Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[08/01/2008 - Ming Pao] Though Less Awards Than Eason Chan, Show Lo Doesn't Lose

+4
gandezt
littlecutekitty
vickie
o_ost1nao_o
8 posters

Go down

[08/01/2008 - Ming Pao] Though Less Awards Than Eason Chan, Show Lo Doesn't Lose Empty [08/01/2008 - Ming Pao] Though Less Awards Than Eason Chan, Show Lo Doesn't Lose

Post by o_ost1nao_o Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:08 pm

*Do Not Repost/Reuse Without Prior Permission*
Though Less Awards Than Eason Chan, Show Lo Doesn't Lose

08/01/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

With his birthday 2 days ago, Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo had consecutively taken home 4 awards, a little less than Eason. Rumored girlfriend S.H.E.'s selina, had on a happy face off stage. Show said, "I was focused on my performance, so I don't know about Selina. I received a birthday wish from her, but I'm won't request for a present."

Show Lo earned the "Asia Artist Award," which have been usually taken by Andy Lau in the past years, is he exceptionally happy about this? He wryly said, "I dare not accept this honor, Andy Lau has always been my idol and goal." Even though Show's earnings fell short of Eason's, but he said, "You can't say that I lost, everyone that earned an award has already been acknowledged, no one artist is a loser." With regards to what Eason said, about how every time he goes to Taipei, Show always makes him really happy, Show explained, "Every Hong Kong artist that comes to my show as guest, I try my best to find ways to make them happy."

Show Lo took home 4 awards, being the biggest winners of male artists in Taiwan.
[note: Show took home 4 awards that included : One of the Top songs of the year, Stage Performance Award, Male Artist, Asia Artist]

Source: Ming Pao
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[08/01/2008 - Ming Pao] Though Less Awards Than Eason Chan, Show Lo Doesn't Lose Empty Re: [08/01/2008 - Ming Pao] Though Less Awards Than Eason Chan, Show Lo Doesn't Lose

Post by vickie Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:11 pm

When I first read the article over at the chinese forum, I was shocked...cuz usually MingPao's a good newspaper....doesnt say THAT much bad stuff in comparison to the "fruit". LOL. PSH, it was just to attractive attention, the title..LOL..the information,, like Show spoke well..his words=] lol.

thanks stina jie!
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

[08/01/2008 - Ming Pao] Though Less Awards Than Eason Chan, Show Lo Doesn't Lose Empty Re: [08/01/2008 - Ming Pao] Though Less Awards Than Eason Chan, Show Lo Doesn't Lose

Post by o_ost1nao_o Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:15 pm

haha i had the same feeling !
i was like.. zomg.. sad!!

but i liked the article in general.. Smile plus i didn't do an article about the awards.. and i thought this one was short and sweet and to the point..

plus i liked the part about how Eason said Show makes him happy.. LoL Smile

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:32 pm

is that sweat i see on his chin? haha, must be taken after he performed =D
congrats Show for the awesome awards!!
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by gandezt Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:06 pm

Yeah i think it is sweat,

Hm..
Show always makes evry1 happy..
Hahaha

Yeah,
No 1 lost,no 1 win..
No 1 is a loser,no 1 is the winner..
But 4 me Show is always the winner..
We love u Show!!
Congratz 4 the awards..
=))
gandezt
gandezt
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 339

Back to top Go down

Post by nato_jung Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:22 pm

Neither more or less not important because it real ability of him and I think it very best for him and everybody Smile
Congratulation with him!!!

Thank for news Stina Smile
nato_jung
nato_jung
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 59

http://www.showthailand.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stuipid445 Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:13 am

The asia awards is the one that we were voting like nobody's business right ???

I feel very proud for Show and ourselfs!!!! THREE CHEERS FOr USSSSS !! HIP HIP HURRAY
stuipid445
stuipid445
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by Vig22 Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:18 am

go go go alan ...keep getting awards
Vig22
Vig22
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:55 pm

gandezt wrote:Yeah i think it is sweat,

Hm..
Show always makes evry1 happy..
Hahaha

Yeah,
No 1 lost,no 1 win..
No 1 is a loser,no 1 is the winner..
But 4 me Show is always the winner..
We love u Show!!
Congratz 4 the awards..
=))

you're right gandezt! hehehe...that is why all of us loves him.
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down