked, and kept saying, “That’s not appropriate! It should be her, and I’ll be at her side cheering her on!” After saying that, he discovered that it didn’t sound right, and that the more he said it, the odder it sounded. Then a reporter also asked Show, of “Hot Shot’s” 3 A-ranked actors, who’s the most handsome? He said, “Everyone is different, Jerry is attentively handsome, Chun is white-ly handsome, I’m dark-ly handsome!”

TV Ratings Skyrocket, Gives Hardy Promise

Along with TV ratings setting new highs, the media begins to center their attention on the reports on actors’ promises. At the event, they even prepared a TV ratings drawing game. The Thunderclap Three drew “Break 7, must buy everyone half-tendon, half-meat, beef noodles with egg.” Coco Chiang and George Hu drew “Break 9, high jump.” Show Lo and Tracy Chou drew the most anticipated one, “Break 8, blow trumpet.” With the double-entendre, it got everyone roaring in laughter. When Show first drew the card, he was shocked, and kept saying, “That’s not appropriate! It should be her, and I’ll be at her side cheering her on!” After saying that, he discovered that that wasn’t right, and that the more he said it, the odder it sounded. Then a reporter also asked Show, of “Hot Shot’s” 3 A-ranked actors, who’s the most handsome? He said, “Everyone is different, Jerry is attentively handsome, Chun is white-ly handsome, I’m dark-ly handsome!”

Show Lo proclaimed as male version of Liu Hsueh Hua, Tears in Laughter, No setting needed

Show, who cries and laughs in “Hot Shot,” was complimented by both Coco and Tracy. Tracy said, “He’s seriously a male version of Liu Hsueh Hua! You say cry, he cries, you say laugh, he laughs.” Coco also said, “I’m thinking he doesn’t usually let tears fall easily, but when he cries, it really moves everyone, it’s very captivating. Also, he could just let a tear fall from one eye, that’s super amazing!” Upon asking Show on how he controls it, he said that he just relies on the plot, there’s one scene where Coco is on a sickbed, so he’ll think of all the things that have happened between them during the drama, but he’s also feigned crying and was caught by the director. This Wednesday (Aug 3) at 8:00 P.M., CTV will be airing episodes 1 and 2 consecutively, a total of 4 and a half hours, so the audience can have a satisfying sit.

Source: GTV
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @

Spoiler:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[07/31/2008 - GTV] “HOT SHOT” Ratings Celebration Empty Re: [07/31/2008 - GTV] “HOT SHOT” Ratings Celebration

Post by nato_jung Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:31 pm

Thank for news Stina Very Happy

This drama is very funny ...
Show 's charactor look like Saguragi from Slamdunk 's cartoon , he very joke charactor hahahaaa
Congratulation with them for high rating and hope it more in the episode Very Happy
nato_jung
nato_jung
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 59

http://www.showthailand.com

Back to top Go down

[07/31/2008 - GTV] “HOT SHOT” Ratings Celebration Empty Re: [07/31/2008 - GTV] “HOT SHOT” Ratings Celebration

Post by Smartie Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:13 am

Wow he's awesome! He is so good at acting, and really gets in the scene! In Corner with Love, his crying scenes were the best, they were better than Barbie's I think! So talented so cool! king [url][/url]
Smartie
Smartie
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 259

https://www.youtube.com/user/Smartiepup

Back to top Go down

Post by blissfulting Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:27 am

He's so modest, saying how they're all handsome in different ways. I still think Show's the most handsome...Razz

Woww, HS broke the record for all idol dramas? that's...AWESOME!!
yayy they're airing episode 2 early...good. CTV knows what's good for them Smile
blissfulting
blissfulting
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 676

http://blissfulting.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by keri1258 Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:03 am

“Everyone is different, Jerry is attentively handsome, Chun is white-ly handsome, I’m dark-ly handsome!

OMG He's never failed to make me laugh!! I love loveee him!! Smile Razz I love you
keri1258
keri1258
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 74

http://www.wretch.cc/mypage/keri1258

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:48 pm

Good thing i've already watch the premier of Hot Shot at CTV channel. Show is really cute there specially his character. He is so funny. There is also Behind Scene or bloopers. hehehe

So funny!! Very Happy
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down